제 19 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be Mine ♥

In INFINITE’s Practice Room

            SungJong made his way to the practice room. He had made up his mind. He was going to ask her. He was sure that she was the one he was asked to find. MyungSoo was not in the company on that day, so that was the only chance he had. SungJong opened the door slowly. He peeked in and saw RiYoung, alone in the practice room.

            “Nuna, are you busy?” SungJong asked. RiYoung was startled after hearing SungJong’s voice. She turned her head towards the door.

            “SungJong? I’m searching for ideas for the new song.” RiYoung said. SungJong nodded as he walked inside the room and closed the door. He sat down on the floor.

            “Take a break, nuna.” SungJong smiled while patting the space beside him. RiYoung replied with a smile. She sat beside him, hugging her knees.

            “Why do you look sad?” RiYoung asked. She noticed that gloomy face plastered on SungJong’s face. SungJong gave her a bitter smile and shook his head.

            “It’s nothing. By the way, I heard you are dating with MyungSoo hyung. Is that true?” SungJong started off a new topic. He did not want RiYoung to be pressured if he immediately asked his question. RiYoung was shocked with the statement.

            “Ehh? No, I’m not.” She denied it. In her mind right now, she was shooting MyungSoo for acting lovey dovey with her that made everyone misunderstood.

            “MyungSoo hyung likes you.” SungJong told her. He still remembered how annoying MyungSoo was when he kept talking about RiYoung. The weird thing was, MyungSoo always talked about RiYoung in front of SungJong only. He never told anyone in INFINITE except for SungJong. RiYoung smiled awkwardly. She really can’t help MyungSoo from liking her.

            “Well, maybe just as a friend.” She replied. SungJong looked at her face.

            “Ri Young nuna, may I ask you a question?” His face was turning serious. RiYoung nodded.

            “Ask what?”

            “Do you know someone named Choi JinRi?” Finally, the question he was longing to ask slipped out from his mouth. RiYoung froze. Her face was pale and her mind was blank at that moment. SungJong gulped.

            “Nuna, answer me.” SungJong begged her. RiYoung still in silent mode. She was totally speechless.

            “Nuna, please... Answer me. You know her, right?” SungJong begged again. RiYoung slowly nodded. She can’t escape. SungJong had found her.

            “So you’re the person I’ve been looking for all this while.” SungJong said with a cold voice. His tone immediately changed 360°. RiYoung lowered her head. She nodded.

            “You always meet her?” RiYoung responded with a nod. SungJong shut his mouth. He closed his eyes and sighed. He was fighting with his mixed emotions. He was relieved to meet the person JinRi asked him to find. He was happy because finally he got someone to tell about JinRi and he was sad, thinking of the reason JinRi asked him to find RiYoung. All this feelings were mixed and made his heart and mind complicated right now. RiYoung slowly looked up.

            “I-I ... I don’t have any intention to...”

            “It’s okay. I understand.” SungJong cut her sentence.

            “I just can’t disappoint her.” RiYoung explained. SungJong nodded. He understood of whatever reason RiYoung had. If he was in her shoes, he will have no strength to deny JinRi’s wish.

            “I don’t understand why she has to do this.”

            “She loves you.” RiYoung tried to calm SungJong. RiYoung and JinRi were not siblings but their relationship was like sisters since she was older than JinRi. She understand every act that JinRi took and she believed, JinRi must love SungJong a lot that she did not want him to suffer even for one second. What SungJong felt was not that great as what JinRi’s facing right now. SungJong shook his head. He could accept the reason. For him, love is about being together not only through happy times but also hard times. He wanted to be together with her, to fight all the hardships together.

            “I’m sure she has a reason for all this.” RiYoung said. SungJong looked at RiYoung. RiYoung could see SungJong’s watery eyes. She was sure, SungJong will burst out his cry after this.

            “I want to meet her... I miss her.” SungJong told RiYoung his hope. The hope that he kept for almost three years. RiYoung lost her words. She really understand SungJong’s feeling and she felt sorry too but she can’t change anything because it was JinRi’s decision and she really can’t deny JinRi’s wishes. SungJong can’t hold it. He cried on his palm. RiYoung was worried. Never did she see a man cried in front of her for a girl whom he loved a lot. She caressed SungJong’s back, trying to calm him down.

            “SungJong, don’t cry. JinRi must hate this.” SungJong now was sobbing. He looked at RiYoung’s face. RiYoung really can’t see his face. It will make anyone cry if they saw SungJong’s face. It was pathetic.

            “I... I just want to be with her... I just want to spend my time with her... before... before she’s... she’s...” SungJong said between his sobs. He can’t continue the sentence. He wished it will never happened. He continued to cry and RiYoung was speechless. She kept caressing SungJong’s back. God, their love was so great. Why must it turn out like this?

 

At Theme Park

            “Wah! It has been a long time since the last I’ve been here!” HaNa spreaded her hands happily. It was Sunday and WooHyun already promised her in one of their fights last time to bring her here. She ignored the crowded people and jumped happily. WooHyun was busy protecting his identity and his eyes kept wandering around.

            “You’re so excited.” WooHyun commented. HaNa smiled widely.

            “Of course! I haven’t been here for a long time already. The last time I came to a theme park was when I was ten.” WooHyun smiled. He felt at ease to see the beautiful smile on HaNa’s face. He was proud that he was able to make HaNa happy.

            “Hmm, luckily I bring you here.” WooHyun replied.

“Thank you!” HaNa looked at WooHyun. She let out a chuckle. WooHyun was such a spoil, he kept covering himself.

“WooHyun-ah, you don’t have to cover up yourself like that. No one recognizes you here. See, they knocked your shoulder too.” HaNa said as a group of girls passed by them and one of them knocked on WooHyun’s shoulder. Both of them apologized. WooHyun looked at HaNa. This girl, really knew how to convince him. He smiled.

“Alright. Let’s go. Which ride do you want to try first?” WooHyun asked. HaNa looked around.

            “Roller coaster!” She said while raising her fist, excitedly. WooHyun tapped his chin and shook his head.

            “Nope. Let’s make it as our last ride.” HaNa pouted. She tried to think of other rides. WooHyun’s eyes wandered around and he saw something. His lips formed a smile.

            “Let’s go and ride that!” WooHyun said and pulled HaNa’s hand. HaNa was clueless about the ride that WooHyun talked about but she just followed him.

 

In Ferris Wheel

            Both of them now were in one of the cables of the Ferris wheel. At first, when WooHyun dragged HaNa to the Ferris wheel, HaNa laughed and said it was childish and not adventurous. WooHyun was so pissed by that and he just shoved HaNa in that ride. Now, when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter