제 68 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mom ♥

At Jeju Island

            KyonDae looked at the scenery in front of her. She then closed her eyes as she enjoyed the breeze that hit her face. She also could hear the wave hit the shore. Her lips formed a smile. It had been a long time since she felt such calm and warm feeling.

            “You bring me so far for a date.” KyonDae said and looked at HoYa who was sitting on a big stone behind her. HoYa smiled at her and clasped his hands together before placing it on his thighs.

            “Is it wrong to bring you for a holiday?” HoYa asked and this time, KyonDae smiled. Of course it was not wrong. Finally she could escape from her busy life in Seoul and spent her time with her boyfriend, HoYa.

            “Of course not. Plus, I have been given one week holiday.” KyonDae replied and chuckled. She was thankful that her boss was so thoughtful on giving her a week of holiday. Her boss said it was because KyonDae rarely asked for a holiday so she thought it would be a good gift for her as a very dedicated lawyer.

            “Your omma allows you to go on a holiday with me?” HoYa asked and saw KyonDae nodded her head. It was HoYa's plan to go to the Jeju Island because he had a surprise for her. It was a shock that KyonDae’s parents allowed her to go with him since she was their only daughter now and they will be over protective over her just like when he dated her all these while.

            “You know... my omma likes you so much.” KyonDae told him. She still remembered what her mom said about HoYa. Every time her mom talked about HoYa, KyonDae could not stop smiling because her mom will praise him in every word she said. She knew that her parents wanted HoYa as their son-in-law. KyonDae admitted that HoYa had done a very good job to prove them that he was sincere with her.

            “KyonDae-ah...” Her thought was interrupted by HoYa’s calling. She turned around to face HoYa.

            “Hmm?”

            “Are you happy with me?” HoYa asked and KyonDae nodded even though her face showed confusion when HoYa asked that question.

            “You know my answer. Why did you ask?”

            “I don’t want to be the only one who feel happy when we’re together.” KyonDae frowned at HoYa’s answer.

            “Hey, don’t say that. How long have we known each other?” HoYa then smiled when he heard KyonDae’s question.

            “It have been two years.” He answered and KyonDae’s eyes widened in realisation.

            “Wait! What date is it today?” She asked and panicly searched for her phone and looked at the date. Her expression changed and she looked at HoYa with an awkward smile. She placed the phone back in her handbag slowly.

            “You forgot it, right?” KyonDae bit her lips and once again flashed an awkward smile.

            “I’m sorry...” She said softly as the guilt was hovering her when she saw how HoYa could smile to her even though she forgot the date she was supposed to remember. HoYa ignored her apology and sat near her. He held both of her hands in his and looked at her in the eyes.

            “Happy 2nd anniversary, KyonDae.” He said with a sweet tone. It was their second anniversary of knowing each other actually and being a busy lawyer, KyonDae forgot the date and was clueless when HoYa brought her for date on one of her holidays.

            “I’m sorry that I forgot about it.” KyonDae said.

            “It’s okay. As long as you’re with me today.” HoYa said, trying to ease her guilt. He did not take it to heart when KyonDae forgot about their important date. It’s normal for a couple to forget it once in a while. He did not want them to fight over a simple matter that could be solved together.

            “Happy 2nd anniversary too, HoYa.” KyonDae wished him with a smile. She was grateful to have HoYa in her life. A very understanding and thoughtful boyfriend who would always be with her sincerely. HoYa pursed his lips and s his hand into his pocket.

            “KyonDae-ah...” He called her while his hand grabbed something in his pocket, ready to take it out. KyonDae did not answer but jerked her eyebrows instead. HoYa inhaled a deep breath before he took out a small red box from his pocket. He opened it and showed the sparkling diamond that was a ring to KyonDae.

            “Will you marry me?” KyonDae’s eyes widened. Her jaw dropped and her eyes did not blink from looking at the beautiful cut of the ring. She could not believe her ears. The guy she trusted the most after her dad was proposing her, something that she dreamt of but she could not believe it happened today.

            “Ho... HoYa-ah...” That was the only thing she could utter to him. Her right hand was clasping . HoYa had expected the reaction from her and he already knew what he should tell her.

            “Is it too early? KyonDae-ah, I love you so much and I don’t want to lose you just like how I lost SooJung. I don’t want to face it anymore, not in my lifetime.” HoYa said and tears fell from KyonDae’s eyes. Her heart was touched by HoYa’s word. Of course she knew HoYa did not want to face the pain he had before anymore but she did not expect that HoYa would choose her to end his pain and began his happiness.

            “I... I love you too, HoYa.” KyonDae replied and HoYa chuckled.

            “Do you want to marry me?” KyonDae nodded.

            “Do you want to be with me forever?” She nodded again. HoYa took out the ring from the box and slide it onto her ring finger with a smile.

            “Me too. I want to be with you till the end of my life.” HoYa said. KyonDae really speechless with what happened. She could only admire the ring on her ring finger. No word could describe what she felt today and she just cried in happiness. HoYa then pulled her into a hug and hugged her tightly. KyonDae hugged him too and finally said something to him.

            “Thank you, HoYa.”

 

At Hospital

            SungYeol was walking back and forth in front of the door. It was the time already, the time HyeYeon would give birth to their child. It was not on the exact due date, it was earlier than that. Guess that the baby could not wait to see SungYeol and HyeYeon. SungYeol was in the hospital, accompanied by HyeYeon’s parents and also his mom. He already informed INFINITE and asked them to come after the baby was born safely, afraid that those six boys would create a fuss at the hospital with their noisy mouths due to excitement of becoming uncles.

            “Calm down, SungYeol. We are worry about her too.” HyeYeon’s mom said to him when she started to feel uneasy with SungYeol’s movement. She knew he was nervous but they were nervous too and his movement made them nervous more than before.

            “That’s right, SungYeol. Calm down.” This time, HyeYeon’s dad said to him. He was wearing a casual outfit despite his status as the owner of a very big company. People who did not know him would think of him as a normal type-Seoul-ahjussi. SungYeol ignored them at first and continued to walk back and forth. He was nervous to the extent that he could hear his own heartbeat.

            “Lee SungYeol, would you calm down a bit?” SungYeol’s mom now was pissed off with her son ignoring his in law’s words. SungYeol halted and sat on the chair, in the same row as his mom and his parents-in-law. He lowered his head and tried to calm himself. His mom could only shook her head when she looked at SungYeol. After waiting for a long time, the door finally was opened from inside and a doctor walked out of the room.

            “May I know who Mrs Kang HyeYeon’s husband is?” The doctor asked and with a pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter