제 70 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret ♥

Few months later...

At a Bridal Shop

            HoYa had done changing to his tuxedo that he would be wearing on that special day. He was looking around the bridal shop while waiting for KyonDae to change to her dress. He was quite uncomfortable when the girls who worked at the bridal shop were smiling and looking at him. After he proposed to KyonDae one year ago, he had told the company that he wanted to get married and the company had released an official statement due to his wedding. He was known as the first member who got married when SungYeol and MyungSoo were the members who got married first. However, the fans did not know because they still wanted to keep it as a secret.

            “HoYa-ah... is this okay?” HoYa turned around when he was called by the voice he loved the most. He was mesmerised when he saw KyonDae walked out from the fitting room in her wedding dress that she chose just now.

            “HoYa-ah!” KyonDae called again and frowned when she noticed that HoYa was staring at her and did not reply anything to her. HoYa was startled and blinked his eyes in realisation.

            “Hah? Urm... you look beautiful.” HoYa said, shyly. He smiled slyly and watched KyonDae walked towards him.

            “Is this okay with me?” KyonDae asked and looked over the dress she was wearing right now. She was worried that the dress would be revealing. HoYa just nodded and cleared his throat.

            “How about me?” HoYa asked and KyonDae looked at him. He saw she frowned and he started to worry. Was he not good in that tuxedo?

            “Why did you the top button?” KyonDae asked and HoYa sighed in relieved. He chuckled as he saw his reflection on the mirror. He was wearing his white shirt without buttoning the top two button. Being a rapper and a lead dancer in INFINITE, he felt it was distracting to wear something up to his neck.

            “I feel uncomfortable with it.” HoYa answered and KyonDae pouted. Her hands made way to his shirt to button it.

            “Well, I don’t like it. It’s not neat in my eyes.” KyonDae said. HoYa grinned and took this chance to circle his arm around her waist. KyonDae could feel blood rushed to her face when HoYa did that.

            “HoYa... we’re in public and you’re an idol.” KyonDae hissed and faking a smile. She knew that the workers were looking at them right now. HoYa laughed happily to see KyonDae’s cute face.

            “Let them be. Plus, they already know that we’re going to get married.” HoYa said, earning a smack on his chest by KyonDae. A worker approached both of them with a smile.

            “Both of you look great together.” She complimented them. HoYa and KyonDae looked at her at the same time but still in the same position.

            “She’s beautiful, right?” HoYa asked at the worker and the worker nodded while smiling. She was fangirling inside when she saw the couple in front of her. They were so sweet to each other and it made her jealous so much. KyonDae pinched his arm and HoYa gasped.

            “HoYa... this is embarrassing.” She muttered and lowered her head. She was blushing right now. HoYa chuckled and let go of her waist.

            “Well, what do you say if we take a picture of you two? Our shop provides this service.” The worker suggested and HoYa seemed to be interested with that suggestion. He intertwined his fingers with KyonDae’s and they walked together towards the shooting studio. Not long after that, the worker returned with a photo frame in her hand. She handed them the photo frame.

            “This is it. Both of you look perfect.” She said. KyonDae and HoYa who were already changed to their own outfit looked at the photo frame together.

            “Thank you. Is there any charge for this?” HoYa thanked and asked her.

            “No. Just take it as our present for you. Congratulation for your wedding.” The worker said cheerfully and it made KyonDae smiled.

            “Thank you.” She said. The worker then left them and KyonDae continued to look at the picture. She was surprised to see herself in that picture wearing the dress she would be wearing on her wedding day.

            “We will hang it in our house, at the living room.” HoYa whispered beside her and smiled. Both of them really could not wait for the day they will be united with love.

                        A few years ago, his heart misses the one who is already gone that was SooJung and his mind’s confused with another one who reminded him of her which was KyonDae. He thought that SooJung was back but he did not know that God had prepared a beautiful and perfect angel for him. The girl he was going to marry managed to bear with the past that was haunting him for years and he was thankful to have KyonDae in his life.

 

At HyeYeon’s House

            HyeYeon just tucked her one year old daughter to sleep in her own room. She was now a housewife since SungYeon was born and she was taking care of her since that. SungYeol was satisfied with what HyeYeon chose to do. Besides, HyeYeon would not have to go out a lot and their secret could be kept hidden well. HyeYeon walked out of SungYeon’s room and saw SungYeol was sitting lazily on the couch, watching television.

            “Is SungYeon asleep already?” SungYeol asked when he saw HyeYeon walked out of the room. HyeYeon just nodded and wanted to make her way to the kitchen but SungYeol called her.

            “HyeYeon-ah... come here please.” HyeYeon halted and looked at SungYeol. She observed his face and walked towards him.

            “What’s wrong?” HyeYeon asked. When she was near to SungYeol, SungYeol took the chance to grab her wrist and made her sat beside him. He immediately leaned his head on her shoulder like a spoilt child. HyeYeon was feeling weird with SungYeol’s behaviour.

            “What is wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this?” SungYeol pouted and looked at her.

            “You know... I just want to thank you. You have done a lot to me.” SungYeol said and HyeYeon chuckled. Even though he was already becoming a father to their daughter, his childish behaviour was still day. Maybe it was the disadvantage of keeping their relationship as a secret.

            “Well, it’s not that much.” HyeYeon replied and leaned her head on SungYeol’s head. Their fingers intertwined together.

            “I still remember the time you begged my omma to marry me, to make me graduate from that school.” HyeYeon laughed a little when she also remembered all that.

            “It’s just the past. It’s hard at first but now... we’re happy with each other.” HyeYeon was grateful with her life right now. She always believed that choosing SungYeol was not something to regret with but instead something to be happy for. She never ever regretted marrying SungYeol even though sometimes they would quarrel over something simple. HyeYeon learned that was the thing that they had to go through together after they got married.

            “It’s because of you too.” SungYeol insisted and HyeYeon could only sigh in defeat.

            “Alright, alright. It’s because of me.” SungYeol smiled when he heard that. It was not that he wanted to be childish but he wanted her to know that she meant a lot to him because she had done many things to him and he could not imagine his life without HyeYeon. He was sure that he would never graduate from their high school if it was not because of HyeYeon who always supported him.

            “I just want you to know that you meant a lot to me. I’m so lucky to have you as my wife.” Upon hearing the word ‘wife’ from SungYeol, HyeYeon reminisced the moment before she agreed to be his wife.

            “Do you still remember the time you proposed to me?”

            “Yeah. It was the most thrilling time ever in my life. It’s harder than the time I confessed to you.” SungYeol commented and HyeYeon nodded. Of course, she still remember SungYeol’s nervous face that time.

            “You had done a lot that time.”

            “It’s because I love you so much.” HyeYeon smiled in bless when she heard that. She squeezed his hand that was in hers.

            “As long as I feel the love from you, I will always love you, Lee SungYeol.” She said, softly in a lovely tone. SungYeol sat up straight before he crushed HyeYeon in his hug.

            “I really really really really really really love you, Kang HyeYeon.” He whispered at her left ear and HyeYeon could not stop smiling. Her heart still beat harder than before whenever she was with SungYeol.

            “And I really really really really really really love our daughter, Lee SungYeon.” SungYeol continued and this time, HyeYeon laughed in happiness. She was about to remind SungYeol about SungYeon and luckily he remembered their daughter.

            She didn’t want to face any kind of separations again even if someday they would grow apart and won't see each other again. It's too short of a love journey to say this but she hoped that they could make it till the end even though the secret they were keeping right now was a fragile secret. As for SungYeol, HyeYeon was his cover girl who filled his heart and he knew he had to always be there to protect her just like how she protected him all these while.

 

At INFINITE’s Practice Room

            “You said you want to marry me.” RiYoung said and crossed her arms on her chest. She was sitting with her back facing SungJong, sulking with him. Not to forget, she was pouting too. SungJong could only sigh with that.

            “I really want to marry you, RiYoung.” He said and RiYoung scoffed.

            “Yeah right. It has been one year and you didn’t do anything to make it happen.”

            “You do know that HoYa hyung is going to get married soon. I have to give the chance to him first. It’s gonna be hard for the company to have two of their artists to get married in the same year.” SungJong explained. He wanted to marry her, badly but he could not do that yet because he knew it was not the right time for them. RiYoung kept sulking and rolled her eyes.

            “You don’t love me.” She muttered but still could be heard by SungJong. It was not that she was being childish and could not understand his situation. It was just that after he proposed her one year ago, she was hoping for something better in their relationship like meeting his parents or discussing with the company about their relationship. However, she did not see any of this coming and crashed all her expectations.

            “RiYoung-ah...” SungJong called. Even though she was older than him but he started to call him like that after he proposed to her since they were going to get married later and he would have power over her. SungJong held her shoulder but RiYoung did not bother to turn around.

            “RiYoung, please listen to what I’m gonna say.” SungJong said and managed to turn her around but RiYoung lowered her head, did not want to look at him.

            “I already ask my parents to meet your parents and handle it for us. A few months later after HoYa hyung’s wedding, I promise we will get married. Okay?” RiYoung softened a bit after that and heaved a heavy sigh. She looked at RiYoung with a sad face.

            “SungJong-ah, are you really sincere with the idea of marrying me?” She asked and SungJong was taken aback by her question. He then regained his calm state and pinched her cheek. Maybe that was also the reason she was sulking. She felt insecure.

            “Of course I’m sincere. Why did you ask?”

            “I don’t know. I’m afraid of the future.” RiYoung smiled weakly. SungJong’s hands moved from her shoulder to both of her hand. He intertwined their fingers.

            “I promise that I will take a good care of you, I will always love you and I will never leave you.” He promised her. Deep inside his heart, he was praying hard to God that he would be able to fulfil his promise and never make this girl in front of him cry.

            “I hope you can keep the promise.” SungJong smiled and nodded eagerly.

            “Trust me, okay?” SungJong said and RiYoung also nodded with a smile on her face. SungJong was relieved that he managed to comfort her. He then pulled her, making her face buried on his chest. He hugged her tightly on the waist and RiYoung hugged him too.

            “I’m so grateful that I love you.” SungJong whispered sweetly.

            “Me too.” She replied and SungJong sighed, making RiYoung frowned.

            “What else should I say? I am so in love with you!” SungJong said. He did not know anymore on how to show her that he loved her so much. It was just too hard to explain with words. RiYoung chuckled when she heard that. She thought he was sighing over a serious matter.

            “You don’t have to say anything. I know it.” RiYoung replied. Both of them pulled away from each other. RiYoung blinked for a while before she received a kiss from SungJong.

            “Do you want to know something?” RiYoung said after the kiss. SungJong jerked his eyebrow.

            “About what?”

            “You stole my first kiss at the lake.” RiYoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter