제 28 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Can't Do It ♥

At a Recreation Park

            HoYa remained silent. He avoided KyonDae’s gaze and he could hear KyonDae's heavy sigh. They were like this for 15 minutes. HoYa came to the recreation park after KyonDae called and asked him to meet her but after both of them met, the awkward atmosphere took over.

            “HoYa-ah...” KyonDae called.

            “Hmm?” HoYa answered but didn't look straight at KyonDae’s face.

            “Why are we like this? It’s unusual for us.” KyonDae asked. It had been two weeks since the last HoYa contacted and met her. The last day HoYa contacted her was the day before she broke up with MyungSoo. KyonDae tried to reach him but HoYa always ignored her calls and messages. He even did not have any urge to call her back if he missed her call. Now that he met her, HoYa shut his mouth and always looked away.

            “What do you mean?” HoYa asked, coldly.

            “We have not contacted each other for almost two weeks. We never met either. Are you ...avoiding me?” KyonDae hesitated to ask. As a lawyer, she did not want to jump to conclusions but she knew something was wrong and she had to know that.

            “I’m a bit busy lately.” HoYa still acting cold in front of KyonDae. He knew that he was going to make her sad by being like that but he had no choice. He thought it was the best way for him, for her and for MyungSoo. KyonDae was not satisfied with HoYa’s answer but she just nodded.

            “Is there anything else you want to tell me? I have to go for my schedule.” HoYa said while looking at his watch. KyonDae lowered her head, a bit upset. She shook her head.

            “Nothing. I just wanted to meet you.” HoYa nodded and was ready to leave.

            “I’m going to be late. I will leave now.” HoYa said and started to step away but KyonDae grabbed his wrist. HoYa was shocked but he didn't turn around to look at KyonDae. He knew, he will be sad when he looked at KyonDae that time.

            “If you don’t want to tell me the reason you’re avoiding me, I don’t care but ... if you really don’t have the heart to meet me, don’t meet me. My heart hurts.” KyonDae said. HoYa remained silent. After he was sure that KyonDae had finished her words, HoYa pulled his wrist from KyonDae’s grasp and walked away. KyonDae stood still, heartbroken as her eyes followed HoYa who was walking away. KyonDae heard her phone ringing and immediately checked the caller.

 

Kim MyungSoo calling...

 

            KyonDae sighed after she saw the caller’s name. She rejected his call and turned her phone off. She looked at the way HoYa walked just now.

            “HoYa-ah, do you already know about me and MyungSoo? I don’t want him, HoYa ... I just want you.”

 

At INFINITE’s Dorm

            That day was Monday and it was supposed to be a very busy day for almost everyone but not for INFINITE. They were currently having their rest after they got back from Japan. Some of them were at home and some of them went out and those who were at home were doing none other than sleeping. HyeYeon was working that day since she knew that the boys were back from Japan. She had to do the laundry, cleaned the house and also helped to cook for them. Since they were tired, none of them disturbed her and HyeYeon did her work at ease. She was drying the clothes when SungYeol silently entered the balcony and locked the tinted sliding door. He hugged HyeYeon from behind, making HyeYeon gasped. She turned around and frowned.

            “Lee SungYeol! What if the others see you?!” SungYeol rolled his eyes.

            “They are sleeping, HyeYeon. No one is at the living room. Plus, I locked the sliding door already.” SungYeol answered, still hugging HyeYeon’s waist. HyeYeon shook her head and turned around to continue her job.

            “Are you tired?” SungYeol whispered to her neck.

            “Nope. It’s my job at home anyway.”

            “Are the members treating you well?”

            “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter