제 42 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's A Fantasy ♥

At Starlight Moonlight Cafe

            HoYa sipped his drink and looked around. He was sitting at the corner of the cafe where a few people could see him since he was an idol. That morning, he received a text from KyonDae who wanted to meet him at the cafe and just now she texted him that she will be running late because she had to settle something in her office. HoYa who arrived a bit early was now getting bored and he could not help himself to observe every single people in the cafe. Not long after that, HoYa could see his girlfriend was walking towards the table. However, he frowned when he noticed KyonDae’s furious face. He wanted to smile but KyonDae threw something on the table and stood in front of him. HoYa was shocked when he saw his diary on the table. He looked at KyonDae in terror.

            “Kyon... Kyon... KyonDae...” HoYa stuttered. KyonDae took a deep breathe to calm herself and sat in front of HoYa. She crossed her arms and brought it to her chest.

            “I give you time to explain.” She demanded. HoYa was completely in shock. He did not even wonder who the one who passed his diary to KyonDae was. In his mind right now was how to explain it to KyonDae.

            “KyonDae... SooJung...” Still, HoYa could not manage to explain and KyonDae cut him.

            “I read everything, HoYa. You don’t love me. You’re confusing yourself between me and my sister.” KyonDae said. She knew when she said that, HoYa will slowly explain to her.

            “I-I admit that sometimes I’m confused between you and SooJung but I sincerely love you.” KyonDae shook her head, refused to believe his words. How could she believe his word when what she read from the diary was completely opposite with what he said?

            “I don’t believe you, HoYa. Right now, you’re looking at SooJung unnie right?”

            “KyonDae...” HoYa pleaded her. True he was confused between KyonDae and SooJung but he never confused between his love for KyonDae and SooJung.

            “My sister’s camera... Oh my God. How can I never realise it? You always ask about SooJung unnie.” KyonDae continued to attack him when she remembered everything. She felt that she was the dumbest person ever. HoYa was upset to see KyonDae. That girl never looked at his face when she talked.

            “KyonDae, I don’t have any intention to play with your feeling.” With that KyonDae looked straight at HoYa’s face.

            “SooJung unnie is gone, HoYa. Why are you being like this?” KyonDae said. HoYa shook his head.

            “KyonDae, you don’t understand...”

            “HoYa, you know me just because of SooJung unnie. You said you don’t believe that my face is just like her. You wrote it in this book. I read it!” KyonDae raised her voice. HoYa was worried to see KyonDae behaving like this. He knew she was heartbroken. Immediately, he held KyonDae’s shoulder to comfort her.

            “KyonDae... calm yourself.” He said but to his disappointment, KyonDae pushed his hands from her shoulder. She was already in her tears.

            “You tell me to calm myself?! I love you and I thought that you love me too but you only think that I am her, SooJung unnie. I got to know too that your feelings for me is actually your feelings for SooJung unnie. How can I calm myself?!” KyonDae shouted in her tears. Luckily the customers who were sitting near them were had already left. If not, their argument surely will grab others attentions. HoYa stood up and hugged KyonDae.

            “KyonDae, I’m sorry.” He said. KyonDae who was heartbroken was struggling in HoYa’s hug.

            “Let me go!”

            “I know it’s my fault. I’m sorry, KyonDae but my feelings for you...” HoYa did not manage to finish his sentence because KyonDae pushed him away with all her might.

            “I don’t want to listen to anything!” She said and stormed out of the cafe. Without wasting any second, HoYa chased her.

            “KyonDae, you have to let me explain!” KyonDae ran, not even care what others would say when she was crying. She knew that she should listen to his explanation but her heart was aching that she could not control it anymore. The moment when he said that she did not understand him, she knew that HoYa still loved her sister. KyonDae ran until she reached a park. She sat on a bench and cried. Meanwhile HoYa was going crazy as he lost KyonDae. He tried to call her but she never picked up her phone. He tried to find her at her house but the maid said that she was not home. Later then, he searched for her at her office only to know that she worked for half day only and left early.

            “KyonDae... I’m sorry.” He muttered while lowering his head, regret of what happened just now and regret for everything he had done.

 

At HyeYeon’s House

            HyeYeon and SungYeol were in the dining room to have their dinner. The atmosphere in the dining room was too quiet that the maid who was busy in the kitchen could hear the sound of chopsticks met with the bowl. HyeYeon was eating silently and did not bother to look at SungYeol.

            “Ma’am, are you not feeling well?” The maid asked with concern when she entered the dining room to serve drinks for them. SungYeol looked up and turned his head towards HyeYeon. He was so busy with his thoughts that he did not notice that HyeYeon was silent all the time. HyeYeon looked at the maid and flashed a bitter smile.

            “No, I’m okay.” She replied. The maid nodded and left. After the maid left, SungYeol took the chance to talk to HyeYeon.

            “HyeYeon-ah, are you sick?” He asked but HyeYeon did not reply at all. She acted like he was not there.

            “HyeYeon, what’s wrong with you? Why don’t you want to talk to me? Did I do anything wrong?” SungYeol asked. He was pissed off actually with the cold treatment. HyeYeon still did not reply and finishing her meal. She was about to walk off when SungYeol held her arm. Both of them were standing now.

            “I think I know why.” SungYeol said. He knew the reason HyeYeon behaved like this. It was because of their last argument. About her pregnancy. After their argument that day, SungYeol did not visit her and just left some messages for her. He then decided to visit HyeYeon today and he knew that HyeYeon was not over the matter yet. HyeYeon kept quiet when Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter