제 60 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cover Girl ♥

At Hospital

            HoYa lowered his head. Three pairs of eyes were looking at him. He had explained what happened between him, SooJung and also KyonDae. KyonDae did not utter even a word when HoYa was explaining. She herself wanted to hear the real explanation from HoYa because she knew HoYa will tell the truth to her parents. KyonDae’s mom sighed as HoYa finished his explanation. She looked at her husband who was biting his lips. He never knew a love story could be this tragic especially to both of his daughters.

            “It’s okay, HoYa. We understand your situation.” Her mom said to HoYa and then looked at KyonDae who was looking at the outside of the window. Even though she was looking at the other way, everyone in that room knew that she was listening.

            “KyonDae, we leave both of you here okay? You two can discuss about this matter.” Her mom said and looked at her husband. KyonDae’s dad nodded and both of them walked out of the room, leaving only HoYa and KyonDae. HoYa gulped and looked at KyonDae. His heart hurt to see that he made the girl he loved was hurt because of his past.

            “KyonDae-ah...” He called and KyonDae did not bother to answer him or looked at him. She was on the verge of crying.

            “I’m so sorry for what happened between us. I love you. I love you with all my heart.” HoYa said when he did not receive any responds from KyonDae. KyonDae remained silent.

            “I don’t want the past to repeat. I don’t want to lose you as I lost SooJung.” KyonDae still shut . Deep in her heart, she believed all his words but she did not know why she could not give in. Maybe she did not feel how sincere HoYa was to her. HoYa walked towards her and grabbed her left hand. He looked at her with pleading eyes.

            “I’m sorry, KyonDae. Please forgive me.” KyonDae shook her head. HoYa then grabbed her shoulder to make her face him.

            “This thing happened because both of us, me and SooJung hid our relationship. I don’t want this thing to happen again. I’m sorry KyonDae.” HoYa pulled her into a hug. KyonDae was stunned with the hug and she remained silent. Her heart was beating hard when she was with HoYa. In his hug, she could feel his warmth and his sincere love for her. She also could hear HoYa’s heartbeat. It was like a melody to her ears. Slowly, she returned the hug and hugged HoYa tightly as she never wanted to let this special guy go. HoYa’s lips curved upwards. He whispered to KyonDae’s ear.

            “Do you forgive me?” KyonDae nodded and both of them pulled away. HoYa looked at her with a wide smile on his face. He was beyond happy.

            “Thank you, KyonDae. I love you. I love you so much.” He kissed her forehead and KyonDae smiled in bliss.

            “I promise you I will never break your heart again.” HoYa swore to her. KyonDae chuckled and smiled mischievously.

            “Who do you love more? Me or SooJung unnie?”

            “My omma.” HoYa gave her his safe answer. KyonDae pretended to sulk.

            “Okay...”

            “Of course it’s you, KyonDae. SooJung is my past.” HoYa assured her. Yes, he might love both of them but of course he would love the girl in front of him more. He knew they will be happy in the future and he should thank her for his happiness. SooJung would always be in his heart as she was his past that was meant to be a beautiful memory in his life. KyonDae held HoYa’s hand and intertwined their fingers. She looked at HoYa with a thankful smile.

            “Thank you, HoYa.” She smiled. She was thankful to HoYa, for her smile, happiness and everything. She was grateful that she met a sweet guy named Lee HoWon who would complete her emptiness.

 

At Hospital

            SungYeol was there again, in the hospital, visiting HyeYeon. He did not have any schedule lately as WooHyun was admitted to the hospital and MyungSoo was recovering. He then chose to be with HyeYeon and took care of her.

            “HyeYeon-ah...” He called. HyeYeon who was reading a magazine looked at him.

            “Hmm?”

            “For all the time you were away from me, who did you live with?” SungYeol asked. When he was staring at HyeYeon who was reading the magazine, SeRa’s words suddenly knocked his mind and he was wondering whether it was true or not.

            “Erm... well, if I tell you... I hope you will not be angry.” HyeYeon said. She knew that MyungSoo and SungYeol were best friends so she was afraid that SungYeol would feel betrayed by his own best friend.

            “Why? Because MyungSoo was the one who hid you from me?” SungYeol asked with sarcasm.

            “He did not!” HyeYeon immediately answered. She was shocked that SungYeol knew about it but the word ‘hid’ was wrong to define what MyungSoo had done for her. He helped her, a lot.

            “So I am right. It’s MyungSoo.” HyeYeon sighed. She did not want SungYeol to get the wrong picture.

            “Yes, he is. But he let me to live at his best friend’s house. It was me who ran away from you, right?” SungYeol smirked. All these while MyungSoo knew the reason he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter