제 51 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Girl ♥

At a Recreation Park

            “Why do you want to meet me again? We’re through, right?” KyonDae asked as she saw a bench and quickly sat on it. MyungSoo followed her and sat beside her. Both of them promised to meet today and decided to take a stroll together while exchanging conversation.

            “I’m worried about you. Especially after you know about HoYa hyung.” MyungSoo replied and KyonDae nodded.

            “Thanks for that.” KyonDae said, referring that she was thankful that MyungSoo showed her HoYa’s diary even though she knew MyungSoo had something in his mind.

            “Do you still feel sad?” KyonDae shook her head.

            “I’m satisfied. Finally I know something that I don’t know about my sister. Her love story.”

            “But I think HoYa hyung is sincere with you.”

            “I don’t think so. You read the diary yourself right? There’s no way you don’t know about his real feeling.”

            “Real feeling is to be felt, KyonDae. Plus, he is so upset of what happened between the both of you. He changed. Even the members whine about it.” MyungSoo said, persuading KyonDae. He felt guilty actually to see HoYa suffering because he was the one who gave the diary to KyonDae. It was true he thought he might be together with KyonDae again but actually he did not expect that HoYa was playing with KyonDae’s feeling. He was concerned about HoYa because from what he saw, HoYa must be confused between KyonDae and her sister. So that was why he told KyonDae about that. But after he knew that KyonDae was running away from HoYa and how HoYa changed a lot now, he knew HoYa was sincere with her.

            “I don’t care at all.” KyonDae said, heartlessly.

            “So you want to break up with him?”

            “Should I?”

            “I don’t think so.” MyungSoo replied and KyonDae looked at him before she heave a sigh.

            “I don’t know, MyungSoo. I never expect this thing could happen.”

            “Well, we have to understand HoYa hyung’s reason too. His girlfriend is dead. Plus, their relationship is a secret. After that, he met you who has the same face as her girlfriend and at the same time, you’re his late girlfriend’s sister. It must be hard for him.” MyungSoo was trying hard to make KyonDae understood HoYa’s feeling. He did not want to commit any sin again towards HoYa and KyonDae. What he had done was too much and he was worried because KyonDae really could not forgive HoYa.

            “But his feeling for me...”

            “I’m sure he is just confused. There is a time where he sees you and there is also a time where he sees your sister.” MyungSoo said, cutting KyonDae’s sentence. KyonDae looked at MyungSoo.

            “MyungSoo-ah, why did you appear at this time?” KyonDae asked and she knew for sure MyungSoo knew what she meant. MyungSoo frowned upon that question.

            “Why did you ask?”

            “You help me a lot. Why didn't you appear before that?” KyonDae asked again as she wished MyungSoo was there before HoYa hurt her.

            “I did. I was your boyfriend before HoYa, right?” KyonDae did not answer but flashed a bitter smile.

            “Why did you leave me, String?” MyungSoo asked with a sorrow tone. KyonDae was shocked that MyungSoo called her with the nickname that she had not listened for a long time already.

            “I told you already. You have another girl.”

            “Which girl did you see?”

            “You always meet her at a clinic. She has a long black hair and wears a pair of spectacles.” KyonDae explained as she tried to remember the girl’s features. KyonDae had seen both of them together for a few times already and she did search about the girl. MyungSoo seem shocked when KyonDae told him. Is it MinNeul?

            “Erm... she is my best friend. We have been friends for 13 years already.” MyungSoo explained and KyonDae chuckled. As a lawyer, of course her mind was sharp.

            “But why didn't you tell me about her? We can be friends. She’s your best friend, right? And I was your girlfriend that time.” MyungSoo gulped. Of course he could not let both of them to be friends or it would be a disaster.

            “I’m sorry, KyonDae.” That was the only thing he could say to her and KyonDae gave him a reassurring smile.

            “It’s okay. It’s already in the past.” There was nothing that they could do to turn back the time. KyonDae knew MyungSoo was not meant for her and she had to wait for another love which was already complicated.

 

At MyeongDong

            HyeYeon was walking happily as she entered a flea market. She just had her check-up and felt like did not want to go home yet. She then remembered to buy some clothes as she left her house with a small amount of clothes. With her right hand caressing her stomach, she decided to shop some clothes. She did not know that there was someone who was following he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter