제 21 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Person Like Me ♥

At KyonDae’s House

            “KyonDae-ah, why does your maid look at me like that?” HoYa asked KyonDae while eyeing the maid. KyonDae frowned and looked at her maid, Mrs Yoo who had been working for her family for a long time. She looked back at HoYa and let out a chuckle. Both of them were now in the living room. Since no one was at home, KyonDae dared to invite HoYa to her house.

            “She’s always like that, protective. Just let her be.” KyonDae replied. HoYa just nodded even though he was quite uncomfortable with the staring. KyonDae’s maid was really creeping him out. HoYa flipped the recipe book page by page. He was looking for a food that he really wanted to cook for KyonDae but he forgot the name. So he was determined to find the name of the food before he can cook for her.

            “Have you found it?” KyonDae asked. She took a peek at the recipe book. HoYa kept quiet for a while as he flipped the pages.

            “Here it is! This is the dish that I want to cook for you. How to pronounce this food’s name?” HoYa said cheerfully. KyonDae read the English word and let out a chuckle.

            “It’s Fettuccini Carbonara, HoYa.”

            “Yes, that’s right. Fertushi... whatever. This is the one!” HoYa said. He was quite embarrassed that he did not know the name of the food but still he acted cool in front of her. What’s important was he can cook for her. KyonDae looked a HoYa.

            “So?” KyonDae raised her eyebrows.

            “Let’s buy the ingredients!” HoYa said and grabbed KyonDae’s wrist to the door. They went out to the supermarket to buy the ingredients. Without them noticing, KyonDae’s maid was looking at them with a very worried heart. Only God knows why. An hour later, both of them were returned from the supermarket and preparing the ingredients in the kitchen.

            “Is it okay for me to use your kitchen? Your omma will not get angry, right?” HoYa asked, worried.

            “My parents are at their hometown right now. You don’t have to worry. Now, show me your cooking ability.” KyonDae assured.

            “Have you prepared the ingredients?”

            “Yes. See that? Now cook!” KyonDae said as she showed him all the ingredient for Fettuccini Carbonara. HoYa just nodded. He was going to start.

            “Okay...”

            “Wait.” KyonDae stopped him. HoYa looked at her. To his surprise, KyonDae put on an apron on him and help him to tie the apron. HoYa was really shocked with the sudden intimacy.

            “Okay, done. Now cook.” KyonDae pushed HoYa towards the stove. HoYa who was stunned just now step back into the reality. He nodded awkwardly.

            “Err, okay. L-let’s start.” HoYa started to cook. While he was cooking, he was kind to explain many things about cooking to KyonDae. KyonDae enjoyed to see HoYa cooking. She was amazed by his cooking ability and without her even notice, she was staring at him, adoring him. Around 30 minutes later, HoYa finished his cooking and KyonDae helped him to serve the food. After the food was served, both of them sat at the dining table. KyonDae took a fork and started to taste it. HoYa looked at KyonDae nervously.

            “How is it?” KyonDae nodded.

            “Hmm, it is delicious.” She commented as she chewed the food.

            “Really? Is it really really delicious?” HoYa asked again, unbelief with the word he heard just now. KyonDae just said his cooking was delicious! Was he dreaming now?!

            “Yes! It’s really delicious. Here, have a taste.” KyonDae said while shoving the fork to HoYa’s mouth. HoYa shook his head. He was extremely happy to eat right now.

            “No, it’s okay. Just enjoy your meal. I cooked for you after all.”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yes, just eat.” HoYa took out a camera from his bag. The camera that he brought when he hang out with her at Han River.

            “Can I take your picture?”

            “Picture again?” KyonDae continued shoving the Carbonara into .

            “Of course. This is the first time I cook for you. I want to keep it as memory.” HoYa replied. KyonDae wanted to say something but her phone rang, indicating that there was a message. KyonDae opened the message. She was shocked after she saw the sender’s name.

 

From : Violin ♥

String-ah, I miss you.

 

            HoYa who noticed KyonDae’s expression grew curious.

            “Who is it?” He asked. KyonDae looked at him and fake a smile. She immediately deleted the message and kept her phone in her pocket.

            “It’s nothing. As usual, the advertisement message.” KyonDae lied. No way she’s gonna tell him about Violin.

            “Ouh... Hey, eat more.” HoYa grabbed the fork and fed KyonDae with the Carbonara. KyonDae found it awkward but she opened and ate it. She smiled.

            “I really love it. It’s so delicious!” KyonDae now was fangirling over HoYa’s food. HoYa chuckled as he saw the Carbonara sauce beside KyonDae’s lips. He took a tissue and wiped it for KyonDae.

            “Aigoo, you’re like a child.” KyonDae just smiled sheepishly. Again, without they even know, KyonDae’s maid was watching them. She let out a heavy sigh.

 

At Starlight Moonlight Cafe

            “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to HyeYeon nuna, happy birthday to you!” MyungSoo sang the birthday song cheerfully. HyeYeon just smiled widely to see MyungSoo’s playful side.

            “Thank you!” She pinched MyungSoo’s cheek. MyungSoo pushed the cake near to HyeYeon.

            “Faster, blow the candle.” HyeYeon blew the candle and MyungSoo clapped his hand.

            “Congrats nuna!”

            “Thank you so much, MyungSoo. Hmm, besides this, you have nothing to give me?” HyeYeon asked playfull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter