제 63 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black Pearl ♥

At INFINITE Practice Room

            Music was booming loudly in the room. However, there was no one who was dancing to the music. INFINITE were not coming for their practice that day because they were given a week of holiday so that they could rest while waiting for MyungSoo to recover and also WooHyun to wake from his comma. The company knew that INFINITE was effected emotionally of what happened to their group member and that was the reason why INFINITE was given holiday. RiYoung who was bored at her house decided to come to the practice room and invited SungJong to join her. Both of them now were sitting on the floor while leaning on each other at the back.

            “RiYoung-ah...” SungJong called and fixed his bang as he could see his image on the mirror.

            “Hmm?” RiYoung answered.

            “There is someone named Choi SeRa who called you, right?” SungJong asked and his question made RiYoung startled and turned around in a fast motion. SungJong also turned around to look at RiYoung.

            “How do you know about that?” RiYoung asked. Her eyes widened upon that. SungJong looked at RiYoung in worry and held both of her shoulder.

            “What did she want from you?” He asked. RiYoung looked into his eyes and spoke up.

            “She wants me to separate MyungSoo and the person he loves the most.”

            “And then? What did she offer you?” SungJong was panic when he knew SeRa had made a move on RiYoung. He knew what SeRa had done. SungJong shook RiYoung’s shoulder, making her to become more scared with her action last time.

            “She said... she said that she will keep our relationship as a secret if I help her.” RiYoung answered. She was almost crying. She knew she was stupid that time that she almost gave in just to protect her relationship with SungJong.

            “So, did you help her?”

            “She said I’m useless for her.” She answered.

            “Is that mean you agreed?”

            “But I... I didn’t do anything yet. After I advised her, she said I’m useless for her.” SungJong sighed and caressed RiYoung’s hair, trying to comfort her when he saw her scared eyes.

            “How come it crossed your mind to help her?”

            “Because she said she will reveal our relationship including JinRi. She knows everything!” SungJong pursed his lips. He knew already what SeRa was capable for. He cupped RiYoung’s face and looked at her with his tender eyes.

            “RiYoung, even if our relationship is revealed it’s all my responsible. I’m the one who will take the responsibility.” He said softly.

            “But JinRi...” SungJong shook his head immediately.

            “You don’t have to worry.” He assured her. RiYoung crashed herself onto SungJong’s body, hugging him tightly.

            “I’m afraid, SungJong. She said she knows everything about every girls in MyungSoo’s life.” RiYoung said. She was so scared with what happened right now. How come a woman could know everything about a guy’s life and also about the girls who appeared in his life? How did she do that? SungJong understood RiYoung’s feeling. He bet that the other girls also felt like that when it comes to SeRa. He hugged her too and kissed her forehead.

            “You don’t have to be scared. I’m so worried if you really involved in her crime.” SungJong said and sighed in relief. RiYoung’s eyebrows furrowed when she heard SungJong’s word.

            “Crime? What did she do?” SungJong just shook his head and RiYoung just let it be. She then remembered of something. She titled her head to look at SungJong.

            “SungJong-ah... do you know who is the girl that MyungSoo loves so much?” She asked but she received nothing from SungJong. He just kept quiet and tighten his hug on RiYoung. Yes, SungJong knew it. From the very start, he knew everything.

 

At Hospital

            “HaNa-ssi, as you requested before we have found the best way to save him. He’s now stable so we have to wait for him to wake up.” The doctor explained to HaNa when he found HaNa in WooHyun’s ward. HaNa did not reply him. She just kept quiet and looked at the floor. The doctor looked at HaNa and then LuHan. LuHan awkwardly smiled.

            “Err, thank you, doctor. Thank you so much!” LuHan said, on behalf of HaNa. Doctor just nodded and looked at HaNa weirdly. Her face was very gloomy. The doctor then excused himself and walked out of the room. After the doctor went out, LuHan sat beside HaNa. HaNa leaned her head on his shoulder and he kissed her forehead.  

            “WooHyun is safe. You don’t have to worry.” LuHan said to her. HaNa just looked blankly at WooHyun's unconscious body.

            “Appa doesn’t care at all. He disappeared just like that. He doesn’t know that his daughter’s shop is burnt in the fire. He doesn’t know that the person his daughter loves the most is fighting with his own life.” She said, sadly.

            “This is only a test for you, HaNa. There’s a reason behind all this. God is testing you.” LuHan comforted her and HaNa just nodded. Her phone then rang and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter