제 62 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Paradise  ♥

At a Cemetery

            A week had passed and KyonDae was discharged from the hospital. HoYa would never stop visiting her and took care of her instead of her parents during that period. KyonDae’s parents who were starting to like him had no problems with his visit to their house. KyonDae was still on her leave while HoYa had no schedule with INFINITE since WooHyun was having his operation. KyonDae felt bored to stay at her house thus she suggested to visit her sister’s grave. HoYa agreed with it and here they were, in front of SooJung’s grave. KyonDae put a bouquet of flowers in front of the tombstone. HoYa just looked from beside.

            “It feels like yesterday was the day I heard SooJung’s unnie laugh.” KyonDae said. She really missed her sister. SooJung was the only one she had to play with and also to tell story to.

            “You know... actually I always come here. I always visit her grave every time I had no schedule.” HoYa confessed. Besides dancing, he would come to SooJung’s grave to visit and sometimes, he would always burst out his feelings and also his problems there, hoping SooJung would listen to him.

            “Of course you would do that. You love her.” KyonDae said, having no problem with HoYa’s confession.

            “That was before I met you. Now, I love you more.” HoYa said, smiling at KyonDae. KyonDae rolled her eyes with his cheesiness.

            “How dare you say that in front of SooJung unnie?” KyonDae . HoYa shook his head and looked at SooJung’s grave. On the tombstone, it was engraved with SooJung’s name, Park SooJung and also the date she was born and the date she died. The tombstone was clean as if it was still new because HoYa always came and cleaned the place around her grave.

            “SooJung-ah, I will always love you till the end. I’m sure you want me to be happy. I know you don’t want to leave me alone here. So...” HoYa paused and looked at KyonDae. He reached KyonDae’s hand and intertwined their fingers. KyonDae just let him.

            “I’ve found the person who makes me happy and the person who will accompany me here. I love her with all my heart, so don’t worry about me.” HoYa continued his sentence. KyonDae chuckled even though she was touched by HoYa’s words.

            “You could be a lawyer, HoYa. You’re so good in speech.” HoYa let laugh a small laugh.

            “Why did you always try to influence me to be a lawyer?” HoYa asked. Since the first time he grew closer with KyonDae, that girl never failed to promote lawyer as a career for him.

            “It is because you have the ability to be a lawyer. You should learn a bit about law.”

            “You’re so different from SooJung.” HoYa commented. KyonDae jerked up her eyebrows.

            “Why did you say so?” She asked.

            “You’re thick headed and SooJung was not.” KyonDae laughed when she listened to HoYa’s answer.

            “Yeah, I admit it.” HoYa smiled. He caressed KyonDae’s hair and comb her hair with his hand. She looked so lovely in his eyes every time he did that.

            “I love your hair.” HoYa said, softly. KyonDae touched her hair and grabbed HoYa’s hand that was playing with her hair.

            “I know. You always play with my hair. May I know why?”

            “It is because when I was with SooJung, I didn’t have any chance to caress her hair. She loved to tie her hair.” HoYa answered. KyonDae just nodded because she knew her sister really loved to tie her hair. It also was one of the way for her parents to differentiate both of them.

            “HoYa, you don’t mind that MyungSoo is my ex-boyfriend?” KyonDae suddenly asked.

            “I don’t mind. Everyone has their own past, right? However, I’m curious how both of you know each other.” HoYa said.

            “Well, we met at a bookstore. We know each other for quite a long time before we got to the next level. I was called String and MyungSoo was called Violin.”

            “Why String and why Violin?” HoYa asked with a frown on his forehead. What kind of nickname was that? KyonDae chuckled when she was going to answer the question. She herself suddenly found it was funny.

            “MyungSoo said, a violin will never produce a sound if there is no string. It’s the same as he can’t live without me.” HoYa cringed a bit. He never expect the cool MyungSoo would ever be like that.

            “He’s a bit romantic, huh?”  He said.

            “So, if you ever hear he calls me String, you should be careful.” KyonDae playfully warned him.

            “He will not dare to steal his hyung’s girlfriend.” HoYa replied and hugged KyonDae’s shoulder. KyonDae looked at HoYa’s face and laughed.

            “HoYa-ah, let’s go home. It’s already late in the evening.” KyonDae said while pouting. She hugged his waist and HoYa smiled. He was so happy to see her like that and he wished that he could see that side of her again.

            “Alright. Let’s go.” HoYa said and lead her out of the cemetery after they looked again at SooJung’s grave.

 

In INFINITE’s Dorm

            SungYeol was alone in the living room. Some of the members went out and some of them were in their own room. HyeYeon had been discharged from the hospital few days ago and she was now at her apartment. SungYeol was not planning to visit her since the manager noticed that he always disappeared from the dorm. He was now watching television in the living room. He actually was bored with what he watched that time but since the other channel was more boring than that, he decided to just watch the show in front of him. His boredom then was killed by a call to his phone. SungYeol answered the call.

            “Yeoboseyo?”

            “Yes, I’m Lee SungYeol.” He frowned after he listened to this one name.

            “Kang HyeYeon? What’s wrong with her?” He asked. He was starting to get panic. The last formal call he received before was from a hospital and right now there was one more formal call for him.

            “She fell?!” He shrieked and then listened to the person who was explaining some details to him.

            “Alright. Yes, thanks.” He hung up and quickly grabbed his wallet and also the car keys. He went out of the dorm without tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter