제 25 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love U Like U ♥

At Tiffany’s Law Firm

            “Why you didn't answer my calls and messages?” MyungSoo asked. He was facing KyonDae’s back. They were currently at the rooftop. KyonDae was shocked to see MyungSoo in her office so she brought him here so that they could have a talk. KyonDae crossed her arms at her chest.

            “What are you doing here, MyungSoo? I don’t like it.” KyonDae replied. MyungSoo was shocked.

            “You don’t like it when I am here? What’s wrong with you? Have I done anything wrong?” MyungSoo asked. He was seriously shocked by what his beloved girlfriend told him. He was clueless too. KyonDae had been very cold towards him lately.

            “I don’t like it when people come to meet me without making any appointments.” MyungSoo frowned.

            “I come as your boyfriend, KyonDae. Why you never answered my calls and messages? I need an explanation.” KyonDae laughed cynically. She turned around to look at MyungSoo.

            “Me or you who needs an explanation?” MyungSoo frowned and shook his head.

            “What are you talking about? I don’t understand.” KyonDae sighed.

            “Stop it, MyungSoo. Stop lying, stop acting.”

            “What have I done, KyonDae? What is my fault?” MyungSoo almost wanted to cry. He was completely clueless. KyonDae shook her head.

            “If you don’t want to admit it, it’s okay. Let’s end our relationship. I don’t have feelings for you anymore. Just go home.” KyonDae wanted to walk away but MyungSoo grabbed her wrist and hugged her.

            “String-ah, what have I done to you? I love you.” MyungSoo pleaded. KyonDae was struggling in MyungSoo’s embrace. She wanted to push MyungSoo but failed. MyungSoo hugged her tightly.

            “MyungSoo, let me go!” KyonDae screamed. MyungSoo ignored her and kept talking.

            “I love you, KyonDae. Why do you want to end our relationship without me knowing the reason?” KyonDae finally escaped from MyungSoo’s embrace after she pushed him with all her might.

            “You should know what your fault is. I saw with my own eyes. Not once but many times already. You have another girl!” KyonDae eventually burst out the reason. MyungSoo was shocked and speechless for a moment.

            “KyonDae-ah...” He called KyonDae. KyonDae shook her head.

            “Don’t say my name.”

            “String-ah...”

            “Don’t call me!” KyonDae yelled and stormed out from the rooftop. MyungSoo was unable to do anything. He was completely shocked of what KyonDae said just now. He lowered his head.

            “String-ah...” He muttered. However, without both of them knowing, there was a man who was standing behind the rooftop’s door and had been listening to the quarrel. The man let out a heavy sigh and lowered his head.

 

At INFINITE’s Dorm

            INFINITE had a practice that day. All of the members woke up early in the morning and got dressed for the practice. HyeYeon also arrived at the dorm early in the morning. She watched the members packing their stuff and walked out from the door. MyungSoo was the last one who left the house. When he was about to close the door, HyeYeon stopped him.

            “MyungSoo-ah...” HyeYeon called him. MyungSoo did not even bother to reply and looked away.

            “I just want to know ...why you are avoiding me since my birthday?” HyeYeon asked. MyungSoo did not reply and just lowered his head.

            “Did I do anything wrong? After my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter