제 65 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday II ♥

At Starlight Moonlight Cafe

            “Are you fully recovered now?” MyungSoo asked. KyonDae smiled and nodded. Both of them now were now in the cafe, meeting after their last meeting before KyonDae’s accident. KyonDae who heard about MyungSoo’s accident from HoYa decided to meet him. Moreover, she had something to tell him too.

            “I’m fine right now. I never expected that you’re involved in an accident too.” KyonDae replied. MyungSoo just nodded. He crossed his arms to his chest.

            “Luckily it’s just minor injuries.”

            “MyungSoo-ah...” KyonDae replied. She inhaled a deep breath before she looked directly at MyungSoo’s face. MyungSoo jerked his eyebrows.

            “Yeah?”

            “I already know who the girl you love the most is.” KyonDae said and clasped her hands on the table. MyungSoo frowned.

            “What do you mean?”

            “You don’t have to hide it anymore, MyungSoo. The girl who always with you is Park MinNeul, your childhood friend and also the girl you love the most.” She continued and noticed MyungSoo’s shocked face. However that handsome boy quickly recovered from his shock and tried to look calm in front of KyonDae.

            “How did you know about that?” He asked and KyonDae’s lips formed a smile. She took out something from her bag and put it on the table.

            “All of this was sent by Choi SeRa and any other information is from my own investigation.” KyonDae explained. MyungSoo took a look at the pictures. He knew that SeRa disturbed all the girls he knew but he did not know that SeRa spied on him and MinNeul and gave the pictures to KyonDae in order to separate them. MyungSoo started to understand SeRa’s plan. That woman were trying to separate him from every girl one by one and the last victim was MinNeul because she already knew the girl who owned his heart.

            “Yeah, I love her.” He confessed and KyonDae smiled widely. The boy in front of him was totally in love and she could see it in his eyes.

            “I know that.”

            “How is your relationship with HoYa hyung?” MyungSoo tried to change the subject. He also wondered about their relationship since HoYa always disappeared from the dorm after KyonDae’s accident. He knew that HoYa always visited her but he did not know whether they were still together or not. Deep inside his heart, he wished that they were still together. He totally understand what HoYa had gone through for the past few years. He also kinda regretted that he showed her the book. In his mind that time, he was planning to get KyonDae back just to not let SeRa find out who was the girl he loved the most.

            “We’re fine.” KyonDae replied.

            “You have forgiven him?” KyonDae nodded.

            “I love him and I can’t keep my anger for a long time.” She answered. MyungSoo was relieved and at the same time, he was happy for both of them. His selfish mistake almost broke them apart and he bet he would regret it so much if it happened.

            “HoYa hyung loves you too.”

            “So when can I meet her?” This time, it was KyonDae who changed the topic. She was very interested to know about MinNeul, the girl who owned the heart of a boy who would do anything to protect her.

            “Hmm? Who?” MyungSoo asked. He was clueless when KyonDae suddenly asked that question when it was HoYa they were talking about.

            “I mean, when can I meet MinNeul?” KyonDae explained and MyungSoo smiled widely. The girl in front of him really wanted to know more about his love life.

            “I will introduce her to you.” MyungSoo answered. In his head, he was planning a meeting for both of them to meet. However, it would be done after he explained to MinNeul what he had done behind her back in order to keep her safe.

            “She’s so lucky.” KyonDae commented.

            “HoYa hyung is lucky too.”

            “I hope you will be happy with her.”

            “Me too.” Both of them exchanged their smile, totally aware that the person in front of them were totally in love and happy with the person they loved despite their break up.

 

At Hospital

            INFINITE except WooHyun and their manager were now in HyeYeon’s ward. The news about SungYeol claiming HyeYeon as his wife had spread widely on the internet, newspaper, television and also the radio. The international fans also knew about it already. The news was becoming a hot topic amongst the fans and also the other idols. Even INFINITE did not dare to go online because the fans kept bombarding them with question whether the news was true or not. The managers and the company also decided to not answer the call from reporters because they had to confirm it with SungYeol and HyeYeon.

            “I’m sorry for hiding this matter from the company.” SungYeol said while lowering his head down.

            “SungYeol-ah, this news is spreading like crazy right now.” SungGyu said. He himself was shocked when he knew that SungYeol was a married man.

            “I know that.” SungYeol replied weakly.

            “So? What should we do now? Do you want to confirm it or deny it and keep it as a secret?” The manager asked. He crossed his arm on his chest.

            “I advise you to keep it as a secret.” DongWoo spoke up. The other INFINITE members then looked at HyeYeon on the bed. She was quiet since just now. She did not know that SungYeol accidentally revealed it to the public when he himself did not want to reveal it.

            “I agree with that. Plus, WooHyun hyung is not awake from his coma yet.” HoYa said. For them, it would be better to deny the news in order to save INFINITE’s career. Moreover, SungYeol had managed to keep it as a secret for a long time already so he would not have any problem to continue to keep it as a secret.

            “So, what do you say SungYeol?” MyungSoo asked. SungYeol sighed and looked at HyeYeon. HyeYeon looked at him too and gave him warm smile.

            “It’s okay for me if it was the best for your career.” HyeYeon said. SungYeol fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter