제 23 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cactus ♥

At KyonDae’s House

            That day was Sunday. KyonDae was not working on that day and she was reading a novel in her room. Since she was busy at her office the whole week, she decided to spend her free time by reading the novel she bought three days ago. She already read half of the novel when her mother knocked her door. KyonDae put her novel aside and walked to the door. She opened the door to see her mother’s smiling face.

            “KyonDae, there is a letter for you.” Her mother handed her the letter. KyonDae took the letter from her mother and smiled.

            “Thank you, omma.” Her mother just nodded and walked away with letters in her hand. KyonDae closed the door and frowned. She usually received a letter with her name and address typed but the name and address on the letter she received today was hand-written. She sat on her bed and slowly opened the letter. There were so many photos in the envelope.

            “Whose pictures are these?” KyonDae asked herself. She looked at the photos and she can only recognize one person in all the photos, her beloved Violin.

            “MyungSoo?” KyonDae looked again at the photos. In the photo, there were MyungSoo and a girl that KyonDae did not know. They were very close to each other and there were so many romantic scenes that were captured between the girl and MyungSoo. KyonDae frowned again.

            “Who sent these pictures?” KyonDae took a look at the envelope and found a name at the corner of the envelope.

            “Choi SeRa?” KyonDae tried to remember whether she knew someone named Choi SeRa but nothing came on her mind. The only thing she sure was the person was a woman. KyonDae sighed. She was startled when her phone vibrated. She took her phone to know that she received a message from her Violin.

 

From : Violin ♥

String-ah, I miss you. Why did not you reply my messages?

 

            KyonDae let out a heavy sigh.

            “I’m sorry, MyungSoo. I don’t have the heart to see you anymore.” She looked at the pictures she just received.

            “I know you have another girl. There is even a generous person who sent me the proves.”

            “But ... who is Choi SeRa? How did she know about me and MyungSoo? A reporter?”

            “MyungSoo will be in trouble if she knows about us. I have to find out who she is. Choi SeRa ... hmm.” KyonDae was shocked again by the vibration of her phone. This time, it was from HoYa.

 

From : HoYa

KyonDae-ah, when can we meet again? I want to see you!

 

             KyonDae smiled, remembering HoYa. That man never failed to make her smile with his simple messages.

            “This is another one. Always disturbs other people.” KyonDae let out a chuckle and replied.

 

To : HoYa

We will meet tomorrow. Why do you always disturb me? Kekeke

 

KyonDae put her phone down. She had completely forgotten about the photos she received just now. Her mind was occupied with HoYa.

            “Hmm, am I starting to like him? He is a nice person.” KyonDae laid on her bed and ignored the photos. She was thinking of HoYa with a smile plastered on her face.

 

In INFINITE’s Dorm

            HyeYeon was alone in the dorm. The boys had gone for their schedule and it was the only chance for HyeYeon to clean the dorm easily. She started to clean the living room followed by the kitchen but while she was cleaning, she can’t help herself from thinking about MyungSoo’s weird behaviour.

            “Why is MyungSoo avoiding me? After my birthday, he does not want to talk to me. Did I do anything wrong to him?” She asked herself. Finished cleaning the kitchen, she moved on to SungYeol’s room. She started to organize SungYeol’s closet.

            “SungYeol-ah, you really have to wait for me to clean for you, right? Just like at home. You never change.” HyeYeon chuckled. After fixing SungYeol’s bed, HyeYeon walked to MyungSoo’s closet. As she opened the closet, she smiled, satisfied with what she was looking at now.

            “This is the only closet that is neat. Hmm, why are you not talking to me, MyungSoo?” HyeYeon talked to herself while cleaning the closet. Then, she found a small pretty box in MyungSoo’s closet. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter