Finding more info on Jenny

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I couldn’t say anything. Nothing came out of my mouth. It was like my brain wasn’t connected to my mouth.

“So… what have you got to explain for yourself?” Jonghyun smirked at me. All I could find the energy to do is to give him a glare.

“I’m going to go now.” I quickly turned the doorknob and walked out quickly.

I mentally slapped myself power walked all the way to my dorm. I opened the door and quickly got in.

“Hey!” Ga Hyun yelled out of nowhere. I jumped from shock and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

“Ga Hyun, why are you always doing this? I’m going to have a heart attack from this?” I had my hand on my chest and I let out a big sigh.

She was laughing hysterically. “You should have seen your face. It was funny and cute.”

I smiled and nodded and then quickly changed to my serious face. “I’m so tired. I’m going to go to sleep.” I just leaned forward and fell on the bed. I got comfy on my bed and was about to close my eyes before I was dragged out of my bed. I just let my body moved along because right now, I felt like a zombie. That stupid Jonghyun knows my secret and I have no idea what he’s going to do with that information and I feel so messed up right now. The only good thing that happened today was that I didn’t get .

“Jenny ah, as your best friend, I have to make sure you have good hygiene.”

I let out a whine and she punched my arm. “Ow… what was that for?”

“You’re so lazy. Just have a shower. It looks like you’ve had a tough day. Anyways, we have to go to special class tomorrow.”

“And…”

“And! And?! My Jonghyun oppa is going to be there!” she let out a day dreaming sigh. I shivered. The thought of that guy just sent shivers up and down my spine.

“Please don’t mention that name. I’ll go and have a shower.” I lazily walked over to the closet and took a change of clothes.

“Lols, you’re walking is like the dance move in Heartbeat.”

I laughed a little because I wrote that song but then I quickly went back to my zombie trance and walked over to the bathroom. While taking a shower I heard a knock on the door.

“What is it Ga Hyun?”

“Um… where were you before?”

Oh crap? How do I tell her that I was with Jonghyun without her hyperventilating? I decided to say it sarcastically so that she’ll just think that I’m joking. Technically I did tell her the truth, whether or not she took it as the truth or not, it her problem.

“I was with your hubby and he was blackmailed me.”

“AHAHAHA you’re funny Jenny. You’re funny.” I could hear her voice slowly fading away.

After the shower I felt much more refreshed, I could think more clearly. I walked over to my bed and laid down. I closed my eyes and stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Next day~~~~~

It was last period of school and you were sitting in class listening to Ga Jung explain something to you when you heard a lot of girls screaming. You didn’t bother much and decided to keep doing your work.

“If I knew that being in the extra class would involve fangirls screaming, I would have stayed in the normal classes.” You let out a long sigh and rested back chair.

“Don’t worry, I’m in as much burden as you are. It’s tough knowing that my girlfriend is totally drooling over a guy that’s not me.” Ga Jung patted you on the back.

“Hello Jenny...”

You slowly looked up and saw Jonghyun grinning evilly at you. You shot him a glare and he gave you one back.

“How did he know her name?” one of the girl students asked.

“I wished he knew my name…” said another one.

You let out a sigh. “Puh-lease… you sound as if you’re going to melt from his presence.” You shook your head in disbelief and moved seats where you were sitting alone.

Unfortunate for you, Ga Hyun and Min Kyoung in the other extra class and Ga Jung sat with his guy friends so you sat on your own. You didn’t mind that because then, it meant that you could work on a new song.

The bell rang and your teacher walked in. “Good morning class. As you all know, we have a new student in our class today. He moved from normal classes to this one so everyone just treat him as if he’s always been here.”

You were doing some math exercises so you didn’t look up.

“Hm… well you can sit next to Jenny. Jenny put up your hand.” You slowly put up your hand and looked up to see who it was. It was Doo Joon.

“Wah… this guy…” you muttered under your breath.

He sat down next to you and smiled. You forced a smile and quickly went back to your work. The whole lesson you were concentrating on doing your work and didn’t pay attention to the notes that Doo Joon put on your desk. He tried talking to you but you just pointed to the board every time he tried to talk. The bell for end of class rang and you quickly got up.

While you were running out of class, you dropped your planner but you didn’t realise it.

“Aish… I can’t be late.” You looked at your watch and bit your bottom lip. “Jae Won will kill me!” you ran all started running and apologised to people as you crashed into them while running.

~~~~~Meanwhile in the classroom~~~~~

When you dropped your planner, Doo Joon picked it up and looked up to find that you were gone. He put it in his school bag and walked out of the classroom.

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

The whole lesson, I couldn’t concentrate, all I think about was the date that I was going to have with my girlfriend. Ok, I know idols aren’t meant to be dating but what the fans don’t know won’t hurt them. Anyways, idols need to be happy to, when we say that we’re married to our fans, it’s not 100% true but we can’t always be married to them. They might be happy but us idols are down in the dumps if we don’t have a special someone in our life. Lucky for me. I do, Hyuna. Yep. The one from 4minute.

The bell rang and I just sat there still day dreaming about the date. How could I make it romantic for her? Hm…

I finally snapped out of my thoughts saw Jenny rush out of the classroom. Hm… avoiding me aye? I see how this is. Let’s see where’s she going to hide. I decided to follow her and damn… for a nerd, she runs fast. Did she use to be a track runner or something? When I got out of the school, I had to wear a disguise but do you know how hard it is to hard this face? It’s not easy hiding a face like this.

After some running, that girl finally stopped running. She went into this place, I looked at the sign…

“Gwangju Orphanage…” I said to myself. Maybe she lives in an orphanage? I decided to go into the orphanage. I got in there ninja style so that no one could see me. I stood behind a wall and looked around it to see Jenny playing around with some of the kids there.

“Jenny unni! Will you help me with writing this song?” a little girl walked over to her. Maybe that’s her little sister or something.

“Sure, now what song are you planning to right?” she carried the girl and placed the girl on her laps. “How about a love song?” she asked.

The little girl scrunched up her face and stuck her tongue out. “Ew… unni, I don’t want to write a song like that.”

Jenny tapped her index finger on her lips as if she was thinking. “How about a sport song? With the World Cup and everything…”

The girl laughed and shook her head. “No…unni…”

“HA! I got it now… how about a children’s song?!”

“Yeah! You can help me. There is an oppa here but he only could do one verse. He’s not as good as you unni.”

“Hm… let me see…” Jenny took the piece of paper and started reading it. After reading it. She laughed and she almost fell down from her seat. She is so clumsy. Her and Onew hyung would go well together.

“Who is this oppa?”

“Doon Joon oppa.” The girl answered.

“Aiya… didn’t we already talk about this? Oppa’s name is Doo Joon.” Said a guy. He walked out from this building and picked up the girl from Jenny’s lap. Jenny’s eyes widened in shock.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~