제 53 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time ♥

At Starlight Moonlight Cafe

            “Are you having stress?” KyonDae turned her head to see MyungSoo was smiling at her. She was shocked when she heard his voice but then she smiled at him.

            “MyungSoo...” MyungSoo sat in front of her.

            “I know that you will come.” MyungSoo said and KyonDae stretched her arm. She was from her office as the office hour ended. Having so much to think, she decided to stop by at the cafe to relax her mind.

            “I’m tired. So I come here to relax and ... I’m so tired for self-service.” KyonDae said, explained the reason there was no drink on her table. MyungSoo pushed a cup of hot chocolate to her. He was holding it since just now.

            “A hot chocolate may help, I guess.”

            “Thank you.” KyonDae smiled and sipped the hot chocolate.

            “So... HoYa hyung doesn't contact you?” MyungSoo brought out a topic to kill the silence between them.

            “He called me and he did send a text, saying that he was wrong. Sometimes he will send flowers to my house.”

            “Do you forgive him?”

            “I forgive him but it’s very hard to get back together like old times.” KyonDae sighed. She forgave him but she found it difficult to make the situation back to normal when she was still hurting and HoYa still loved her sister.

            “I talked to HoYa hyung before. He said that even though both of you have the same faces, both of you still have the differences. A very big difference.” MyungSoo explained and KyonDae jerked her eyebrows as she took another sip of her hot chocolate.

            “So?”

            “As a lawyer, I know you will understand what I want to talk about. He is not confused. The old memory makes him confused. The way he spends time with you may be as the same as when he spent with SooJung but the way he treats both of you is different.”

            “For example?” KyonDae asked. It’s not that she did not want to accept what MyungSoo had told her. She was scared to get hurt, she was scared that it would never be true.

            “He said that your sister is a very soft girl while you’re a girl who loves to debate with others. Each of you give different impressions to him when he wants to take a picture of you two.” MyungSoo explained, honestly. He really did talk to HoYa, pretending that he was not the one who revealed the diary and acted like he cared about her just to make the situation between both of them became better.

            “MyungSoo, you were paid to persuade me right?” KyonDae asked sarcastically and MyungSoo sighed.

            “I’m sincere, KyonDae. I want you to be happy with HoYa hyung.” KyonDae went silent and lowered her head. She understood MyungSoo and HoYa’s feeling. However, for the time being... she really could not understand her own heart.

            “Well, I’m going home now. Let’s go?” KyonDae said as she stood up. MyungSoo nodded and followed KyonDae walked out of the cafe. He accompanied KyonDae until they reached the zebra cross.           

            “So, where did you park your car?” MyungSoo asked as he slipped his hands inside the pocket of his jacket.

            “I parked my car over there. What about you?” KyonDae pointed the place she parked her car. It was across the road.

            “I parked my car near the cafe.”

            “Ouh. So... see you next time.” KyonDae said and waved her hand at MyungSoo. MyungSoo waved at her and turned around after he saw KyonDae started to cross the road. MyungSoo’s step halted when he heard a loud thud behind him and saw a girl in front of him screamed. He turned around and his eyes widened.       

            “KyonDae!”

In INFINITE’s Practice Room

            Music was booming loudly in the practice room. HoYa was dancing alone. He was sweating a lot and he had no intention to stop his moves. He had been doing this for almost a week, thinking that it might distract him from thinking about SooJung and KyonDae. His phone rang, making him grab a towel from his bag and wiped his sweat. He answered the call as he saw the caller’s name, MyungSoo.

            “Yeoboseyo?”

            “Hyung... hyung...” HoYa frowned. MyungSoo was gasping over the line.

            “What’s wrong, MyungSoo?” HoYa asked, wondering whether MyungSoo had gotten himself into trouble.

            “KyonDae...” HoYa could heard MyungSoo who was breathing heavily.

            “What’s wrong with her?” HoYa asked as he could feel his heart beating faster than before.

            “She’s gotten into an accident.”

            “What? Accident?! How is her condition right now?” His hand started to tremble. The feeling when he heard about SooJung’s accident came back and hit him but this time, it’s doubled.

            “The doctor doesn’t tell me anything yet.” MyungSoo informed. He was worried sick over there, walking back and forth in front of the emergency ward.

            “Tell me which hospital is it. I’m coming.” HoYa said and grabbed his bag before storming out of the practice room.

 

At a Supermarket

            HyeYeon was bored to stay in the house so she offered herself to buy the groceries for MinNeul’s house. She already informed MinNeul and MyungSoo about that and happily came to the sup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter