제 45 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Need You ♥

At INFINITE’s Dorm

            HoYa was sitting alone in his room. One week had passed and he was still unable to contact KyonDae. Every time he searched for her at her office, KyonDae’s friend, DoRa will always tell him that KyonDae was having a meeting with her client. HoYa knew that DoRa was lying and KyonDae did not have a meeting with her client. She just wanted to avoid him. HoYa tried to wait for her at the parking lot but he always failed to meet her. He waited until night came but he could not see KyonDae’s figure walked out of the building. He did not know that KyonDae did not drive to her office anymore and she will wait at the bus stop behind her office to take a cab. HoYa sighed and looked at the camera placed on his desk. SooJung’s camera. Looking at the camera, it suddenly reminded him of SooJung and also the last day of their love story.

            INFINITE had finally finished their first world tour that was held in Seoul as the first place. He smiled as he thought of the fans while wandering around to find a bottle of water. He grabbed a towel from his bag and was ready to drink the water when he saw his phone was vibrating continuously as he received a call. HoYa took his phone and looked around. s were not there because they were busy taking off their mic. HoYa was the first one to escape to the waiting room. He then answered the call from an unknown number.

            “Hello?”

            “Annyeonghaseyo. I am Dr. DaeKyung. May I know who is answering this call?” The doctor said. HoYa frowned. Why did a doctor call him at this time and even asking for his name?

            “I’m Lee HoWon. What’s the matter, doctor?” HoYa replied.

            “Do you by any chance know a girl named Park SooJung?” HoYa’s heart was racing when his girlfriend’s name was mentioned.

            “Yes. What’s wrong, doctor?”

            “Park SooJung-ssi is involved in an accident at 8.47 p.m. just now and we found out that your number is the last number she called before the accident. May I know your relationship with her, HoWon-ssi?” HoYa almost dropped his phone when he knew his beloved girlfriend was involved in an accident. He was sweating and his hand was shaking. He hoped that SooJung was alright.

            “I... I... I am her friend. When did the accident happen? Where is she right now?” HoYa asked in panic.

            “Park SooJung-ssi is admitted to DaeJung Hospital.”

            “How is she right now, doctor?”

            “I’m sorry but her condition is very critical. We are trying our best to save her.” HoYa lips parted as the doctor told him. His eyes widened and filled with tears.

            “HoWon-ssi?” The doctor called as he found out that HoYa was not speaking. HoYa cleared his dry throat.

            “Ca-cal-call her family. I will be there.” HoYa said before he ended the phone call. He immediately stood up and ran out of the room. He met his manager in the hallway but he kept running, ignoring his manager.

            “HoYa, where are you going?!” HoYa heard the manager shouted behind him but he did not care at all. What was matter to him at that time was SooJung.

            “Till the moment you die we never told anyone about our relationship, right SooJung?” HoYa smiled bitterly and soon... he found that he was crying as he missed SooJung so much.

At KyonDae’s House

            KyonDae was bored in her room. She was tired and wanted to rest but whenever she wanted to empty her mind, she kept thinking of HoYa and her sister. The whole week she kept herself busy so that she will not feel hurt when she thought of him. She also stopped driving her car to her office to avoid HoYa and pretended to be busy so that she will never meet HoYa. As a lawyer, she was aware that HoYa knew she was avoiding him but she did not care and will do anything so that she will not meet him. KyonDae stood up and walked out of her room. She then saw her late sister’s room. She opened the door and stepped into the room. The room was cleaned as the maid was asked to clean the room by her parents even though there was no one using the room anymore. KyonDae saw a shelf and walked towards it. She looked at the title of books that were arranged on the shelf one by one before her eyes caught a sight of a cute small book. She took the book and flipped it open. It was her sister’s diary. KyonDae walked towards the bed and sat on it. She read her sister’s diary from the first page until the last page. Her lips formed a bitter smile and her eyes were filled with tears.

            “SooJung unnie loved him so much... and even did not tell anyone about their relationship.” KyonDae then looked at her late sister’s portrait that was hanging in the room.

            “I still remember your words, unnie. You said that our faces are almost the same because something extraordinary will happen. But it’s not like a fairy tale that you told me about. It is greater and more painful than a fairy tale. He sees you when he looks at me. Every single feelings for you, he tells me. I’m... nothing to him. Even though he always mentions my name. You’re lucky, unnie.” KyonDae lowered her head and a drop of tear fell on the bed. Soon, many tears streamed on her cheek and she started to sob. She could not bear the pain inside her heart. She was hoping that her tears will stop everything.

At a Supermarket

            MyungSoo was wandering around the supermarket. He was shopping groceries not for INFINITE’s dorm but for MinNeul’s and his house. He was the one who offered himself to buy it for MinNeul since he had no schedule and MinNeul had to go to her clinic. MyungSoo was looking for the milk section and finally he found it. He then looked around the section to look for the milk that they used to drink. While finding the milk, he bumped into someone and quickly apologised. But to his surprise, it was HyeYeon who bumped into him.

            “I’m sorry.” HyeYeon bowed. MyungSoo looked at HyeYeon.

            “HyeYeon nuna?” He called. HyeYeon straightened her body and her eyes widened as she saw MyungSoo smiling in front of him.

            “MyungSoo? How are you? It has been a long time since the last we met.”

            “You’re the one who forgets about us.” MyungSoo said, pouting a little. HyeYeon chuckled.

            “I want to visit all of you but I am so busy.” She replied.

            “So, how is your relationship with SungYeol?” MyungSoo asked and HyeYeon froze upon hearing the question. MyungSoo realised HyeYeon’s sudden expression and frowned. He sensed that something must have happened between them.

At MinNeul’s House

            “Please come in, nuna.” MyungSoo said as he opened the door. He immediately entered the kitchen to put all the groceries away. HyeYeon walked in and looked around the living room. The house was clean and organised. She could see many pictures of MyungSoo and a girl in the living room. MyungSoo came back to the living room and HyeYeon looked at him.

            “So this is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter