I knew it.

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

Today was the night that Hyuna and I were going to go on our date. I hope that she isn’t upset at me because well, she sounded really weird on the phone but then again, my poor baby just has a tough schedule. I would understand, we’re both idols, our schedules are hectic and sometimes we just have to learn to understand each other. Looks like we’re not going to go to the arcade place after this; I’ll just take her to go see a movie at her house.

It was about to get dark so it was quite hard for the fans to spot us. I walked to the park where she and I were to meet up and I waited for her. I stood there waiting and waiting but she hasn’t arrived yet. Must be her schedule again. Must be super busy. I decided to wait for her some more but then I got a text from her.

“Oppa, I’m dumping you. You’re not what I need. You don’t meet my needs so I’m leaving you. Easy as that but don’t treat me bad on shows because that would be bad for your image, bye!

P.S. Don’t bother and try to take me back because I have someone else who suits me better. K, bye!

Right then and there, my brain just froze, it probably malfunctioned. I felt short of breath. How could she dump me? Wasn’t I everything? I’m can sing, I can dance, I can act, I have the look. Why wouldn’t she want to be with me? She was the only person I loved, and all this time she just played around with me like I’m her toy? I can’t believe this. I need to clear my head. I then got a text. I didn’t bother to look at it. No way am I going to look at anymore texts from now on. It’s just too painful. I started wondering around the park, and tried to skip rocks on the water when I got another text, once again I ignored it. After some more texts, I got a phone call I decided to pick it up since that person is bothering me so much.

------Phone call------

Me: Hello?
Guy: Hey! It’s me Jin Ho. There’s an end of exams party and I’m just wondering if you want to come. Don’t worry, no one is expecting you plus, it’s a mask party.
Me: Oh, really?
Guy: Lols yeah, it was the girls’ idea to have a mask party, kind of like your ‘Juliette’ days aye?
Me: *laughs* yeah, so when is it?
Guy: Oh, it’s actually going on right now, but I found out you weren’t invited so I decided to invite you.
Me: So, where is it?
Guy: I’ll text you the address. See ya at the party. That’s if I can find you with a mask on.
Me: *laughs* Alright, I’ll wait for the text. Bye man.
Guy: Bye.

------End of phone call-----

This is exactly what I need. A party to help get my mind of my stupid ex-girlfriend. I got the text from Jin Ho and followed the instructions to get there, lucky my phone has a navigator or I would have gotten lost. I finally reached the house and saw that people were getting their masks. I put on my hoodie and walked over to the girl and prayed that she didn’t notice me.

“Hello! Here’s your mask.” The girl handed me my mask and smiled. I took the mask and wore it on. As soon as I took off my hoodie, the girl stared at me. I’m going to get busted.

“Hey you. Why are you trying to copy Jonghyun oppa’s style?” she said while gritting her teeth. My eyes widened. I didn’t know girls would be like that. She grabbed my collar. “Yah, you better get rid of this hair tomorrow or I’ll kill you.” Her threatening eyes widened. “Get it?”

Ok, so I’m officially scared of these girls. They look nice but inside they’re so… scary…

“Yah! I’m talking to you! Copy Jonghyun oppa’s style again and I’ll kill you. Get it?”

I slowly nodded my head and she pushed me away. “You’re lucky that Jonghyun oppa might be here tonight otherwise I would have killed you and you’re such a fake. You’re too short to be Jonghyun oppa, my tip to you, wear insoles or something. Now get out of my sight.”

I quickly nodded and walked away as fast as I could. These girls are creeping me out. They’re so two faced, just like my ex-girlfriend.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

You walked into the house and looked around. You put you mask on and started making your way to the drinks. You were then stopped by someone. You can tell it was Doo Joon.

“Doo Joon oppa?”

“Oh! Jenny, I was looking for you! Come with me.” Doo Joon grabbed your hand and led you to the backyard.

“Why are we out here?”

“Well, I want to talk, that’s all.”

“Talk?” you asked suspiciously.

“Yeah. I’m dumping you.” Doo Joon said bluntly.

“What?” you shook your head in disbelief.

“I’m dumping you. What part of that don’t you understand?”

You stood there and glared at him. “You-”

“What?!” Doo Joon said loudly to get everyone’s attention. “Look, I’m breaking up with you. Here, let me demonstrate!”

He took someone’s cup and poured the drink over you. You clenched your fist and gritted your teeth. There was a crowd surrounding you.

“What? You still don’t get it? Here. I’ll show you again.” Doo Joon took some food and dumped it on your head.

“You see now? It’s this kind of dumping.” The crowd was laughing and pointing at you.

“You low life. Why don’t you go and disturb someone else?” you said.

“Oh, so you know how to speak now? I’m sorry, I’ll clean you up.” Doo Joon picked you up over his shoulder and walked towards the pool. You were kicking and punching him but it wasn’t that strong because of your injured ankle. “PUT ME DOWN!!!” you shouted at him. “PUT ME DOWN YOU SON OF A *****!!!”

“Fine.” Doo Joon smirked and dropped you. You fell into the pool and you were completely submerged in the water. Everyone was laughing at you and calling you names. You lifted your head out the water and gasped for air. Your mask was off so people saw your face.

“Oh my god. It’s Jenny. She totally deserved it. As if she had a chance with Doo Joon oppa anyways.” Said one of Gi Kwang’s girlfriends.

“Jenny!! Are you ok?!!!” a girl ran up to you and reached her hand out. You grabbed it and she was pulling you in before she let go. She laughed at you hysterically along with everyone else. “Psych!”

“Leave her alone get away from her!!! How could you treat her like that!! You guys are so horrible!!” Ga Hyun ran towards you. Ga Jung jumped into the pool and helped you out of the pool.

“Jenny, are you ok?” Ga Jung laid you down on the ground. The crowd started to disperse and Doo Joon walked back into the house as he took money from Gi Kwang.

You sat up slowly and you fists were clenched up. Ga Hyun saw it and she was concerned.

“Jenny, don’t. Getting violent won’t get you anywhere. Come on. Let’s go home.” Ga Hyun helped you get up.

“No. It’s fine. You go and enjoy the party. Don’t let me ruin your fun. I’ll go home myself.”

“Nah, I need to go home and get changed. I’m soaking wet.” Sid Ga Jung.

“Well, just go up to the owner of the house. I bet you they probably have some guy clothes to lend you. Stop worrying about me.” You turned around and walked towards the house before turning around to see your friends following you.

“Ok. If you guys follow me, I’ll make sure you guys regret it.” You threatened. Your friends backed away looking defeated. You turned around and walked out towards the door. You walked out the gates and someone called out your name but you didn’t turn around and kept on walking.

“Jenny!!!” the person ran up to you.

“Jenny.” the person ran in front of you and caused you to stop in your tracks. You looked up and saw a guy in a mask. You could tell it was Jonghyun because of his hair.

“Look, if you’re planning to pick a fight or argument, I’m sorry to tell you but I’m obviously not in the mood. Please be annoying and blackmail me tomorrow.” You said as you walked around him.

You were walking some time until you felt something on your shoulders.