제 26 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Good As It Gets ♥

At INFINITE Dorm

            “SungJong-ah...” MyungSoo laid on SungJong’s bed. SungJong who was studying for his test took a glance at his hyung. SungJong was sure his hyung just got back from practice room by looking at his attire.

            “What’s wrong with you, hyung?” SungJong asked, lazily.

            “I’m sad.” MyungSoo pouted. He looked at SungJong who was back facing him and was writing his note diligently.

            “Why are you sad? We just won the first place yesterday.” SungJong said before facing his hyung. He put down his pen and left his note for a while.

            “I got rejected.” MyungSoo said. SungJong grinned and clapped his hand. MyungSoo was surprised to see this reaction from INFINITE's beloved maknae.

            “Congrats, hyung! Who is that girl? She is surely a smart girl.” SungJong said, evilly. MyungSoo made a sad face.

            “How dare you. No one can reject me. You know that.” SungJong nodded, agreed with his hyung’s words somehow. MyungSoo had all the things that girls could need in their boyfriends. He was the best ideal type for girls and SungJong acknowledged it.

            “Yeah. You’re right, hyung. No one can reject you. By the way, who is that girl?” SungJong asked, curious to know who was the lucky girl who got confessed by MyungSoo even though she rejected him.

            “RiYoung nuna.” MyungSoo answered. He counted till three and then SungJong started blabbering to him. MyungSoo knew it.

            “RiYoung nuna? Hmph! No wonder she rejected you, hyung. What is wrong with you, hyung? She is our choreographer.” SungJong blabbered. MyungSoo rolled his eyes.

            “You know what, she rejected hyung with some unreasonable reason.”

            “What do you mean?” SungJong frowned. MyungSoo grabbed SungJong’s teddy bear and hugged it.

            “She said ... she has a responsibility that she has to fulfil.” MyungSoo answered.

            “Responsibility?”

            “Yeah.” MyungSoo answered, lazily. SungJong stood up. What MyungSoo said just now knocked his head to realise something. SungJong grabbed his jacket and went out of the house. MyungSoo was surprised. He chased SungJong and called him but SungJong was fast.

            “SungJong-ah!” MyungSoo yelled. He was dumbfounded.

At Woolim’s Dance Studio

            SungJong ran non-stop to the dance studio. He knew RiYoung was there. He was relieved as he saw the light coming from the dance studio. He was breathing heavily when he opened the door. RiYoung was shocked to see SungJong, sweating and panting.

            “RiYoung nuna...” SungJong called her and stepped into the studio. RiYoung just stand still in the middle of the room.

            “What is wrong with you, SungJong?” RiYoung asked as she saw SungJong was walking towards her.

            “You ... you rejected MyungSoo hyung just now, right?” RiYoung frowned but still nodded her head to answer his question.

            “Because of a responsibility?” RiYoung was shocked by SungJong’s question. No way, SungJong was not supposed to know that. He will suspect something.

            “I... I know ... it.”RiYoung’s eyes widened.

            “W-what do you know?”

            “You ... you ...” RiYoung was nervous. SungJong will surely ask her more about it.

 

At a Saloon

            HaNa was dumbfounded. She looked around. The saloon was big but there was only a few customers in that salon. Everything in the salon shined and the uniforms of the salon’s workers was no joke. By looking at the salon atmosphere, HaNa knew that only certain people will afford to come to this place. She suddenly wondered, why was she here? She looked at WooHyun.

            “WooHyun, what are we doing here?”

            “I have to get dressed here. I have a show after this.” WooHyun explained. He intertwined his fingers with HaNa’s and brought her to a corner of the salon to sit. HaNa pouted.

            “Then why do you bring me here? People will know about us!” WooHyun grinned.

            “It’s okay. Just act normal.”

            “Then why are we waiting here?” HaNa asked again. She was frustrated because WooHyun didn't want to tell her whatever his plan was and she will always have to ask him every time they went for a date.

            “I have to wait for my stylist. He’s on his way.” WooHyun replied. HaNa just nodded and leaned her back to the couch. WooHyun eyed his girlfriend and an idea suddenly popped up in his mind.

            “I got an idea!” HaNa frowned.

            “What?” She asked. WooHyun changed his position to face HaNa.

            “Why don’t we dress you up too?” WooHyun suggested. HaNa’s eyes widened. Was her boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter