제 64 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday I ♥

At MinNeul’s House

            A few days had passed and MinNeul was still with SeRa. MyungSoo had no idea how to safe MinNeul without giving what SeRa wanted from him. He had to confess to SungGyu of what happened to MinNeul when SungGyu was asking him about MinNeul's whereabout. He did not hesitate to tell him because SungGyu also was one of SeRa’s victim. He also needed someone to help him to save MinNeul.

            “I don’t dare to tell her family about this and I don’t dare to tell the police. SeRa will hurt her. What should I do, hyung?” MyungSoo asked SungGyu who was sitting on the couch in front of him.

            “What did she want from you?” SungGyu asked. His hands were clasped together and his lips was pursed.

            “She wants... me.” MyungSoo said and SungGyu frowned.

            “She wants you?”

            “She wants me to love her.” MyungSoo explained and SungGyu nodded, starting to understand the situation.

            “So she kidnapped MinNeul because she loves you?” SungGyu asked for confirmation of his own hypothesis. MyungSoo nodded and lowered his head. He was worried and he missed MinNeul so much. Looking at the picture of them around the living room hurt his heart so much that he could not protect her.

            “But why must she kidnap MinNeul?” SungGyu asked when a realisation hit him. That woman named SeRa must have a reason for kidnapping MinNeul when it was MyungSoo whom she wanted. MyungSoo gulped when he heard the question. There was no way he had to tell SungGyu the truth.

            “Maybe she knows that I’m living with MinNeul.” MyungSoo gave him his safe answer. SungGyu nodded and processed everything in his head.

            “She wants you. So... to save MinNeul...” SungGyu then looked at MyungSoo. MyungSoo heaved a heavy sighed and nodded.

            “I have to sacrifice myself. I don’t want her to hurt MinNeul.” MyungSoo continued SungGyu’s sentence.

            “Me too. I don’t want anything to happen to MinNeul. MyungSoo-ah, you have to do something to save her.” MyungSoo just nodded. He had decided to give SeRa what she wanted.

            “We have to wait for her to call. She always changes her number.” MyungSoo told SungGyu and SungGyu just nodded. Aside from MyungSoo, SungGyu was worried about MinNeul too. Both of them kept quiet and tried to relax themselves by leaning on the couch. Both of their minds were occupied with MinNeul. Not long after that, MyungSoo’s phone rang. Both of them grew alert and MyungSoo immediately answered the call.

            “SeRa-ah...” MyungSoo said. SungGyu just looked at MyungSoo nervously.

            “I will follow your word.” MyungSoo told her and cringed a bit when he heard SeRa’s laugh.

            “Where can we meet?” He asked. SeRa told her the location and he nodded, remembering the place.

            “You will not hurt MinNeul, right?” MyungSoo sighed in relief when he heard SeRa’s answer and nodded.

            “Alright.” He then ended the call with a heavy sigh. He looked at SungGyu who was curious of what SeRa said.

            “So how?”

            “She wants to meet me at YeongIn Hotel at 12 a.m. Hyung, you have to follow me.” MyungSoo said.

            “Is it okay for me to follow you?”

            “I will handle SeRa and you will take care of MinNeul, okay?”

            “Alright.” SungGyu agreed. With that, they started to get ready with a plan to save MinNeul that night without having any consequences.

At YeongIn Hotel

            MyungSoo stood in front of the door with the number 1303. He inhaled a deep breath before he decided to knock on the door. In his heart, he was hoping what he had planned with SungGyu would go as planned. SeRa opened the door with a smirk.

            “Finally you come to me.” She said, happily.

            “As you wish.” MyungSoo shrugged. SeRa walked in and MyungSoo trailed her from behind. SeRa was wearing a very tight and y dress that night.

            “MinNeul is in that room.” SeRa showed him the room. MyungSoo looked at SeRa for a while before he opened the door and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter