제 18 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Third Part ♥

At MNet’s Building

            INFINITE was one of the artists on the line-up list that day. It was not their comeback but they were performing for a special stage with Teen Top for the special episode. After finished with the performance, INFINITE rested in their waiting room since they had no schedule after this. But not for HoYa. After he had finished the performance, he immediately changed his outfit into something casual and asked permission from his manager to leave. Well, it took quite a while to beg from his manager but he was thankful that the manager let him after he promised to treat the manager hyung a set of beef. Everyone loves beef, right? He took the lift to go to downstairs. He already promised her to meet outside the building.

            “Sorry, I’m late!” Hoya said. He was choking on his own breathe due to his high speed run. HoYa swept his sweat. KyonDae smiled as HoYa managed to find her.

            “It’s okay. Moreover, I met my friend just now.” KyonDae said. She was not wearing her office suit on that day. Just an orange coloured floral blouse pared with a navy blue jean. Her hair was clipped with an orange butterfly clip. HoYa was fanning himself.

            “It’s so hot.” He said. KyonDae shook her head.

            “You know you got schedule and yet you still wanted to meet me.”

            “Because I’m free after this. I don’t want to waste my free time. Plus, you’re very busy with your work. It’s so hard to meet you.” HoYa replied. KyonDae flashed a naughty smile.

            “Why do you have to meet me?” She asked while raising her eyebrows. HoYa smiled.

            “I like to meet you. I love to be friends with you. Every time I look at you, all my tensions are released.” HoYa answered, sincerely. KyonDae was blushing but she managed to keep herself cool.

            “Sounds like a vitamin, huh?”

            “Well, something like that. You give me the strength.” HoYa grinned. KyonDae laughed and hit HoYa’s arm.

            “Whatever!”

            “Aigoo, why is it so hot here?” HoYa still fanning himself. KyonDae felt sorry for HoYa.

            “Hmm, let’s go away from here. I’ll treat you ice cream.”

            “Let’s go!” HoYa cheered and pulled KyonDae’s hand.

 

At Han River

            “Don’t you feel tired?” KyonDae asked HoYa before she sipped her orange juice. HoYa shook his head. He his ice cream that KyonDae bought.

            “Nope.”

            “I thought we’re going to do something interesting.” KyonDae said. Both of them were currently sitting on a bench, facing the beautiful river and the scenery.

            “You thought that we’re going to have a walk or doing something fun?” HoYa asked KyonDae. Actually, he had a special activity to do with KyonDae on that day.

            “Is there something that we can do?” KyonDae asked, curious about HoYa’s plan. She knew that HoYa already had a plan based on what he said. She’s a lawyer after all. She can catch it.

            “I bring a camera.” HoYa took his bag and ped it. He took out the camera and showed it to KyonDae. KyonDae frowned.

            “Camera? For what?”

            “To eat, of course.” HoYa replied sarcastically. KyonDae bit her lips and hit HoYa’s shoulder.

            “To take whose picture?” KyonDae asked.

            “You...” Hoya replied. KyonDae looked at the camera. She was amused.

            “This camera must be expensive.”

            “It’s not mine. It belongs to my friend. My friend gave it to me before she’s gone.” HoYa’s tone suddenly turned melancholic. KyonDae bit her lips. Maybe she had just pushed the wrong button but she didn’t mean it.

            “I’m sorry.” She apologized. She regretted to see how gloomy HoYa’s face was.

            “It’s okay. I’m okay with it.” HoYa’s lips formed a bitter smile.

            “So... that person is a ‘she’” KyonDae said, more like whispering and there’s a tone of jealousy too. HoYa did not answer. He just nodded.

            “And you loved her?” KyonDae asked. She kicked her face mentally for asking that question. Well, it could not be helped because it’s her natural behaviour as a lawyer. Questions come out more than answers. Meanwhile, HoYa just lowered down his head, controlling whatever feelings he had at that time.

            “Since when did you know her? High school?” KyonDae tried to change the question. HoYa’s eyes widened. There was no way he’s going to tell her. He definitely won’t tell her anything. She can’t know it. HoYa looked at KyonDae and smiled.

            “Hey, let’s change the topic. So, hurry up, KyonDae. I’m going to take your picture.” HoYa opened the camera’s lens cover and raised the camera on his hand to snap picture.

            “My picture?” KyonDae asked while pointing at herself. HoYa already stood up and prepare to shot a picture of her.

            “Yes. You’re beautiful. Come on!”

            “Do I have to?” KyonDae now was sitting awkwardly on the bench after HoYa said he wanted to take a picture of her.

            “I want to keep your picture. Hurry up, smile!” HoYa pushed the flash button and captured a candid picture of KyonDae. KyonDae was shocked with what HoYa was doing. She stood up and both of her hand was now on her hips.

            “Hoya!” And HoYa just showed her a wide grin.

 

In INFINITE’s Dorm

            MyungSoo was watching television in the living room. At the same time, HyeYeon was folding their clothes neatly at the corner of the living room. It had been one hour MyungSoo was watching the television but he really can’t focus on the show. His eyes kept glancing at HyeYeon. She still had not finished her work since there were so many clothes of INFINITE. They were not alone in the house. There’s SungGyu, SungYeol and SungJong too but the three of them were busy with their business and they locked themselves in the room. MyungSoo felt pity to HyeYeon so he moved towards her and helped her folding the clothes. At first, H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter