제 37 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing's Over ♥

At University

            RiYoung observed the scenery in front of her. The university which SungJong studied at was facing the beautiful lake in front of her. She could see many students took the chance to study around the lake as it was very peaceful. She also could hear birds chirping and feel the warm breeze in the evening. RiYoung was jealous that the students could study in a beautiful place like this. For her, the university in front of her was better than the university she attended at Beaverton. RiYoung bit her lips and sat down on a bench. She was waiting for SungJong to finish his last class. Not long after that, she saw SungJong was running towards her.

            “Sorry, Cereal-ah. How long have you been waiting?” SungJong asked and wiped the sweats forming on his forehead with a tissue. RiYoung smiled upon hearing SungJong called her as Cereal instead of nuna. She shook her head.

            “It’s okay. I am enjoying the view actually.”

            “Let’s go. Where should we go for our first date?” SungJong asked sweetly. RiYoung tapped her finger on her cheek and secretly, SungJong found it cute.

            “Let’s watch a movie!” RiYoung suggested.

            “Movie?”

            “Yeah. It has been a long time since the last I watched a movie.” RiYoung pouted. The last time she watched a movie was when she was at Beaverton and she did not even remember the title of the movie.

            “Alright. Let’s go.” SungJong agreed as he thought that he didn't watch movie for a long time too since he was busy with his career and studies. He intertwined his fingers with RiYoung’s and walked together to the nearest mall.

At Cinema

            Both SungJong and RiYoung decided to watch a romantic comedy genre movie. Since it was Wednesday, not many people were there in the cinema hall. RiYoung and SungJong were comfortably sitting beside each other with RiYoung holding the popcorn in her hand. The movie had started and both of them turned their attentions to the movie. In the middle of the movie, SungJong looked at RiYoung and leaned to her.

            “Have you been to a club?” SungJong whispered. RiYoung who was focusing on the movie while eating the popcorn did not bother to look at SungJong.

            “What club? Badminton club?” RiYoung asked, carelessly. Her eyes were glued to the screen. SungJong slapped his forehead.

            “I mean ... night club.” He whispered again. RiYoung was shocked by the question and turned to face SungJong. SungJong was clueless.

            “What?”

            “Don’t take me there. I will never go to that place.” She whispered firmly. SungJong chuckled.

            “Alright. Let’s focus on the movie now.” RiYoung turned her head and watched the movie. She will laugh at the funny scenes and did not realise that SungJong was sleepy and yawning. One hour and fifteen minutes later, the movie ended and SungJong woke from his sleep. He looked around and was shocked as he found that the popcorn was scattered on his lap.

            “What is this? Why is the popcorn scattered?” SungJong asked as he looked at RiYoung. RiYoung did not answer but looked at him with a pissed off face instead.

            “The movie ended already right? Let’s go out.” SungJong said as he cleaned his jeans and stood up.

            “Why is the popcorn scattered on my lap?” He asked again.

            “It’s because I threw it at you.”

            “Why did you throw it?” SungJong frowned.

            “You said that day that you will like what I like but when we watched the movie, you were sleeping.” RiYoung sulked. She still remembered SungJong’s promise when they were together for almost a week. Nobody knew how RiYoung felt when she saw that she was the only one who was enjoying the movie. Maybe it was funny but RiYoung was angry hence she threw the popcorns to SungJong to wake him up.

            “I’m sorry, RiYoung. I was tired just now.” SungJong apologised.

            “No need to tell me anything. I don’t want to hear anything.” RiYoung said and walked away. SungJong chased her and held her by her wrist. RiYoung halted and looked away.

            “I’m sorry, okay? I won’t do this again. Please...” RiYoung ignored him.

            “You look cute when you’re sulking.” SungJong while smiling. RiYoung still remained quiet and glared at SungJong.

            “I’m sorry, Cereal. I won’t do that again.” SungJong pulled her into a tight embrace. RiYoung was surprised with his reaction and remained still.

            “I will make you happy.” SungJong said, near her right ear.

 

At BTD Motorbike Center

            HaNa and WooHyun were sitting at a corner of the shop. That day, WooHyun came to visit HaNa and brought her some food as he knew that his girlfriend will always skip her lunch. HaNa wanted to eat after she had finished her work but WooHyun insisted her to eat in front of him. He knew that HaNa will forget to eat. However, he wondered why HaNa was the only worker who did so many work in the shop. As what he observed, HaNa was the one who will manage the shop’s accounts and HaNa was also the one who repaired the bikes. Not only that, HaNa checked the stocks too. To make it short, it seems like HaNa was doing all the work in the shop, not like the other workers.

            “If I didn't bring you food, you will never have your meal, am I right?” WooHyun said.    

            “I have so many work to do, WooHyun.” HaNa replied before she shoved a spoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter