제 31 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inception I ♥

At KyonDae’s House

            KyonDae was alone in her house. Her parents were not at home as they went to their hometown. KyonDae was not able to follow her parents because of her busy schedule as a lawyer. Her maid had already went back after she finished her work at 10 p.m. KyonDae, who just got back from work took a shower before sitting on her bed, drying her hair. She was about to walk to her shelf to pick a novel when the bell rang. KyonDae went to the door and checked the uninvited guest via the camera installed in her house but there was no one in front of the door. KyonDae opened the door to look around but she found nothing except for an envelope. She took the envelope before she closed the door and ran to her room. KyonDae sighed as she opened the envelope to find that there were many pictures in the envelope.

            “Photos again? Who is the one who sent this? I already broke up with MyungSoo. What did the sender want from me?” KyonDae looked at the pictures in her hand. It was a picture of MyungSoo and the same girl.

            “Who is she?” KyonDae wondered about the girl. She was shocked by a phone call from an unknown number. KyonDae picked up the call.

            “Hello?”

            “KyonDae-ssi...” The caller was a woman.

            “Yes, I am KyonDae. Who is this?”

            “I am the sender of the pictures, KyonDae-ssi.” KyonDae frowned. She tried to remember the name of the sender but failed. She quickly took the envelope in front of her and searched for her name.

            “You’re ... Choi SeRa?”

            “Yes, I am Choi SeRa. I am sure that you want to know what I want from you, right?”

            “Yes. What do you want from me, SeRa-ssi? Why do you always send these pictures to me? How did you know about me and MyungSoo?” KyonDae shot the woman with her questions.

            “Don’t worry, KyonDae-ssi. I will keep your secret with MyungSoo. I just want you to leave MyungSoo and you already did it.”

            “Then? What else do you want from me?” SeRa chuckled.

            “You don’t want to know who that girl is?” KyonDae kept quiet after she listened to SeRa’s question. She wanted to know but she could not let herself trapped with SeRa’s plan.

            “It’s okay. I don’t want to know. I have no relationship with MyungSoo anymore.” KyonDae said, firmly.

            “Are you sure you don’t want to know who that girl is, who defeated you to get MyungSoo’s heart?” KyonDae tried to calm herself. She knew SeRa would love to hear her got angry.

            “It’s okay. There’s no need for me to know. I am sure the girl is not you.” KyonDae shot her back. She was expecting her to get angry too but SeRa was strong minded.

            “That’s right. You’re a very good lawyer, KyonDae-ssi.” KyonDae shook her head. She was in disbelief. How did this woman know her and her occupation?

            “I’m sorry, SeRa-ssi. I have no time to entertain you and please don’t disturb me anymore. Thank you, bye!” KyonDae pressed the button of her phone and ended the call. Her face was as red as a tomato. She was frustrated.

            “Haish! Even though I want to know who that girl is, I will never get fooled by her. But the problem is ... who is Choi SeRa? Is she related to MyungSoo? Should I investigate her?” KyonDae’s lawyer instinct had awake. She looked at her phone, remembering the conversation she had with that woman.

 

At HyeYeon’s House

            INFINITE was not home. All of them went to Japan for their concert. HyeYeon took the chance to rest and continue her sewing in the living room. She heard the phone rang but she ignored it as her maid picked up the phone for her.

            “Ma’am, there’s a call for you.” Her maid said as she handed the wireless phone to HyeYeon.

            “From who?” HyeYeon asked, putting down the needle and took the phone.

            “I don’t know. She didn't tell her name. Maybe it’s your friend.” Her maid answered.

            “Alright. Thank you. You can go now.” HyeYeon said. Her maid went out of the living room after that.

            “Hello?” HyeYeon greeted the caller.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Kang HyeYeon.” A woman from the other line greeted.

            “Yes? May I know who is this?” HyeYeon asked. The woman chuckled.

            “Oops! I’m sorry. My name is Choi SeRa.” SeRa introduced herself.

            “Yes, SeRa-ssi. What is it about that you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter