제 15 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hysterie ♥

At a Park

            That day was another day Hoya got to meet KyonDae after his busy schedule. At first, the manager did not allow him to go out but after doing so many kind things, the manager allowed him. KyonDae was also shocked to see Hoya in her office because she thought that man was very busy since they hadn’t met for almost 2 weeks. Now, they were in a park near KyonDae’s office.

            “KyonDae-ssi..." Hoya called her. KyonDae who was eating her favourite ice cream turned her head to Hoya.

            “Yes?” She replied. Hoya flashed a smile. He lowered his head and then looked at KyonDae again.

            “We have been friends for three months already. I really can’t believe it.” Hoya said, shyly. He blushed. KyonDae nodded and smiled. She had no idea why Hoya’s face was red.

            “Hmm, me too. Time passes really fast.” KyonDae said. Hoya looked at KyonDae’s face.

            “Do you like to be friends with me?” He asked. KyonDae chuckled.

            “Of course. You are a good listener, Hoya-ssi.” Hoya smiled to KyonDae’s reply.

            “Actually, I want to ask you something but I am quite afraid to ask you.” Hoya said.

            “What do you want to ask?” KyonDae asked. She her ice cream.

            “Can I know you more?” KyonDae was shocked by Hoya’s question but she did not show it. Her attention changed from her ice cream to Hoya.

            “Hmm, all this while you do not know me? I think you already know about my family and my work.”

            “I... I want to know you more than that. I want to know your favourites. Hmm, just like how a best friend knows about his best friend.” Hoya said, awkwardly. He was shy to ask this question but he did not have any choice. He had to ask if he did not want to miss any chance. KyonDae smiled.

            “Alright. What do you want to know about me?” KyonDae asked. Hoya looked at KyonDae with a shocked face. He really can’t believe it that KyonDae agreed. Then, he smiled a little.

            “What is your hobby?”

            “I love to debate with other people.”

            “So no wonder you always debate with me even though I am right.” KyonDae laughed. Yes, there was once when she and Hoya were talking about something, it ended with a debate. She really can’t lose to anyone.

            “Haha... I don’t know why but I really love my hobby.” KyonDae replied.

            “Well, is there any particular somebody who will get angry if you always hang out with me?” Hoya asked. Actually, he wanted to know whether KyonDae already had a boyfriend but he can’t point it straight.

            “Maybe no. Because I always go out without others knowing. Plus, I’m the quiet type at home.” KyonDae replied. KyonDae was clueless about his question and Hoya was upset by that.

            “Ouh...” That was the only thing he can reply. KyonDae felt weird when Hoya did not ask any more questions. She looked at Hoya’s face.

            “Are you not worried that you will be discovered by your fans? You’re an idol.” KyonDae asked.

            “Nope. I’m not worried. I have my life too, right?”

            “Yeah, it’s your right.”

            “We always talk seriously, right?” Hoya said. KyonDae continued to her unfinished ice cream.

            “Maybe because you’re older than me.”

            “I can be cute if you want.” Hoya said. Like seriously, this INSPIRIT’s tough man wanted to be cute in front of the girl in front him? INFINITE will laugh at him if they were there.

            “Ouh yeah? Then I have to throw away my lawyer image.”

            “Yes, you look serious all the time.” Hoya said, frankly. Even he was afraid of KyonDae’s face. She was serious but at the same time she was beautiful and lovely. Maybe that’s how a lawyer’s face should be.

            “Is it? I am so serious, right?” KyonDae said. Before Hoya could speak, KyonDae’s phone rang. KyonDae looked at her phone.

 

From : Violin ♥

String-ah, where are you? I miss you and I am free right now. Let’s go for date!

 

KyonDae was shocked to receive the message from someone she did not expect. She looked at Hoya, worried that he might see the message. Hoya looked at KyonDae weirdly.

            “What’s wrong? Your omma? Appa?” Hoya asked. KyonDae did not reply but she shook her head. She quickly replied the message.

 

To : Violin ♥

I am with my friend right now. Can we go out tonight? I have something to discuss with you.

 

KyonDae sent the message and kept her phone in her handbag.

            “Who is that? Why do you look so shock?” Hoya asked. KyonDae faked a smile.

            “It’s my friend’s birthday but I forgot.” KyonDae lied. Hoya nodded his head.

            “Hey, how come a lawyer can be forgetful?” Hoya . KyonDae had finished her ice cream. She hit Hoya’s shoulder.

            “Don’t regret it if I forget your birthday.”

            “Ouh no, you can’t! You have to remember mine always. You can’t forget me!” Hoya said. KyonDae laughed. She was just joking but this man in front of her took it seriously.

            “Why are you laughing?” Hoya asked. KyonDae smiled.

            “You’re funny, Hoya!” And Hoya can’t help but to smile. He was happy to see that beautiful smile on KyonDae’s face. He really hoped that he will be the only reason for KyonDae to smile.

 

At HyeYeon’s Apartment

            MyungSoo smiled. Right now, he was in front of HyeYeon’s house. After he found out HyeYeon’s address from his manager, MyungSoo immediately went to her house. MyungSoo checked the number of the house again before his finger pushed the bell. HyeYeon opened the door after a few moment. She was shocked to see MyungSoo. Her eyes widened.

            “Myung... MyungSoo-ah...” She stuttered. MyungSoo flashed his eye smile.

            “An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter