제 10 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Front Of Tiffany’s Law Firm

            KyonDae had just finished her work. After taking the lift, she walked outside the building and headed to her car in the parking lot. However, she saw someone familiar in front of the building. She approached that person.

            “Hoya-ssi? Why are you here? The office is already closed.” KyonDae said, quite shocked with Hoya’s presence. Hoya smiled awkwardly.

            “I ... want to meet you, KyonDae-ssi.” He replied while rubbing the back of his head. It was quite awkward for him. KyonDae frowned. She felt weird.

            “You want to meet me? Why?”

            “Urm, do you want to have some tea with me?” Hoya asked, shyly. KyonDae smiled.

            “Sure but I have to call my parents first. I’m living with my parents.”

            “Ouh, it’s okay. Let me talk to them.” KyonDae took out her cell phone.

            “Hmm, wait.” She dialled her mom’s number.

            “Omma, I will be late today. I am going out with my friend for a while.” KyonDae shut for a while.

            “It’s ... a boy. Omma, he wants to talk to you.” KyonDae passed her cell phone to Hoya. Hoya took the phone and talk to KyonDae’s mom.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, ahjumni. My name is Lee HoWon. I would like to ask your permission to bring KyonDae out for a while. I promise I will send her home before midnight. If you can’t believe me you can take my identification card number.” Hoya smiled a bit after hearing the reply.

            “Alright. Kamsahamnida, ahjumni.” Hoya ended the call. KyonDae shook her head with a small smile on her face.

            “Like seriously, identification card number?” KyonDae looked at Hoya with an unbelievable look.

            “I wanted her to believe me.” Hoya grinned.

            “Whatever.” KyonDae chuckled.

            “Let’s go. I’ll drive.”

            “How about my car?”

            “We’ll take it later.”

            “Okay.” KyonDae agreed and followed Hoya to his car.

 

At Starlight Moonlight Cafe

            Hoya chose Starlight Moonlight Cafe as he did not dare to bring KyonDae far from her office. He did not want KyonDae to be uncomfortable. After they received their orders, Hoya started to find a topic to talk about.

            “How long have you become a lawyer, KyonDae-ssi?” Hoya asked as he took a sip of his Americano.

            “I’m still new. Not even a year yet.”

            “But you look professional.”

            “I love my job.” KyonDae replied before drinking her fresh orange.

            “Do you know INFINITE?” Hoya asked, wondering whether the lawyer in front of him knew about his career.

            “I searched about INFINITE that day, after coming back from Busan.” KyonDae smiled. Hoya was happy.

            “So, do you listen to our songs?” He was eager to know. Who knew this girl will be an INSPIRIT someday? KyonDae nodded.

            “Yes. I really like to listen to Paradise. Your voice is unique.”

            “Thank you!” HoYa said happily.

            “You’re the lead dancer, right? Since when did you like to dance?” KyonDae was getting more comfortable with Hoya.

            “So you did search about us. Hmm, I like to dance since I was in primary school. But I can’t beat YunHo sunbaenim yet. He’s a good dancer.” Hoya was being humble.

            “It’s okay. You have to work hard. Himnae!”

            “Thank you. KyonDae-ssi, do you have a boyfriend?” Hoya asked the question he was curious about. Who knew the lawyer in front of him was already taken by somebody? KyonDae stiffed after listening to the question. She was speechless for a while.

            “No. I don’t have one. How about you? Any girlfriends?”

            “I don’t have one too. Urm, what is your sister’s name, KyonDae-ssi? The one you told me the other day.” Hoya was happy to hear about her status of being single but he can’t show it so he changed the topic, more to his main point.

            “Park SooJung. She’s a year older than me. We’re so close with each other.”

            “Urm, before she died ... what was her occupation? I mean, you’re a lawyer and she was a ...?”

            “She was a photographer. You know what, I had never heard of her saying that she had a boyfriend. She was really obsessed with her job that I myself didn’t know if she kept it as a secret or not.” KyonDae told him about her opinion. Hoya stiffed.

            “Her face... must really looked like you.”

            “Our face really looked alike. 99%! Even our parents were always confused. I don’t know why.” KyonDae chuckled.

            “Then, how to differentiate the both of you?”

            “My sister loved to tie her hair while I like to let my hair loose. Aigoo, I miss her a lot.” KyonDae said after realizing that she had been talking about her sister too much. She really missed her a lot. Hoya felt guilty all of a sudden for bringing that sensitive topic up.

            “I’m sorry.”

            “It’s okay.” KyonDae smiled sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter