제 4 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At a bungalow house in Busan

            KyonDae had just arrived from Seoul to meet her client, Mrs Lee in Busan. After stepping out from her car, she looked around and walked towards the door. She rang the bell and waited outside the big mansion. An old woman around 60 years old opened the door.

            “Yes? Who are you looking for, miss?”  The old woman asked. KyonDae guessed that the old woman probably the maid of the house. KyonDae smiled and bowed at her.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Park KyonDae. I am Mrs Lee’s lawyer.” She informed her.

            “Oh! Please come in, miss.” The old woman opened the door wider and invited KyonDae into the big mansion. KyonDae was amazed as she walked into the mansion.

            “This mansion is so big.” KyonDae said and looked at the old woman.

            “Yes, miss. Please have a sit. I will call Mrs Lee.”  The maid told her before she went upstairs. KyonDae looked around the house. From the living room, she can see the sea in front of the house. The view was so beautiful to her.

            “This house is so beautiful ...” She muttered alone.

            “KyonDae-ssi?” Mrs Lee called after she saw KyonDae in the living room, dazed by the scenery. KyonDae was startled when her name was called. She looked at her client and beamed a smile. She stood up immediately and bowed at Mrs Lee.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs Lee.” Mrs Lee beamed a smile.

            “Yes, KyonDae-ssi. Please have a sit.” Mrs Lee said. She turned to her maid.

            “YooJin, please prepare something for our guest.” The old woman nodded and went into the kitchen.

            “I’m sorry for troubling you. You must be tired after travelling from Seoul to Busan.”  Mrs Lee apologized. KyonDae shook her head with a smile plastered on her face.

            “It’s okay, Mrs Lee. I really love to travel. There’s no problem with that.” She replied. Mrs Lee nodded and glanced at the clock that was hanging in the living room.

            “But the problem is, my children are not here yet.” Mrs Lee told her.

            “Lee HoWon-ssi?”

            “Yes. He was the one who sent the document to your office since he lives in Seoul. “

            “How many children do you have, Mrs Lee?” KyonDae asked, just to kill time while waiting for Mrs Lee’s children.

            “I have four children. Three sons and a daughter.” Right after Mrs Lee spoke, the maid returned to serve some food and tea.

            “Here, KyonDae-ssi.” Mrs Lee handed her a cup of tea. KyonDae nodded and took the cup from Mrs Lee.

            “Thank you, Mrs Lee.” KyonDae replied. Then, the bell rang. Both of them looked at the door.

            “I guess my children are here.” YooJin, the maid hurried to the door and opened it.

            “Omma!” A man with a baby like face stepped into the mansion with his arm wide open, like he wanted to hug someone. He ran to Mrs Lee and hugged her. Mrs Lee chuckled.

            “HoJun, we have a guest here.” Mrs Lee scold her son. HoJun turned his head towards KyonDae. KyonDae smiled at him, pleased with the affection between them.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m HoJae!” A man wearing a collared shirt greeted KyonDae before taking a seat beside Mrs Lee, followed by the man named HoJun.

            “Hehe, annyeonghaseyo. Nuna, sit beside me!” HoJun greeted KyonDae and told his sister to sit beside him. KyonDae could guess that HoJun must be the youngest one.

            “Annyeonghaseyo!” A woman came in and sat beside HoJun. Mrs Lee looked at KyonDae.

            “This is my only daughter, Lee Hyo Jin.” She introduced her daughter. KyonDae nodded as she looked at Mrs Lee’s only daughter.

            “Annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted them. Lastly, a man stepped inside the house. He was wearing a red t-shirt and a blue cap. His hair was styled and dyed with brown colour. But when he saw KyonDae, he was shocked. His feet were glued to where he was standing. His eyes became wide. 

            “And this is my son who sent the document to your office, Lee HoWon. You know him, right?” Mrs Lee pointed at his son. KyonDae looked at him. She felt like she have seen him before but she was not sure when.

            “Is he ... a singer?” KyonDae asked. Mrs Lee nodded proudly.

            “Yes, he is the member of INFINITE. HoWon, why are you standing there?” Mrs Lee called her son and yes, he is HoYa. HoYa startled when he heard his mother called him. He walked towards the couch but his eyes never left KyonDae. KyonDae did not notice it but Mrs Lee caught his son staring at their guest deeply.

            “HoWon, it’s not nice to look at our guest like that.” Mrs Lee told her son. HoYa just noticed that he was looking at KyonDae the whole time. He lowered his head while KyonDae looked at him with a confused face.

            “Sorry.” He said. KyonDae opened her office case and took out some documents.

            “So, can we start the discussion?” KyonDae asked.

            “Yes, please proceed.” Mrs Lee replied. KyonDae started the discussion but still, HoYa’s eyes can’t leave her face.

 

In INFINTE’s dorm

            “INFINITE, this is your new housekeeper.” The manager said. HyeYeon smiled nervously beside him.

            “Hyung, how do you know her? Our housekeeper is so cute!” SungJong was being hyper. INFINITE was so excited to meet their new housekeeper.

            “Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kang HyeYeon.” HyeY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter