제 57 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tearfully Beautiful ♥

At a Bus Stop

            Today was the day that SungJong promised to bring RiYoung out for a date. They had promised to meet at the bus stop as what SungJong had planned because he did not want to get caught by fans or paparazzi. RiYoung who was waiting patiently at the bus stop looked at her watch to check the time. She was early that day and she did not know why. Maybe because she was excited that she was going for a date with her boyfriend or maybe because it had been a long time since she got to enjoy herself after busy working with INFINITE for their comeback. As soon as she looked up, RiYoung was surprised by a pair of hands that covered her eyes from behind.

            “Guess who?” A sweet voice whispered at her right ear. RiYoung smiled and touched the hand that was closing her eyes.

            “SungJongie?”

            “Opps, wrong answer. Please try again.” He . RiYoung pouted.

            “It’s wrong? Hmm... Milk?” This time, she guessed by using his nickname. SungJong chuckled.

            “Nope.”

            “SungJong, what do you want me to call you?” RiYoung gave up and SungJong leaned closer to her ear.

            “The answer is ‘my boyfriend’.” RiYoung laughed.

            “Alright. SungJongie, Milk and my boyfriend.” She said and SungJong removed his hand from her eyes. He sat beside her to see her smiling face.

            “Why do we have to meet here?” RiYoung asked.

            “Because we’re going to take a bus and go somewhere.” SungJong smiled mischievously. RiYoung did not want to ask more even though she was curious. She just followed SungJong as a bus arrived. She was sure that SungJong already planned something that probably would never make her disappointed.

At a Park

            Both of them were already strolling together around the park for almost 30 minutes when SungJong suddenly asked RiYoung to wait for him at the bench they were sitting on. RiYoung waited for him until she saw him bringing something. Her eyes widened upon what she saw.

            “You rented these bicycles?” She asked and SungJong nodded. He handed her a bicycle on his left side and RiYoung took it.

            “Yeah. Today I want to cycle with you while enjoying the scenery here.” SungJong got on his bike. RiYoung smiled when she heard his plan. The park surely had a beautiful scenery that she could not get enough looking at. She liked his plan and also got on her bike. SungJong started cycling, followed by RiYoung, who later was cycling beside him. Both of them kept smiling at each other while enjoying the view and also the evening breeze.

            “RiYoung-ah, have you think about my confession?” SungJong suddenly asked.

            “Will JinRi get angry if she knows about this?” RiYoung asked back. SungJong frowned.

            “Why must she get angry? It’s one of her wills by the way.” SungJong replied. RiYoung looked away and saw the sun was going to set at the end of the lake in front of them. She halted her bicycle and SungJong did the same too. He looked at the direction RiYoung was looking at too.

            “SungJong... the sun is going to set.” She said, excitedly. Never in her life had she got to see the sunset. SungJong smiled at her cuteness. He walked towards RiYoung who was completely mesmerised by the scenery. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around her waist.

            “I love you.” SungJong said, beside her ear. RiYoung blushed and smiled.

            “I love you too.” She replied and SungJong swore that he was going to jump but he did not want to let her go.

            “Thank you!” He said. He was grateful that finally RiYoung gave her answer. RiYoung did not reply him and just watched the sunset in front of her. She finally decided to accept his feelings and also hers for SungJong. She was afraid to love him but whenever he was beside her, she had the strength to love him and by that time, she knew that she needed him in her life.

 

At Mr Jung’s Mansion

            “How many times do I have to tell you, appa? Don’t hurt him.” HaNa’s loud voice filling the quiet atmosphere around the mansion. All the maids who were doing their jobs could hear her voice even though she was in her father’s office room. Mr Jung chuckled as he looked at his daughter.

            “Hey, I haven't done anything yet.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter