제 52 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're My First ♥

In INFINITE’s Practice Room

            RiYoung lazily entered the practice room. That day was the first day she came after she was absent for 4 days. She knew she could not avoid SungJong anymore by being on leave so she came for INFINITE's dance practice. She purposely came early that day to prepare for the practice. However, she was surprised when she saw the practice room was decorated with balloons and flowers.

            “Ehh? Who did this?” RiYoung asked herself and kept walking until to the center of the room. She was captured by the beautiful decorations that she did not notice someone was hiding behind the other door in the room.

            “It’s me.” SungJong stepped out behind the door and RiYoung was startled to see SungJong. She was not ready to meet SungJong actually. She was planning to keep calm when INFINITE came for their practice but SungJong appeared first.

            “S-Sung-SungJong?” She stuttered. SungJong kneeled down and handed her a bouquet of flower, ignoring how shocked RiYoung was.

            “I’m sorry for the other day.” SungJong sincerely apologised and RiYoung just looked down at him. She was frozen.

            “And I’m sorry for everything.” SungJong continued. RiYoung could not utter a word because she never expected SungJong would do this for her, knowing that he had no feelings for her. Scratch that, they didn’t have any feeling for each other.

            “Hurting you is the same as betraying JinRi’s will. I’m supposed to love you and shower you with my love.” SungJong lowered his head, regretting for what he had done to RiYoung. RiYoung sighed.

            “SungJong-ah... stand up.” She said, finally. SungJong shook his head.

            “Accept my flower and I will stand.” SungJong said. RiYoung immediately grabbed the flower.

            “Now stand.” She demanded. SungJong stood up and looked at RiYoung with his loving eyes. RiYoung quickly looked away and lowered her head.

            “I’m sorry, Cereal-ah. I will fix my mistakes and I will be the best boyfriend for you.” SungJong said and RiYoung bit her lips.

            “I’m wondering about something, SungJong. Can we continue our relationship? We don’t have any feelings for each other.” RiYoung questioned him. SungJong raised his arms and held RiYoung’s shoulders.

            “We have to try, Cereal. Can you?” SungJong pleaded and right after that, tears flowed out of RiYoung’s watery eyes. But I am already in love with you...This time, RiYoung was sure with her feelings and she cried, thankful that God finally made her realised it.

            “Hey, why do you cry?” SungJong asked, worried that he hurt her again. RiYoung shook her head and formed a smile.

            “No, I’m happy.” She replied and SungJong chuckled. He hugged RiYoung and kissed her ear.

            “I will never make you cry.” SungJong promised and RiYoung closed her eyes in SungJong’s embrace, hoping what he said will come true. She slowly hugged him and SungJong smiled with that.

 

At KyungHee University

            HaNa was there again after four years had passed. She was currently in a music room which was her favourite place when she was a student in that institute. HaNa actually was a degree holder of the university in accountancy. None of her schoolmate including MyungSoo knew that she entered the university. She was a quiet girl back then and did not have many friends. HaNa looked around and walked towards the piano that was placed in the middle of the room. HaNa was sure the piano was at the same place as four years ago. She caressed the white piano and looked at the music sheets. Her lips formed a bitter smile.

            “I miss you, LuHan. I miss to see you play the piano.” HaNa said and she continued to stare at the piano. A scene came to her mind, flashing back the memory in the music room.

            The door opened and revealed HaNa’s face. She was catching her breath as she ran to come to the room. Both of them had left a note for each other to meet in the music room.

            “LuHan-ah... I’m sorry... I just finished my class...” HaNa gasped and walked towards LuHan. LuHan looked at her and gave her a gentle smile.

            “It’s okay. Come and sit here.” LuHan patted the space next to him and HaNa settled down beside him.

            “Tired?” LuHan asked, softly and HaNa nodded. LuHan smiled and started to play the piano. The song he was playing was That Man, sang by HyunBin.  H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter