제 36 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request ♥

At a Photo Shop

            That day was Sunday and HoYa decided to take KyonDae out for a date. He also took the chance to bring KyonDae to a photo shop that he always visited to have his pictures printed. HoYa handed his memory card to the worker and the worker went to print the pictures for HoYa.

            “You want to print all the pictures?” KyonDae asked as she realised that HoYa did not tell the worker which picture he wanted to print.

            “Yes. That’s my hobby, take pictures and print it. I want to make it as a memory.” HoYa answered and KyonDae nodded.

            “When did you start taking picture?”

            “Well, to be true... I am supporting someone who is already gone. This is... also her camera.” HoYa smiled bitterly.

            “Ouh, I’m sorry”

            “It’s okay.”

            “You know, my sister also had this kind of camera but I don’t know where she kept the camera before she died. If I still have her camera, I will do as you are.” KyonDae said.

            “Whenever I take pictures, I can feel that she is always with me even though she is already gone.” HoYa added.

            “She must be someone special, right?” KyonDae guessed. She can see HoYa’s sorrow face when he mentioned about that particular person. A playful smile appeared on HoYa’s face.

            “Are you jealous?”

            “No way I will like it, right?” HoYa laughed as he looked at her girlfriend.

            “You don’t need to be jealous.”

            “HoYa-ah, I really want to know about your first love. I know that I’m not your first.”

            “How did you know that?”

            “I know based on your age.” KyonDae answered. HoYa laughed and pinched her nose.

            “You’re really something, miss lawyer.” KyonDae chuckled and hit HoYa’s arm playfully.

            “Come on, tell me.” She demanded. HoYa took KyonDae’s hand and dragged her to the waiting room of the shop.

            “Let’s have a sit first.” HoYa said. Both of them sat on a couch.

            “Alright, tell me your story.” KyonDae really can’t wait to know about HoYa’s first love. She always wondered how a man’s first love looked like and today she got the chance to know it.

            “Hmm... back then when I made my debut, I still didn’t have a girlfriend. After INFINITE starting to get popular, we held a concert. It was INFINITE’s first concert. I was performing on stage. I still remembered the title of the song. It was Paradise. When I was singing my part, I saw someone who was standing still at the VIP seat. That girl was different from other fans. That girl did not even cheer for us but she was very busy with her camera instead.”

            “Wait, camera is not allowed in a concert right?” KyonDae asked suddenly.

            “That was why I was wondering that time. So I walked near to her and I figured out that she was one of the photographers for the press. For the first time in my life, I was speechless on the stage when I saw the girl. I fell in love with her at the first sight. Before the concert ended, I asked a guard to stop her from going home and bring her to a secret place around the stadium. From that day, we knew each other and we were in love not long after that.” HoYa said. He smiled as he reminisced his first love.

            “Woah, it’s a secret date then?”

            “Yeah but she died in an accident few years ago. Even though she is not here anymore, I can feel that she is still alive ... in my heart.” HoYa said. Yes, he could feel that his first love is still alive especially when he looked at KyonDae. It had been a long time since he had a girlfriend. KyonDae was his second girlfriend.

            “You’re a loyal lover, HoYa. I admire you.”

            “Well, I am your boyfriend right?” HoYa nudged KyonDae and the girl chuckled.

            “Yes. I’m lucky, right?” Both of them continued to chat until the worker called HoYa and handed him the memory card and the pictures. HoYa paid for the pictures and planned to bring KyonDae for a date at MyeongDong. Both of them had a great time on their first date.

 

At INFINITE’s Dorm

            “You want to stop working?!” SungGyu shrieked.

            “But why?” DongWoo attacked with his question.

            “You’re working with us for only 8 months.” This time, WooHyun pouted.

            “HyeYeon-ah, why are you making this drastic decision?” SungYeol asked, a bit angry with HyeYeon’s decision because she never discussed about it with him.

            “Yeah. Do you have any problem?” HoYa agreed with SungYeol.

            “Nuna, if we did anything we are sorry!” SungJong begged her while stomping. MyungSoo just kept quiet as he observed s who were unwilling to let HyeYeon go. HyeYeon smiled at them.

            “I don’t have any problems with all of you. It’s just that I have a personal problem.” HyeYeon explained. She had told the manager that she will be leaving today and she managed to tell INFINITE on the same day. They were very shocked when they knew it was her last day.

            “Can’t you think of it again?” SungGyu requested.

            “We can give you holidays.” Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter