제 46 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Comeback Again ♥

In INFINITE’s Practice Room

            RiYoung was observing INFINITE who was having their dance practice that day. She leaned on the couch. In her hand, she was holding her phone. It had been many times already she tried to reach SungJong but he did not pick up his phone.

            “Where is he? He can’t miss this dance practice.” RiYoung hissed and tried to call again but failed.

            “RIYoung nuna...” RiYoung was shocked by HoYa’s voice who called her. He was wiping his sweat with his purple towel.

            “Yeah?” RiYoung answered.

            “We are going home.” HoYa said. RiYoung looked at other INFINITE members. They were ready to go home. RiYoung nodded and bowed.

            “Okay. You guys worked hard today. Thank you.” She said. INFINITE also bowed to her and bid her goodbye.

            “Annyeong, RiYoung!” WooHyun waved his hand at RiYoung as he was the last person to walk out of the practice room and closed the door. RiYoung smiled.

            “Annyeong!” After she was sure that the boys had already left, she grabbed her phone and tried to call SungJong again. Seemed that SungJong had skipped the dance practice that day. RiYoung put the phone near her ear and waited. She was relieved when SungJong picked up the phone finally.

            “Hello? SungJong-ah...”

            “I’m sorry but SungJong can’t answer the phone.” RiYoung froze. The person who was answering the call was not SungJong and also not a man but a woman. RiYoung heard the woman said something but she could not hear it clearly because of the loud music on the other line.

            “I can’t hear you. It’s so noisy. Where is he right now?” RiYoung asked.

            “He is in the club. Are you his girlfriend?” RiYoung did not answer her question but instead she asked her.

            “By the way, who are you?”

            “I’m just a waitress here. SungJongie is drunk.”

            “Drunk?!” RiYoung shrieked. Her eyes widened. She could not believe that SungJong skipped the dance practice for having fun in the club and getting drunk himself.

            “Y-yeah...” The woman over there was startled when she heard RiYoung’s loud voice.

            “Tell me which club is that.” RiYoung said. She decided to pick SungJong. It was dangerous if anyone found SungJong in his drunk state. He was an idol and plus... she was sure SungJong was alone that the waitress had to help him answer the call.

At A Night Club

            RiYoung was afraid to enter the club since it was her first time to enter a club. She was uncomfortable with the loud music and the crowded place. However, she forced her legs to step into the club and find the drunken SungJong. She walked towards the bar and saw a figure leaned his body towards the counter with his arm closed his face. RiYoung observed the figure and she was sure it was SungJong. RiYoung moved his arm and released a sigh of relieve when she saw his face. It was SungJong.

            “SungJong, how did you get this drunk?” RiYoung said. SungJong’s mind was blurred. He looked up and saw RiYoung’s face.

            “RiYoung-ah...” SungJong smiled a bit. RiYoung held SungJong’s arm, wanted to make him stand up.

            “Yah, go to the toilet. You have to wash your face.” RiYoung said and dragged SungJong towards the toilet. SungJong just followed her.

            “I drank a little only.” SungJong said, defending himself in that condition. RiYoung rolled her eyes.

            “Stop giving excuses. Go and wash your face!” RiYoung pushed SungJong into the men’s toilet and waited outside. She was angry that SungJong went to a club instead of the dance practice with his hardworking members. Plus, the waitress did answer the call for him! Is he having fun with the girls? RiYoung thought of that but she brushed it off, hoping that it won’t happen. RiYoung waited for SungJong for almost fifteen minutes and she started to get impatient. She wondered what SungJong was doing in the room that it took him a long time to get out.

            “What is he doing in there? Washing his face or cleaning the toilet?” RiYoung hissed and bit her lips. After a few moment, she saw SungJong walked out of the toilet but with a girl clinging to him. RiYoung’s jaw dropped and she looked at the girl in disbelief.

            “How did you get in there?” She asked the girl. The girl giggled and let go of SungJong.

            “It’s not my fault.” The girl smiled and kissed SungJong’s cheek before she walked off, leaving RiYoung dumbfounded. RiYoung was fuming when she realised what was happening. She looked at SungJong while biting her lips. Her hands formed a fist.

            “I really have to take care of you, Lee SungJong.” She said in anger. Her face was as red as tomato. SungJong smiled slyly.

            “You’re cute when you’re angry.” He said and gained RiYoung’s fierce leer. But then RiYoung did something more shocking. She grabbed SungJong’s collar harshly.

            “Yah, Lee SungJong! What is this?!” She pointed at a lipstick mark on his collar. SungJong who was totally drunk won’t able to register RiYoung’s question in his mind. He looked at RiYoung with his blur face.

            “Huh? What?” He asked. RiYoung shook her head.

            “I don’t know that you’re a terrible person, SungJong.” With that, she left SungJong. SungJong noticed that RiYoung was leaving him and he tried to follow her in his drunk state.

            “RiYoung-ah...” He called.

 

At Mr Jung’s Mansion

            HaNa halted her motorcycle in front of the beautiful mansion. She got off the motorcycle and barged into the mansion. Her legs headed to the stairs and ignored all the servants who greeted her. She stood in front of the door and opened it harshly, revealing her father, Mr Jung who was sitting in his office room. HaNa entered the room and closed the door with a bang. Mr Jung smiled as he saw his daughter.

            “Well... look at what we have here. What’s wrong, dear? I thought you’re busy to come home.” Mr Jung said. HaNa slammed her fist on the table that separated both of them.

            “Stop it, appa!”

            “What? What have I done?” Mr Jung jerked his eyebrow while smiling slyly.

            “You’re planning something to destroy his career and you even almost killed him. What is this, appa?!” HaNa explod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter