제 69 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

60 Seconds ♥

At a Lake

            RiYoung was dumbfounded when she found herself on a boat with SungJong. They had come to the lake and SungJong rented a boat for them to tour around the lake. She was clueless of course because it was her first time riding the boat but with SungJong rowing it.

            “SungJong, why did you bring me here for a date? You’re wasting your energy rowing this boat.” RiYoung said after she looked at the scenery around the lake. The beautiful lake was placed in the recreation park and many people came to the lake to enjoy their time by renting the boat and went for a ride. Most of the people who would come near the lake was lover who wanted to spend more time with their partner. SungJong just smile when he listened to RiYoung’s comment.

            “I want to bring you to the most beautiful place at this lake. Only some people know about this place.” SungJong answered and rowed the boat to the location he mentioned about. RiYoung frowned after that.

            “And how did you know about it?”

            “JinRi. She said she wanted to come here with me but I always didn’t have time for her. So I always come here alone to see what she saw. She’s right, that place is so beautiful.” SungJong explained and looked in front. A big smile formed on his face when he saw that they were getting near to the location. RiYoung looked around as she was clueless to where SungJong brought her. Her eyes was captivated by the beautiful lilies that were floating on the lake.

            “Whoa! There are so many lilies here.” RiYoung gasped and reached out her hand to touch the beautiful creature. She was now realised that their boat was surrounded by the lilies because just now it was the lake water she could see. It was a beautiful scenery for her.

            “We’re here. RiYoung, look behind you.” SungJong announced. RiYoung who was facing SungJong turned around and gasped. She could see the green plant growing over the tree and some roses were hanging between the green plants. It seems like it was decorated by someone but her heart kept telling her it was not. It was more beautiful especially when she could the sun light from the behind the plant. It looks like the plant was shining.

            “Whoa... it’s so beautiful.” RiYoung said.

            “The beauty of nature.” SungJong commented when he saw how excited RiYoung was. She did not even blink her eyes because she was mesmerised by the view and she could only hummed as a reply. SungJong chuckled and took out something from his pocket.

            “RiYoung-ah...” He called and RiYoung turned around to face him. Her eyes widened when SungJong showed her a box of diamond ring and also a bouquet of red roses.

            “What is this, SungJong?”

            “President allowed us to date but I don’t want to date anymore.” SungJong said, making RiYoung nervous. She was thinking that maybe SungJong wanted to end their relationship with a good way.

            “Then?”

            “I want to marry you. Will you marry me, Shim RiYoung?” SungJong proposed her and stretch out his arms, showing the ring to her. RiYoung’s jaw dropped and her eyes widened in shock.

            “But SungJong...”

            “I don’t want to lose anyone again, RiYoung. JinRi is enough for me.” SungJong looked at her with a hopeful look.

            “But... we have known each other just...”

            “It’s almost two years, RiYoung. Is that not enough for you? You’re always with me all the time.” SungJong cut her words and RiYoung hung her head lower. She bit her lips and SungJong grew worried with her act.

            “But I’m your noona, I’m your choreographer and I’m your ex-girlfriend’s best friend. I...” RiYoung then was cut again by SungJong but this time with a kiss. RiYoung went numb and speechless with what she experienced right now. It was too good for her to receive.

            “I love you and I love you because for me... love is you.” SungJong said but still RiYoung was silent. SungJong knew that was his cue to take it slowly.

            “Shim RiYoung, will you marry me?” He asked again and this time he could see her smile. He was beyond happy when he saw her nodded her head. SungJong smiled widely and crashed RiYoung into his embrace. At the beautiful place, two hearts had promised to be together till the end.

 

At a Park

            HaNa and WooHyun were strolling together at the park as it was the only day of the week that WooHyun was free from his hectic schedule. Meanwhile HaNa who lost her motorbike center was currently working at Starlight Moonlight Cafe as a part time worker. Since the last encounter of her and her father, her father did not contact her at all. HaNa also was relieved when WooHyun was now safe from her father. She still kept the evidence that she found, afraid that her father still manage to disturb WooHyun again. She already post the picture of the evidence to her father just to make him believe that she was serious. As the result, her father suddenly disappeared for almost three months already.

            “HaNa-ah...” WooHyun called her while they were walking around. Many people were there at the park, spending their precious leisure time with their beloved. Some of them also was alone, enjoying their own time.

            “Hmm?” She looked at WooHyun. She was grateful that WooHyun now was able to live his life as usual after the accident. There were no more bruises and scratches on his face. Plus, he looked more handsome than before and INFINITE’s career was going on well.

            “Your motorbike shop is gone now. How are you going to live? Working as a part timer is not enough for you.” WooHyun said with concern. He was already informed by LuHan about her motorbike center and it made WooHyun wondered who the woman who did that to HaNa was. He knew it was related to MyungSoo but he did not dare to ask him. He just assumed that the woman was a sasaeng fans of MyungSoo.

            “LuHan told me that he wants to help me.” HaNa answered and smiled when she mentioned the name of her ex-lover that was now her best friend. LuHan was at China currently, managing his own company and with the money he had, he was willing to help HaNa to rebuild her motorbike center.

            “Is it okay that you let him go?” WooHyun asked her. He respected LuHan so much that he was willing to do anything for HaNa. Sometimes, he felt that he was not the best for HaNa when he saw other man could do better than him. HaNa frowned at WooHyun’s question.

            “WooHyun, he is only my past.”

            “Why did you never tell me that you’re the boss of the motorbike shop? And... and... you’re the only daughter of one of the most influence man in Seoul!” WooHyun asked. He was shocked to death when he knew everything about HaNa. HaNa did not live in a rented house but she lived in her own apartment. She was the owner of Before The Dawn Motorbike Center and also the daughter of one of the most influence man in Seoul, Jung HeeChul. She lived perfectly well except for the fact she had a heartless father and without her mother.

            “I just wanted to know whether you’re sincere with me.” HaNa said while smiling when she thought of all her lies towards him. It was funny when he believed it all. WooHyun scoffed.

            “Eat at food stall, live in a rented house, worker at a motorbike shop. Tsk! No wonder you can go out as you like. You’re the boss!” HaNa laughed when she heard to WooHyun’s complaint. Now HaNa thought that she was talented to be an actress. At the same time, WooHyun was a bit embarrassed when he remembered back the time he asked HaNa about her boss, jokingly wanted to court her boss when she was the real boss there.

            “I’m always like that. I don’t want people to take me for granted.” HaNa explained. WooHyun stopped walking as well as HaNa. He stood in front of HaNa and HaNa had to look up to look at him.

            “HaNa-ah... I’m sorry that I was not able to protect your shop and you as well when you needed me the most.” WooHyun said with a face full of regret. HaNa softened when she heard him and especially when she looked at his face.

            “It’s okay, WooHyun. It’s my fault too. I never shared it with you.” HaNa replied, trying to comfort him.

            “Jung HaNa.” HaNa was startled when she heard a familiar voice called her from behind. WooHyun looked at the man in front of him weirdly as he did not recognise the man in front of him. HaNa turned around and her eyes widened.

            “What are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter