제 56 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only Tears ♥

At Hospital

            The doctor had confirmed him that KyonDae was in coma and the nurse already called her parents who were currently out of the country to inform about her condition. HoYa sat in the ward silently while staring at KyonDae who was unconscious due to the accident. He intertwined his left hand with KyonDae’s and tears could not stop falling from his eyes. He was scared. The fear he had forgotten for a few years already had haunted him again.

            “KyonDae-ah... don’t leave me. I want you to be strong. Don’t leave me as what SooJung had done to me. I don’t want the past to repeat. I don’t want to be hurt again.” He pleaded in his sobs. He then held her right hand with both of his hand and kissed her right hand.

            “You have to be strong, KyonDae. I’m sorry for what happened between us. I love you with all my heart. I love you not because of SooJung. I love the way you debate, I love the way you smile, I love the way you treat me. Don’t you know that SooJung didn’t have every single thing that I love about you? Don’t you know that you’re completely different with SooJung? I love you for who you are, KyonDae. Please wake up...” HoYa then tilted his head to look at KyonDae’s face. He was scared that KyonDae won’t able to open her eyes again. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. Not long after that, he fell asleep with his hand, still grasping her hand. About two hours later, two figure stepped inside the room and gasped when they saw HoYa and KyonDae. One of them walked to HoYa and shook his body to wake him up. They were KyonDae’s parents.

            “Sir... sir...” KyonDae’s mom looked at her husband.

            “Who is this?” KyonDae’s dad asked and her mom shrugged.

            “I don’t know. I have never seen him.”

            “Sir... sir...” This time, KyonDae’s dad tried to wake HoYa up. HoYa stirred a bit and when he blinked his eyes, he was startled to see those two figure in front of him.

            “Sir, may I know who you are? Why are you holding my daughter’s hand?” KyonDae’s dad asked. HoYa stood up and looked at them, in disbelief.

            “You’re... KyonDae’s parents?” HoYa asked.

            “Yes. And you?” KyonDae’s dad asked him back. KyonDae’s mom had gone beside KyonDae and caressed her daughter’s hair. HoYa smiled. Finally he met with the person he should've met long time ago.

            “I’m... KyonDae’s boyfriend.” He introduced himself, with confident. KyonDae’s parents looked at each other, shocked with what they heard just now. HoYa just looked at them. He knew he was doing the right thing. He did not want the past to repeat. And finally, he had the courage to tell her parents about his relationship with their daughter. Something that he could not manage to do when he was with SooJung.

 

At INFINITE’s Dorm

            SungYeol was alone in his dorm as he did not have any schedules that day. He was watching the television but ended up finding it was boring. He then whined and switched off the television.

            “Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen?” SungYeol said. Since morning, his heart felt uneasy and suddenly he was worried that something bad might happen. To ease his worries, he grabbed his PSP and played it for an hour. He already lost for four times when he received a call. He frowned when looked at the caller’s number before he answered it, lazily.

            “Yeoboseyo?” He greeted.

            “Annyeonghaseyo.  May I speak to SungYeol-ssi?” A woman spoke on the other line.

            “Yes, I’m SungYeol. What’s the matter?” SungYeol replied.

            “May I know your relationship with Kang HyeYeon? Your number is the first number in her speed dial list.” SungYeol then grew worried when he heard HyeYeon’s name.

            “What’s wrong with HyeYeon?”

            “I’m sorry but HyeYeon-ssi fell and bleeding. We’re asked to call her closest person.” SungYeol’s jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

            “She fell? Where is she right now?” He asked, panicly. Now he knew why he felt uneasy today. Something bad happened to HyeYeon. SungYeol immediately went out of the house with his phone, wallet and keys. He was hoping that HyeYeon and their baby were fine. At the same time, he was grateful that finally he could meet HyeYeon after she left her home. He missed her so much.

At Hospital

            SungYeol halted in front of the counter. He was gasping f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter