제 54 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Turn To Cry ♥

In INFINITE’s Practice Room

            “Finally we gonna have a comeback!” SungJong cheered while spreading his arms. RiYoung who was sitting beside him just smiled and nodded. Both of them were now in the practice room alone after the other members went out to have their meal.

            “Yeah. With my first choreo.” RiYoung said.

            “Your dance step is very creative and it suits well with Infinite's concept.” SungJong praised her. He, himself was amazed with RiYoung’s skills. Even though she was a girl, her dance step sometimes were hard to do by INFINITE. Even HoYa and DongWoo found it hard to follow her dance step so she had to make a new dance step for them.

            “Well, all of you worked hard too.” RiYoung replied and SungJong could not help to caress her messy hair, making her blushed.

            “I don’t know why but I’m jealous when you’re close with HoYa and DongWoo hyung.” SungJong pouted. RiYoung jerked her eyebrows.

            “Why do you have to be jealous?”

            “You dance with them. I don’t like it.”

            “Hey, I’m your choreographer remember?” RiYoung comforted him. She had no idea why SungJong had to be jealous with that when it was part of her job to dance with the members.

            “I think we have to tell them that we’re a couple.” SungJong suggested and RiYoung shook her head immediately.

            “No way. If the company knows about it, we’re dead.”

            “But I’m jealous!” SungJong whined. He also did not know why he felt jealous but when he saw HoYa and DongWoo were close with RiYoung, he did not like the feeling in his heart. He felt like he wanted to shove his hyungs away and have RiYoung for himself only.

            “Do you have to be jealous? We’re couple because...” RiYoung could not finish her sentence as she was surprised by SungJong’s index finger on her lips, wanting her to be silent. SungJong leaned in and RiYoung could feel his minty breathe on her face.

            “Actually... I have fallen in love with you.” SungJong confessed while looking at her eyes lovingly. Of course, RiYoung was shocked with his confession. More than her eyes, her heart felt like it almost popped out of its place. Her heart was beating crazily with his sudden confession and their closeness.

            “I just want to wait for you to forget about JinRi’s will and return my feeling.” SungJong continued.

            “But... I-I... need time to think about it.” RiYoung answered with a stutter. SungJong smiled and leaned back. RiYoung was relieved with that.

            “I know you love me.” SungJong said, confidently. He knew and he always knew her feeling. He found it cute when she blushed in front of him.

            “You’re so full of yourself.” RiYoung scoffed. SungJong rolled his eyes, ready to snap her back.

            “You were jealous when we were at the club and you didn’t come to work the next day. Tsk tsk tsk. You’re jealous till that extend?”

            “Who is jealous? I’m not! I was shocked that time.” RiYoung defended herself but it seemed like her face was not defending her. She was blushing harder.

            “Shocked till you can’t meet me? Can’t pick up my calls?” SungJong raised his eyebrows with his playful smile. RiYoung was getting nervous so she stood up and walked to the music player.

            “Let’s practice again.” She said, wanting to run from SungJong’s attack and SungJong chuckled. He stood up and started their dance practice. 30 minutes later, the members arrived and all of them felt weird to see SungJong who was practicing with RiYoung. They could swear that that was the first time they saw SungJong practicing alone with the choreographer. None of them noticed something fishy except for one member who was smirking.

 

At Han River

            HaNa silently looked at the scenery in front of her. She was quiet since the moment she sat on the bench beside the man she missed a lot. It was awkward to start a conversation between both of them. She was still shocked by his return. LuHan left to China for almost five years and with their promise, he came back to Korea.

            “You changed a lot.” LuHan commented after he felt uneasy with the awkward silence. HaNa jumped a bit when she heard his voice. She lowered her head and cleared .

            “Hmm? Changed as in what?” HaNa asked and slowly tilted her head to face LuHan. She saw LuHan’s gaze moved to her hand and HaNa looked down.

            “Your behaviour... your style.” LuHan said. HaNa knew that LuHan was talking about the ring on her finger. She quickly held it to cover the ring from his sight.

            “This... ring...”

            “I understand.” LuHan said and HaNa bit her lips. LuHan knew that she already had a boyfriend and HaNa could not help but to feel guilty. She knew LuHan came back as they promised. And she was scared of the promise.

            “So, did your father approve him?” HaNa shook her head.

            “He will do whatever to get him out of my life.”

            “So what have you done? I’m sure you will never let the past repeat.” LuHan said, reminisced the past. Besides HaNa, of course he would never forget about it too. It was hard loving HaNa that time but it was all worth for a girl like her. He admitted that he still loved her even after five years. But knowing that HaNa already had someone else, he was upset at first but he knew HaNa was keeping he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter