제 16 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Going To You ♥

In INFINITE’s Practice Room

            There was no one in the practice room. SungJong opened the door from outside and peeked inside the room. After he was sure there was nobody inside the room, he entered and closed the door.  He chose the corner of the room and sat there. He ped his bag and took out a letter he just received this morning. It’s from the special person in his heart. Like always, SungJong will choose a place that he can be alone to open the letter because he was afraid he will get caught crying. He unfolded the letter and read the content. After a few lines, SungJong started to frown.

            “Long straight hair, Beaverton, Ri ... star locket?” SungJong got a new hint inside the letter. He was still wondering who the person might be that he was asked to find. SungJong kept the letter inside his bag after he saw his manager opened the room’s door and stepped in like ninja.

            “SungJong-ah, where are the others?” The manager asked. SungJong titled his head. He shrugged.

            “I don’t know.” He replied. He did not have any mood to talk after he read the letter. He stood up and prepared to leave.

            “Where is your beloved choreographer? That Beaverton girl ...” The manager asked him again. SungJong sighed.

            “I don’t know.” He replied but then, he was shocked from what he heard just now. The manager scratched his head.

            “Haish, where are they?” He was frustrated. INFINITE and RiYoung were supposed to gather inside the practice room for their dance practice.

            “Hyung ... hyung said just now ... Beaverton girl?” SungJong asked. The manager looked at him and nodded.

            “Yeah. She lived in Beaverton when she studied at overseas. Other managers and WangKo hyung called her as Beaverton girl.” The manager explained. SungJong was stunned by his word. Was RiYoung the girl he was supposed to find? Was RiYoung the girl that JinRi talked about in her letters? The manager felt weird to see SungJong who was in shock. He walked out of the room to find the others. Then, SungJong started to get his senses back.

            “Her hair is long ... long straight hair. She is from Beaverton. Ri? RiYoung? Her name is RiYoung ...” SungJong talked to himself.

            “Haish! JinRi-ah, why do you never allow me to reply your letter?” SungJong was frustrated but then, he realized one more thing.

            “Wait, star locket...” Yes, there was one more thing he had to confirm with RiYoung to prove that she was the one he looked for all this while. SungJong was startled when he heard MyungSoo’s voice entering the room.

            “Yah, Lee SungJong! What is that you’re talking alone?” MyungSoo asked with a grin on his face. SungJong looked at him. He saw RiYoung entered the room, following MyungSoo. She smiled at him.

            “Where are you from?” SungJong asked. MyungSoo smiled widely and hugged RiYoung’s shoulder, pulling RiYoung close to him.

            “We’re on date just now.” He replied, happily. MyungSoo really had a great crush on RiYoung. RiYoung was uncomfortable so she removed MyungSoo’s hand from her shoulder.

            “Since when? We only went for lunch.” RiYoung explained.

            “You are not going to practice today?” RiYoung asked after she saw SungJong grabbing his bag and prepared to step out from the room. SungJong shook his head as the answer. He looked at RiYoung and notice the locket that RiYoung was wearing on her neck.

            “Star locket ...” SungJong whispered. He could not believe it. It was impossible the girl he was looking for was RiYoung.

            “What?” MyungSoo asked as he believe that SungJong said something. SungJong was shocked by MyungSoo’s question.

            “Huh?” He asked. MyungSoo and RiYoung looked at him weirdly.

            “What did you say just now?” MyungSoo asked. SungJong shook his head.

            “N-nothing.” MyungSoo sighed.

            “Seriously, SungJong. What is wrong with you?”

            “Yeah. Looks like you’re having a problem.” RiYoung said. She could see the bothered look in SungJong’s face.

            “I’m okay. I’m leaving.” SungJong passed by them and walked out from the room. He really need to calm himself and processed all the things he received in the room. MyungSoo and RiYoung just looked at SungJong’s figure till he walked off from the room.

            “What is wrong with him actually?” RiYoung asked.

            “Don’t worry about him. Whoa, it looks like only both of us left in this room.” MyungSoo smiled. RiYoung looked around.

            “Ouh right. Where are the others?” MyungSoo shrugged.

            “I don’t know. Just let them be. The most important is ... we can continue our date here.” MyungSoo smiled slyly. RiYoung rolled her eyes. This guy in front of her really could not be stopped.

            “MyungSoo, what is wrong with you? I’m your nuna!” RiYoung said as she pushed MyungSoo away from her as the guy came closer to her.

 

At Before The Dawn Motorbike Centre

            HaNa was working hard in her motorbike centre. Since she was so bored in her office, handling the documents, she walked out from her office and joined her workers repairing all the motorcycle. She was very busy that she did not notice MyungSoo’s presence in the shop. MyungSoo who saw HaNa at one corner of the workshop walked towards her with a big smile on his face. That day was the day he got to meet his crush. MyungSoo squat down beside HaNa.

            “HaNa-ah...” He called with a soft-sweet voice. HaNa was shocked and looked at the person who was sitting beside her. She thought it was her worker.

            “Ouh, MyungSoo...” HaNa really did not know what to say. She was really shocked by MyungSoo’s presence. If it was WooHyun, she will surely ask him to help her repair the motorcycles with her since WooHyun always disturbed her working time. But right now, it was MyungSoo in front of her. Her only super handsome yet popular classmate was in front of her and right now, she was like a mess. Oil and grease were everywhere on her body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter