제 58 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful ♥

At Hospital

            HoYa lowered his head while KyonDae’s parents looked at each other after listening to HoYa’s confession once again. KyonDae was still unconscious and was laying on the bed. KyonDae’s mom cleared and looked at HoYa.

            “How long have you known each other?” She asked and her husband just nodded. He was curious too because KyonDae never mentioned anything about her having a boyfriend. Her behaviour also was normal to their eyes. Well, maybe because their daughter was a lawyer who was skilled in hiding her feeling.

            “We've known each other for about a year.” HoYa said and looked at KyonDae.

            “Are you sincere with her?” KyonDae’s mom asked again. This time, HoYa nodded eagerly.

            “Yes, I’m sincere with her.” He said. It was enough for him to make KyonDae thought that he was not sincere with her. He wanted her parents to believe him that he loved her with all his heart despite the past that was haunting him.

            “But you’re an idol. Are you sure you can protect KyonDae?” Her dad asked, after he was being silent for a while.

            “So far, I manage to protect her but I’m a bit regretted that I was not with her when she met with the accident. I am sure I can protect her.” HoYa assured. He looked at KyonDae’s parents faces and was relieved when he saw their satisfied faces. KyonDae’s mom nodded.

            “KyonDae and her late sister, SooJung are the same. They never told us that they were in love.” Her mom said as she remembered her first daughter, SooJung. HoYa just gulped and kept quiet. He was thinking that KyonDae’s parents must be shocked if they knew he was SooJung’s boyfriend before she died.

            “I knew that SooJung was in love before she died but I don’t know who the boy she dated back then was.” Her mom sighed and HoYa just nodded, showing his empathy. All of them then was shocked by KyonDae’s voice. All eyes were glued to KyonDae.

            “Unnie... unnie...” KyonDae muttered. Slowly, she opened her eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed when she looked at the surrounding. Her mom gasped and walked towards her. KyonDae’s dad walked out of the room to call the doctor while HoYa just stood still there.

            “KyonDae, you’re fully awake?” Her mom cupped her face and looked at her face. KyonDae blinked and spoke up.

            “Unnie... unnie... SooJung unnie... Omma... SooJung unnie...” She kept muttering those words. Tears spilled from her mom’s eyes and she hugged her. She was grateful that her daughter was awake. She did not want to lose one more daughter after SooJung. Not long after that, her dad came in and walked towards her.

            “KyonDae...” He called and caressed her hair. KyonDae looked up to see her dad and then her eyes shifted to HoYa who was standing near the door. She pulled away from her mom.

            “Omma...” She called and her mom tilted her head.

            “Yes, dear?” KyonDae raised her left hand and pointed at HoYa.

            “He... he’s unnie’s boyfriend. My boyfriend is SooJung unnie’s boyfriend.” KyonDae said. HoYa was shocked by KyonDae’s sudden revelation and he looked at her eyes. She looked away, running from his eyes. KyonDae’s parents gasped. Their eyes widened.

            “You?!” Her dad stood straight and looked at HoYa as if he wanted to eat him alive. He was about to reach HoYa to deal with him but the doctor came in.

            “Excuse me, I need to check the patient.” The doctor said and her parents made way for the doctor to do his work.

            “You owe me explanations.” Her dad said and HoYa just nodded quietly. He looked at KyonDae for one last time and walked out of the room. He knew this day would come but he never expected that KyonDae was the one who will tell them. He guessed that KyonDae was really hurt by his actions.

 

At Hospital

            After he was informed that HyeYeon was admitted in the hospital, SungYeol took the chance to visit her and he vowed to himself not to let HyeYeon walked away from his life again. He entered her room happily with a plastic bag in his hand. HyeYeon who was awake smiled when she saw SungYeol. SungYeol approached her and kissed her forehead.

            “Good morning.” He greeted.

            “Good morning.” HyeYeon replied and watched SungYeol settled down on the chair beside her bed.

            “How are you today? Is my baby okay?” SungYeol asked HyeYeon and then caressed HyeYeon’s stomach as the second question was for the baby.

            “Baby is hungry.” HyeYeon chuckled and pouted. SungYeol narrowed his eyes.

            “Are you sure? It’s not the omma who is hungry right now?”

            “Well, omma just helps to transfer it to the baby.” HyeYeon answered and SungYeol laughed. He pinched her cheek.

            “I bought bibimbap for you.” SungYeol said and raised the plastic bag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter