제 59 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't Go ♥

At a Bus Stop

            It was already near 8 p.m. and RiYoung was waiting at the bus stop near Woolim Entertainment building alone. She just got back from the dance practice with INFINITE after 8 hours practicing. SungJong was unable to send her home as he had to go home with . He had no choice but to follow in order not to burst their relationship. RiYoung breathed heavily as she glanced at her watch. The bus was late from its usual time. Tired of sitting, she stood up and looked around. She then was surprised by a voice behind her.

            “Annyeong, RiYoung-ssi.” It was a woman's voice and RiYoung could feel that the person was smirking behind her. She wanted to turn around but a pair of hands prevented her.

            “Don’t turn around. You don’t need to.” The woman said.

            “Who are you? What do you want?” RiYoung asked, panicly. Who knows if the woman wanted to rob her? People could do anything nowadays.

            “My name is Choi SeRa. It’s enough for you to know my name. You don’t need to see my face.” She answered.

            “How do you know my name?”

            “Listen, RiYoung-ssi. I know your relationship with SungJong and I know everything about both of you and JinRi.” RiYoung gulped. How could she knew about them? She tried to recall SeRa’s name but nothing came to her mind. She did not remember knowing her in her life time.

            “What do you know about us?”

            “Everything. Well, of course you don’t want your secret to be revealed, right? JinRi’s will, your relationship with SungJong, hmm?” SeRa said while playing with RiYoung’s hair. RiYoung flinched a bit and SeRa just smirked.

            “What do you want?” RiYoung asked. She grew uncomfortable with the pyscho woman behind her.

            “I knew that MyungSoo likes you but you turned him down.”

            “So?”

            “You think he really wants you?” She scowled and RiYoung kept quiet as she closed her eyes in fear. She did not care at all about what MyungSoo felt about her. All she cared was what the woman wanted from her.

            “I want you to separate MyungSoo and the love of his life.” SeRa blurted as if she could read her mind at that time.

            “Why do I have to do that?” RiYoung’s eyebrows furrowed. SeRa laughed cynically.

            “Hey, I help you to keep your secret. Can’t you give me something in return?” She whispered wickedly beside her right ear. RiYoung felt shiver across her spine.

            “But MyungSoo will be upset.”

            “That is exactly what I want.”

            “Who is the love of his life? Do I know her?” RiYoung asked, dying of curiosity. She was going to give in slowly.

            “Well, I’ll give you the information later. Just wait okay? Annyeong!” She said and walked away, leaving RiYoung dumbfounded. RiYoung was a bit confused and she quickly turned around after she blinked for a few times. She was trying to look at SeRa but her figure was nowhere to find.

            “Why does it have to be MyungSoo?” RiYoung asked herself. Her sight then was disturbed by the light from the bus. RiYoung sighed in relieved and stepped forward to hop on the bus. As soon as she scanned her card, she took a sit at the back of the bus, her favourite spot. She looked outside the window and her mind started to wonder about SeRa. Many questions were floating in her mind. Who is SeRa? How did she know about RiYoung, JinRi and SungJong? Why was SeRa asking her to separate MyungSoo and the love of his life? What was SeRa’s relationship with MyungSoo? And the most important was... who was the love of MyungSoo’s life?

 

At Hospital

            LuHan and HaNa were in the hospital, visiting WooHyun who got involved in an accident along with MyungSoo. She was worried about WooHyun that she did not have any heart to visit her friend, MyungSoo. She felt guilty towards WooHyun and also his parents because she was the reason her father did it to WooHyun. LuHan was never tired to comfort her, saying it was not her fault at all. LuHan hugged her shoulder and caressed it slowly.

            “HaNa, you have to be strong.” He said as he saw the strong hearted girl he ever met was crying hard, worried of her loved one.

            “He only have 30% of chances to live, LuHan.” HaNa cried and sobbed.

            “If you want him to live, you have to be strong. You have to be strong to give him the spirit to live.” LuHan replied. HaNa shook her head.

            “The doctor said... they have to operate his throat. I... I don’t want his throat to be operated.”

            “But why don't you want it? It will save his life, HaNa.”

            “He’s a singer, LuHan. I don’t want to take his speciality, his gift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter