This is out of the usual

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

It was first period at school and the whole lesson, you and Jonghyun couldn’t concentrate. You two continuously looked at one another during class before quickly looking back down at your books. The bell rang and you were going to talk to Jonghyun but he quickly stood up and walked straight out of the room.

“That’s strange…” you muttered to yourself as you packed away your stuff.

“What’s strange?” said Ga Hyun.

“Hmm? Um… nothing… just weird being back in class.” You smiled weakly.

“Oh, I see… So… my friend is going to be a SM trainee aye?” Ga Hyun linked arms with you as you both walked out of the classroom.

“Yeah. I’m moving in today. You’ll help me unpack in the dorms right?”

Ga Hyun slowly unlinked arms with you. “Sorry… I have my auditions for SM after school…”

“Oh! You never told me you were trying out too!”

“Yeah… but nothing is certain yet…”

“So what are you trying out for?”

“Acting”

“Oh! If you make it, you might be able to share the dorm with my sister and me. Cause it’s just us two in the dorm. Gah… I really hope you make it” you said excitedly.

“Yeah me too.”

“Man, maybe we could star in the same movie or drama as one another!”

“Yeah.”

You and Ga Hyun were walking with one another and you would be happily talking to Ga Hyun and she’ll be giving you fake smiles in return when Gi Kwang walked towards you and Ga Hyun.

“Hey Jenny! Hey Ga Hyun.”

“Hey oppa!”

“What do you want Gi Kwang?” you let out a sigh. “Don’t you have to be somewhere and pick on some kid?”

“Not all kingkas are like that Jenny. Just because Doo Joon did wrong to you, why won’t you give me a chance?”

“Because I don’t like fakes like you!” While you were saying that to Gi Kwang, Ga Hyun was furious she was squeezing your hand really hard and it started leaving a mark on your arm.

“Ow!” you automatically pulled your arm away from Ga Hyun and rubbed it. “Ga Hyun, are you ok?”

“Um… I’m nervous… I’m sorry” she gave you a sorry look.

“Ok. Just don’t go all nervous on me, I might be covered in hand marks soon.” You laughed and Ga Hyun did a fake laugh.

“Um… Jenny ah”

“Yeah.”

“I’m leaving school early today. I want to practice more acting before I audition.”

“Um… sure. If that’s what you want, I can’t really stop you can I?”

“Thanks Jenny! Bye oppa, Bye Jenny!” Ga Hyun smiled at you and ran away. You waved goodbye to her and you turned around to Gi Kwang.

“You’re still here?”

“Why wouldn’t I be? I like you.”

“Wow, you’re so straight forward.”

“It’s because I’m a truthful person. Jenny, please give me a chance”

“Let me think about it… No. Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to have some peace and quiet.” You started walking towards the school sports field. You reached the sports field and dropped your bag on the ground and sat down on the bench.

“This is so silly, it’s a sports field, they should at least have a tree for shade, I’m going to die of skin cancer from the Sun.” you complained to yourself.

“I guess I should look for some kind of shade” you stood up, picked up your bags and started walking around trying to look for some shade while listening to your iPod.

“Far out… not any kind of shade in sight.” You were walking around trying to find someplace else to sit when all of a sudden you were covered by shade. You turned around to see Gi Kwang holding an umbrella and smiling at you.

“Thanks but I don’t need your help to find shade.”

“Really? So when you were just walking in the sun before, you were trying to die from skin cancer?”

“No…” you in an assertive tone and Gi Kwang gave you a look.

“I was trying to find some place quiet to work on something.”

“Ah… I see. Well I just stand here and give you shade.”

“I don’t need it.”

“I heard that you made it into SM. Congratulations.”

‘Thank you. Stop changing the topic.”

“You just did.”

“What? Damn it!” you mentally slapped yourself and Gi Kwang laughed.

“You’re cute.” you scoffed at his comment. “So what are you working on?”

“Music.”

“Like lyrics?”

“Well, I’m composing music so it’s everything.”

“You starting from scratch?”

“Well isn’t that how you compose music?”

“I didn’t know you were going to produce and compose your own music.”

“It’s just a hobby.”

“So can I help you compose music?”

“Um…”

“Please, I promise, I’ll take it as seriously as you will.”

“Fine” you sighed. “I guess I need someone to hold the umbrella while I work.”

Gi Kwang laughed and pinched your nose. “So cute”

You frowned and rubbed your nose. “We’ll just sit here.” you quickly sat down and pulled out some paper, pens and your iphone.

“Are you calling someone cause, I’ll go away so you can call them.”

You laughed. “Nah, it’s actually my little helper.” You smiled as you looked at it.

“How does it help you?”

“Well… there’s an app on it that helps me play the music that I make. I just put the notes on it like this…” you were just putting in random notes into the app. “And you press play and voila!”

The app was playing the notes and it sounded really funny so you and Gi Kwang started laughing. The sound stopped and you wiped away a tear from your eye from laughing too much.

“Can I have a go?” Gi Kwang leant over and started putting in random notes.

“’Hm… let’s put it in with this note.” You started putting in random notes as well.