제 48 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still I Miss You ♥

At KyonDae’s House

            KyonDae sat in the dining room to have her dinner. She had just finished her shower after she got back from her work. Her parents were not joining her for dinner as they were visiting their relatives in Incheon. Her family maid, Mrs Yoo came in and out of the dining room to serve the dinner for KyonDae. Usually, KyonDae would help her to serve but she was tired from running away from HoYa so she just sat on her chair.

            “KyonDae-ssi...” Mrs Yoo called.

            “Hmm?” KyonDae looked at her with her tired face.

            “I’m sorry but I just want to ask whether you’re serious with that guy who came over that day.” KyonDae frowned at her question. She knew who the guy that she mentioned was. It was HoYa. However she felt weird when Mrs Yoo suddenly asked her about their relationship. KyonDae just nodded.

            “But... I have seen him with SooJung-ssi before.” And that was the thing that made KyonDae looked at her maid straight at her face.

            “You have seen them together before?”

            “Yes. They always went out together. Usually SooJung-ssi will go out with him when everyone is not home. That is why I was shocked when I saw that guy came here with you that day.” Mrs Yoo said. KyonDae bit her lips and thought of something. Mrs Yoo had been working with her family for a long time already and she was the one who was always at home. Mrs Yoo also was the one who was responsible to keep her secret for bringing HoYa to that house so it was not impossible that Mrs Yoo also keeping the secret about SooJung dated HoYa.

            “It’s not that I am busybody. It’s just... SooJung-ssi is gone and your face is almost the same as SooJung-ssi. I’m just worried about your relationship with that guy.” She explained quickly when she noticed that KyonDae was quiet.

            “No wonder you looked at him weirdly that day.” KyonDae muttered.

            “Please don’t get me wrong, KyonDae-ssi. I just don’t want you to be hurt. I love you.” KyonDae flashed her a bitter smile. She understood what Mrs Yoo wanted to tell her. She was afraid that HoYa was just confused with her and SooJung which was actually true.

            “It’s okay. I understand.” KyonDae replied. The maid then went back to the kitchen to clean. KyonDae just ate her dinner while her mind was occupied with what happened to her life recently. After having dinner, she was still not in the mood to help the maid to clean up so she locked herself in her room. She sat on her bed and hugged her purple teddy bear. She looked at her phone as she felt the vibration on the bed where her phone was placed. She looked at the caller’s name and hesitated to answer it. Without a choice, KyonDae decided to answer the call.

            “MyungSoo-ah...” It was MyungSoo who was calling her. KyonDae found it awkward to talk to MyungSoo after their break up and after the diary incident.

            “I’m at home.” She answered.

            “Hang out? Well, I think it’s okay. I don’t feel like hanging out lately.” KyonDae said when MyungSoo asked her to hang out with him.

            “Next time, okay? I’m so sorry.” KyonDae really did not feel like hanging out lately since she wanted to avoid HoYa. She preferred to stay in her room, doing nothing.

            “Alright. Annyeong!” She ended the phone call and placed it back on the bed. She sighed as she remembered of MyungSoo.

            “Violin-ah, why did you appear at this time?” KyonDae wondered as she referred to the current situation between her and HoYa.

 

At MinNeul’s House

            As INFINITE was free from their schedule because of the sabotage, MyungSoo decided to visit HyeYeon at MinNeul’s house. He was planning to take care of HyeYeon while MinNeul went to her clinic. MyungSoo and HyeYeon now were sitting in the living room.

            “Have you eaten, nuna?” MyungSoo asked. HyeYeon smiled and nodded.

            “When is your pregnancy check-up?”

            “Every two weeks, on Thursday.” HyeYeon answered. MyungSoo observed HyeYeon's face. Since the first moment he was in the house that afternoon, HyeYeon showed him a very sad face.

            “What’s wrong, nuna? You look sad.” MyungSoo curiously asked. He was ready to lend a shoulder for HyeYeon if the matter was about SungYeol and the baby.

            “I'm just ... thinking of SungYeol.” HyeYeon confessed and lowered her head. She must be lying if she told him that she did not miss him. HyeYeon missed him so much but thinking of SungYeol’s choice, she did not want to turn back from her decision.

            “Well, he is looking for you.” MyungSoo told her. SungYeol did not know that MyungSoo knew everything about them so MyungSoo took this chance to observe SungYeol’s behaviour. It was true that SungYeol secretly looking for HyeYeon. Every time INFINITE went to hang out together, SungYeol will look around, hoping that he could find HyeYeon. MyungSoo felt sorry with SungYeol’s miserable state but he thought SungYeol deserved it.

            “There is no use if he wants to find me. He will never accept this child.”

            “But I am sure that he still loves you. He is so miserable right now.” MyungSoo said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter