제 49 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wings ♥

In INFINITE Practice’s Room

            SungJong sighed as he looked at his watch. He was the first member who arrived at the practice room that day because he wanted to meet RiYoung secretly. However, after almost one hour waiting, there was no one who entered the room. The practice should have started at 10 a.m. but SungJong wondered why he did not see any of s and RiYoung. SungJong took out his phone and tried to call RiYoung. He was trying to call her since the day he woke up from his hangover until today but she never answered his call.

            “Where is she? She is not at home.” SungJong mumbled alone. He visited RiYoung’s house that morning but he was informed that RiYoung was not at home. So he assumed that she must be at the practice room. However, he found no one in the practice room. SungJong turned his head to the door as a figure walked in.

            “SungJong-ah, what are you doing here?” It was his manager who walked into the room. He opened the door because he could see the light was on when he passed by the room, making him curious to know who was in there.

            “I’m waiting for RiYoung nuna. We’re supposed to have practice right, hyung?” SungJong said.

            “The practice is cancelled because RIYoung is on medical leave. Mr Fever came to meet her.” The manager explained and SungJong was shocked. How come he did not know about that?

            “But... I went to her house just now. Her mom said she is not at home.” SungJong said. The manager shrugged as he did not notice that SungJong just said that he went to RiYoung’s house. SungJong almost burst his secret and luckily the manager was clueless. Even SungJong also did not realise it.

            “Well, maybe she’s going to meet the doctor. Just go home, SungJong. The practice is cancelled.” The manager tapped his shoulder and went out of the room. SungJong just hummed as the answer and slowly stood up before he switched off the light and fan. He decided to search for RiYoung at her house again.

At RiYoung’s House

            “RiYoung-ah, SungJong has been ringing the bell for so many times already. What should I tell him?” RiYoung’s mom asked as she sat on the edge of her daughter’s bed. RiYoung was sitting on the bed, hugging her knees.

            “Just let him be, omma.” She said and looked outside the window. RiYoung’s mom could sense something was going on with both of them as she knew their relationship.

            “Do you have any problems with him?”

            “It’s nothing.” RiYoung shook her head and buried her face into her knees.

            “Or is it you who is sulking?” RiYoung’s mom still did not give up and RiYoung sighed, knowing her mom. She finally gave in, thinking maybe her mom could help her.

            “He always says that he will try to love me but he always ends up doing something that hurts me.”

            “For example?”

            “He always gets angry so suddenly especially when it is involving JinRi.” RiYoung said. She was totally upset about that until she doubted that she could go through the relationship with SungJong just like what they had promised JinRi. RiYoung’s mom came closer to her and held her chin up so that RiYoung will look at her. She carressed RiYoung’s cheek lovingly.

            “You did all this because of JinRi, right?” RiYoung’s mom asked. She knew all about SungJong and RiYoung’s relationship because RiYoung was the one who told her about JinRi. RiYoung nodded her head.

            “Yeah. It’s her will.”

            “But you have fallen in love with him.” With that, RiYoung was startled. She was taken aback by her mom’s words.

            “Him? Who? SungJong? I am not!” RiYoung said, denying what her mom said. Her mom let out a chuckle as she saw RiYoung was blushing and tried to look away.

            “I knew it, RiYoung.” She said and stood up, leaving RiYoung confused with herself.

            “Am I falling in love with him?” RiYoung asked herself. She was not sure because she had never fallen in love before and SungJong was her first boyfriend. She still needed time to consider her feelings and make time for herself to be ready for whatever feelings she had.

 

At a Boutique

            “WooHyun! I don’t want all these!” HaNa shrieked when she was bombed by a dozen of clothes by WooHyun. She was stomping her feet, hating the way WooHyun treated her.

            “You have to be girly sometimes, babe. Plus, I’m just buying you the simple ones, not a dress.” WooHyun said. They were now at a corner of the shop, having ... well ... love quarrel.

            “But it’s you who will pay for all these. I don’t want that!” HaNa frowned.

            “HaNa, don’t be like this. Just take it as a present from me to you.”

            “What present? It’s very expensive, WooHyun. I don’t want!” HaNa was still with her decision. It was not that she did not want WooHyun to give her presents but she had no interest to have all of these clothes. She was comfortable with her style than wearing all the clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter