제 22 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fixed Star ♥

At a Park

            That day was another free day for INFINITE’s members. SungJong took the opportunity to bring RiYoung out since he did not have any classes to attend. The reason he brought RiYoung out was because he wanted to talk to her privately about JinRi after he broke down inside the practice room. On that day, while he was crying the manager suddenly barged in and that made RiYoung and SungJong startled. To prevent it from happening again, SungJong chose the park near the Woolim Entertainment building to meet RiYoung.

            “Actually, I have been wanting to ask you for a long time already but ... MyungSoo is always with you.” SungJong explained. RiYoung looked at SungJong. They were now walking around the park, enjoying the nice evening breeze and the beautiful scenery.

            “What did JinRi tell you in her letters?” RiYoung asked.

            “She said, find someone who has a long straight hair, Beaverton, Ri and a start locket.”

            “Star locket?” RiYoung held the locket that was hanging around her neck. SungJong looked at the locket.

            “Is it from JinRi?” He asked. RiYoung nodded.

            “She gave me for my birthday last year.”

            “How long has she been sick? I think it was quite a long time already.” SungJong asked, sadly.

            “Almost three years.” RiYoung answered softly. SungJong sighed. He stopped walking.

            “JinRi... she never told me about her illness.”

            “She doesn’t want you to be sad. One of the reasons she doesn’t want you to meet her is because she doesn’t want you to be sad by looking at her condition.” RiYoung explained on behalf of JinRi. SungJong looked at RiYoung.

            “RiYoung, she is suffering and she never allows me to meet her. Do you know that my heart hurts a lot? It pains.” RiYoung searched for SungJong’s eyes. His eyes were now teary. In any time, he will cry in front of her once again.

            “She told me that she wants you to focus on your studies and your career. She will always support you.”

            “She doesn’t let me reply her letters. Why does she do that?” SungJong’s voice was trembling. He looked away.

            “SungJong, don’t take it that way. She also feels the same way as you.” RiYoung tried to calm him.

            “I feel like half of my soul has already gone.” RiYoung sighed.

            “Let’s just pray for her health.” SungJong nodded and lowered his head. He was quiet for a while before a sob can be heard. RiYoung who was enjoying the scenery in front of them immediately turned her head towards SungJong. She caressed SungJong’s back. The man in front of her once again cried because of his great love for a girl named JinRi.

 

At a Music Class

            As promised, WooHyun brought HaNa to a music school and booked a room so that HaNa can play piano for him. HaNa was amazed as she stepped inside the room. When she saw the piano at the center of the room, she immediately walked to the piano and sat on the chair. WooHyun smiled at HaNa’s action.

            “Well, since you want to play piano for me, I booked this class. So here is the piano.” WooHyun said. HaNa looked at WooHyun and gave him a big smile.

            “This room is so big. Thank you for finding the place, WooHyun.” HaNa said. WooHyun walked near to HaNa.

            “You’re welcome. Now, you have to play the piano for me.”

            “But I’m nervous.” HaNa tilted her head and looked at WooHyun with a worried face. WooHyun frowned and sit beside HaNa.

            “Why are you nervous?”

            “Because you’re with me.” HaNa replied, honestly. She did not know the real reason why she was nervous but the thought that she was going to play for WooHyun suddenly sped up her heartbeat rate. WooHyun smiled listening to HaNa’s answer.

            “I will just sing for you. Don’t be nervous, okay? So what song you will be playing?” HaNa bit her lips nervously.

            “Actually, I have been practising this song for a while. Can we go for Fixed Star?”

            “Fixed Star? Sure, no problem.” WooHyun replied. Then, HaNa’s talented fingers started to move to the keys and started to play the piano. When the right note came, WooHyun started to sing.

There must be some things I can’t ever do like forgetting you.

I gave you too much of my heart.

So much that it’s almost pathetic.

 

If I could turn back time, I would do anything

Why didn’t I think of something like this sooner?

These are all useless regrets because everything is over now.

 

Can I forget you?

Can I get through this alone?

Am I strong enough to endure this and not put my fallen tears to waste?

Can I try to smile?

It will take as long as the time that’s already passed.

 

Why didn’t you erase every trace of you?

So that it would be like nothing ever happened.

I’m breathing but I feel like I’m slowly dying.

These are all useless regrets because everything is over now.

 

Can I forget you?

Can I get through this alone?

Am I strong enough to endure this and not put my fallen tears to waste?

Can I try to smile?

It will take as long as the time that’s already passed.

 

The memories are still piercing through me.

With sympathetic eyes, my bod is still trashing in agony.

Maybe I can’t do it.

I can’t let you go.

 

I wonder if your mind is the same as mine.

I wonder if you’re hurting alone.

I must still be worrying about you.

I wonder if I’ve been erased from your mind, erased forever.

Should I just go and be erased forever?

Honestly, I think that’s what I’m afraid of more than saying goodbye.

 

            Actually, there was a reason why HaNa picked this song. The meaning of this song really reminded her of him of five years ago. After WooHyun finished singing and HaNa ended her last note, she clapped her hand.

            “As expected, your voice is grea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter