제 33 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Like You ♥

At Tiffany’s Law Firm

            It was lunch time for those who worked in office. INFINITE did not have any schedule for today, thus HoYa was standing at the lobby of Tiffany’s Law Firm. He was waiting for KyonDae. He kept searching for her when people came out of the building to have their lunch. KyonDae who was about to pass the exit saw HoYa from the transparent glass. She walked quickly towards HoYa, wondering why did HoYa came here after giving her a cold shoulder. Her friend who was with her, DoRa just followed KyonDae.

            “HoYa...” KyonDae called. HoYa turned his head to look at KyonDae. Suddenly he felt like he was not ready to meet KyonDae. He wanted to walk away but his arm was held by KyonDae.

            “Are you looking for me?” KyonDae asked. DoRa who thought something came up between the two felt like she should go and leave them.

            “KyonDae, I’ll go first.” She told KyonDae and walked away after KyonDae nodded. HoYa was about to walk away again but KyonDae was holding his arm firmly.

            “You’re looking for me, right?” HoYa did not answer but he nodded instead.

At Starlight Moonlight Cafe

            “HoYa-ah... all this while you’re avoiding me, right?” HoYa nodded. Since they entered the cafe, HoYa never uttered a word except for when they ordered some food.

            “You know something about me, right?” KyonDae asked. She was sure HoYa must have known something about her and that was her relationship between her and MyungSoo. She can sense it. HoYa nodded.

            “You should have asked. I know you need an explanation.” HoYa looked at KyonDae and cleared his throat.

            “Actually, I already know about you and MyungSoo.” HoYa said. KyonDae nodded. She guessed it right.

            “We are already...”

            “I know. Why did you break up with him, KyonDae?” HoYa cut KyonDae’s line. He was worried. He did not want to be the reason for their break up. Plus, KyonDae never told him about her having a boyfriend. He wondered why.

            “I don’t have any feelings for him anymore and ... well, there are some problems between us.” KyonDae explained.

            “He still loves you.” KyonDae shook her head.

            “No, he doesn’t have any feelings for me. I know that.” HoYa sighed and lowered his head.

            “I avoided you because I don’t want to be the third person in your relationship with MyungSoo.” He said with a soft voice. KyonDae shook her head.

            “It’s not your fault, HoYa. It’s our fault.”

            “Alright, I understand. Sorry... for avoiding you.” HoYa looked away and KyonDae smiled upon that.

            “It’s okay. Your intention is good.” She gave him a reassuring smile.

            “Why didn't you tell me that you had a boyfriend and your boyfriend was my dongsaeng in INFINITE?”

            “At that time, I had some problems with him.”

            “If I knew about you and MyungSoo, maybe I could handle my feelings for you.” KyonDae went silent after she heard what HoYa said. HoYa also shut his mouth after realising what he had said just now.

            “I... like you, Hoya.” HoYa tilted his head and looked at KyonDae in disbelief.

            “Huh?!” KyonDae nodded. She thought that it was the right time to tell HoYa. What she felt for this past few days without HoYa was no joke. She felt that her life was miserable without hearing HoYa’s voice and reading his messages.

            “I like you, HoYa. Whenever I am with you, I am so happy. Whenever I talk to you, I am not bored. What can I say to explain my feelings?”

            “How about MyungSoo?” HoYa asked, still dazed from what he heard just now.

            “I don’t have any relationships with him anymore, HoYa. Please, don’t worry about him.” HoYa smiled.

            “Well, I like you too.” With that, KyonDae smiled. Both of them looked at each other and laughed not long after that. Both were blushing and HoYa started to bring up another topic, hiding his excitement.

 

At a Supermarket

            HyeYeon walked around the supermarket while MyungSoo pushed the cart, following her. Both of them were asked to shop some groceries. Actually it was HyeYeon who was supposed to go but INFINITE was worried about her thus they made a vote and MyungSoo was chosen. It was awkward between both of them and SungYeol was the one who freaked out at the dorm. HyeYeon was choosing  a nugget and MyungSoo just looked at her. Both of them did not say anything towards each other. Suddenly MyungSoo picked a nugget by himself and put it into the cart and pushed the trolley. HyeYeon looked at MyungSoo.

            “MyungSoo, you can’t take that nugget. SungYeol and DongWoo do not eat that.” MyungSoo halted. He faced HyeYeon.

            “You know everything about SungYeol, huh?” HyeYeon walked towards the cart and replaced the nugget that MyungSoo took with another product.

            “They told me already. The last thing is milk, let’s go.” HyeYeon took the cart from MyungSoo and pushed it. MyungSoo trailed her. They arrived at the milk section.

            “Which milk that they wanted just now?” HyeYeon was looking at various products of milk in front of her. MyungSoo got a carton of milk and put it into the cart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter