제 13 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Don't Know ♥

In HoYa and SungJong’s Room

            HoYa was alone in his room. He was lying on his bed and staring at the window before he started to walk towards the shelf. He sighed before taking out an album from the shelf. Then, he sat on his bed and opened the album. He looked at all the pictures. Pictures full of memories of him and someone special.

            “I just can’t believe it...” He talked to himself and shook his head.

            “God, why is this happening?” He closed the photo album and closed his eyes.

            “How can it be?” He lied on his bed again. Something was bothering him and he had to solve it now. Why was this happening to him? He asked this question to himself continuously.  It had been a month and every night he always looked at the photo album to find the answer. While he was lying on the bed and closed his eyes, he reminisced all the memories between him and that special person in his life especially from the first time he saw her. It was in INFINITE’s first concert. He was performing on stage. He still remembered the tittle of the song he sang that time. It was Paradise. When he was singing his part, he saw someone who was standing still at the VIP seat. That person was different from other fans. That person did not even cheer for them but she was very busy with her camera instead. For the first time in his life, HoYa was speechless on the stage when he saw the girl. Hoya opened his eyes and woke up. He rubbed his messy hair.

            “What should I do?” He sighed.

            “Yeobo-ah, I miss you so much.”

            “I miss everything about you.” HoYa cannot contain his feeling. Tears were forming in his eyes and streaming down on his cheek. He was crying.

            “Why did you leave me? Why? Why? Why?!” HoYa now was sobbing. He did not care anymore. He really missed her.

            “I miss you... I really miss you...” He said continuously. In the end, HoYa fell asleep with his tears for the person he missed the most.

 

In MyungSoo, DongWoo and SungYeol’s Room

            On that night, SungYeol was alone in his room because MyungSoo and DongWoo had schedules to follow. Thus, SungYeol took this opportunity to rest and conquer all the space in the room without being disturbed. But when he lied on his bed, his mind started to think of something.

            “Why are they being so close with her?” SungYeol asked himself.

            “Hmm, maybe because she is already working with us for 3 months.” SungYeol calmed himself with his own assumption. It was weird to see s being so nice to others since he knew them well. Then, something knocked his mind.

            “But MyungSoo is suspicious!”

            “Does he like HyeYeon?”

            “HyeYeon likes to talk to him too!”

            “Ouh yeah... MyungSoo is always the one who goes home first.”

            “Hmm...” SungYeol started to interpret MyungSoo’s behaviour that he did not notice since HyeYeon worked for them. He hugged his pillow.

            “Yah! Lee SungYeol! Are you jealous?” SungYeol just realized what he talked about just now. He started to scold himself.

            “Yah! Babo-ya! Lee SungYeol, you can’t be jealous! You are the one who wants her to be the housekeeper here.” That thought made him frowned as he realized what he did was a disadvantage to him.

            “Hmm, I am so stupid.” He sighed. He still remembered his conversation with HyeYeon about the job. Actually, he was planning to ask his schoolmate, YeeShin to be their housekeeper but unfortunately she moved to Busan and was unable to accept the job. He was in panic that time as he already promised the manager to find someone as their housekeeper. He kept thinking about it until he thought of someone which was HyeYeon. Without wasting any time, he called HyeYeon. When HyeYeon picked up, he attacked her with his sudden instruction.

            “HyeYeon-ah, you have to help me. You have to be INFINITE’s housekeeper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter