제 39 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You're Not Here ♥

At Starlight Moonlight Cafe

            Customers went in and out of the cafe. The workers were diligently serving the customers with all their best. Music that was played in the cafe mixed with the chit chat in the cafe. Well, that was the thing KyonDae observed when she was sitting silently in front of the man who wanted to meet her.

            “What is the important thing that you want to tell me?” KyonDae asked after waiting for about five minutes to hear the thing that the man in front of her wanted to discuss about.

            “You’re HoYa hyung's girlfriend, right?”

            “So?” MyungSoo sighed heavily. He interlaced his fingers and put it on the table, looking at KyonDae seriously.

            “Do you think he is sincere with you?” KyonDae scoffed and MyungSoo was shocked by KyonDae’s reaction.

            “Who are you to question about someone’s sincerity when you’re the one who is cheating on his girlfriend?” MyungSoo gulped as he listened to the lawyer’s answer. He knew that she was not over the matter yet.

            “You have to know something, KyonDae.”

            “What?” KyonDae seemed to be pissed off with what MyungSoo wanted to start.

            “HoYa hyung ... he never loved you. He is just confused." MyungSoo said. KyonDae leaned forward and frowned.

            “What are you talking about, MyungSoo?”

            “I accidentally read HoYa’s diary. He had a girlfriend before and his past girlfriend is Park SooJung, your look alike sister.”

            “My unnie?”

            “Yeah. I’m not lying, KyonDae.” MyungSoo said firmly. KyonDae blinked her eyes and shook her head.

            “No. I don’t believe you.” She said and straightened her sit. She did not want to believe MyungSoo. Who knows maybe he was trying to get back together with her? MyungSoo saw this coming so he took out something from his jacket and placed it on the table. He pushed it towards KyonDae.

            “I took it this morning. Just read. From the cover you can see SooJung’s name on it.” KyonDae’s lips dried and she slowly took the red-covered book. She opened the diary page by page. From the first page, she was holding back her tears. MyungSoo looked at her, waiting for her response. KyonDae closed the diary after she read the last page that was written by HoYa.

            “Please leave me alone, MyungSoo.” KyonDae pleaded. She was looking outside the window, did not want to meet MyungSoo’s eyes. She did not want MyungSoo to know that she was on the verge of crying. MyungSoo looked at her worriedly. Suddenly he felt regret telling this thing to KyonDae but he did not want KyonDae to be hurt in the future. He still loved her.

            “Are you okay, KyonDae?” He asked while trying to observe her face. KyonDae shook and lowered her head. She needed MyungSoo to leave because her tears were ready to stream down her cheek.

            “Leave me alone here, MyungSoo.” KyonDae said, sternly. MyungSoo heaved a heavy sigh.

            “Alright. I’ll be going. Take care.” MyungSoo stood up and took a look at KyonDae for the last time before he left the cafe. As soon as MyungSoo walked away, KyonDae cried silently. Her heart was broken after knowing the truth about the man she loved.

            “Unnie, you’re so lucky.” KyonDae said sadly while staring at HoYa’s diary. Everything that HoYa wrote in the diary really proved to her that HoYa loved her sister more than anything and maybe more than he loved her.

 

At HyeYeon’s House

            HyeYeon was not alone in the house as usual because her maid was there to help her finishing the house chores. However, the house was quiet as HyeYeon who was sitting in the living room was thinking of something.

            “How do I tell him? He will never accept all this.” HyeYeon looked at the paper in her hand. She closed her eyes.

            “Urgh! I’m so worried!” HyeYeon then was startled by SungYeol who just entered the house.

            “HyeYeon-ah...” He called for HyeYeon who was sitting on a couch that was back facing him who was standing in front of the door. HyeYeon quickly hid the flip the paper in her hand just now and hid it in between the space of the couch. She smiled awkwardly.

            “Ouh... SungYeol.” She answered him. SungYeol walked over to her and sat beside her.

            “Why does your face look pale?” SungYeol asked. HyeYeon touched her face and shook her head.

            “No, I’m not. Anyway, have you eaten?” She changed the topic and SungYeol smiled at her. He pulled HyeYeon into his embrace.

            “Yeah. I have eaten. I really miss you.” SungYeol answered and snuggled closer to HyeYeon. HyeYeon could listen to his heartbeat as she laid on SungYeol’s chest.

            “You’re too busy.” HyeYeon pouted, caused SungYeol to chuckle.

            “Well, let’s go and have a stroll together.” SungYeol suggested an idea and HyeYeon smiled as SungYeol willing to spend his time with her.

            “Alri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter