제 14 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Man In Love ♥

In SungGyu and WooHyun’s Room

            “How do I explain to MyungSoo that HaNa doesn’t want to have anything to do with him?” WooHyun was talking alone in his room. He just got back from meeting HaNa. He tried so hard just now to make HaNa think of MyungSoo’s feeling but that girl seemed clueless. WooHyun was wondering. Didn’t HaNa ever had a boyfriend or an admire? HaNa looked innocent and pure in his eyes. WooHyun let out a heavy sigh.

            “I’m worst. I like HaNa too! What is this?!” WooHyun was frustrated. He was not supposed to like HaNa because he already promised MyungSoo to help him to tackle HaNa but what had happened now? Daily meetings with HaNa and the way he thought of HaNa made him starting to like that girl. Especially when the first time he saw her. HaNa may not be the girl who suited his ideal type but she had something in her that other girls did not have.

            “Aigoo, MyungSoo-ah! I’m so sorry. The first time I saw her, I fell in love with her. Even though she works at a motorbike center, lives in a rent house, eats at food stalls... but I still like her.” The meeting with HaNa just now was replaying on his mind.

            “HaNa-ah, if MyungSoo loves you, will you accept him?” WooHyun asked. He looked at HaNa who was eating her favourite rice cake. HaNa rolled her eyes.

            “MyungSoo again? Hmm, let me tell you the truth. I like to be friends with him but I don’t want to be his girlfriend at all.” HaNa replied.

            “That means, you’re gonna reject him?” WooHyun asked. He gulped after he saw HaNa nodded.

            “Even though he fights for your love?” HaNa nodded again. She continued to eat.

            “But it is impossible for him to do that. I think between you and him, I am more comfortable with you even though we only know each other for three months.” WooHyun can only let out a sigh that time. Back to reality, WooHyun leaned his body on the couch and put his left arm on his forehead. He stared at the ceiling.

            “MyungSoo-ah, what should I do? I can go crazy like this.” WooHyun whined and cover his face with his hands. He wanted to scream. His mind was confused and his heart was worrying.

 

In a Gymnasium

            It was 11’o clock in the night. The gymnasium was still packed with people. Loud music can be heard when you entered the gym. Every single person in the gym was sweating including SungGyu. He was very hardworking for almost 45 minutes already. After sweating too much, he grabbed his water bottle and drank it. He sat on a mat and took his towel to wipe his dripping sweat.

            “I have to prove to her that I will be healthier than before. So that my body will suit my face.” SungGyu grinned alone. Then, his eyebrows formed a frown.

            “But she always teases me! That is what I don’t like every time I meet her.” SungGyu whined but later, his lips formed a smile. Yes, if we can see from far, SungGyu really looked like a crazy person who just got away from mental hospital. He changed his mood very fast.

            “But whatever it i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter