What just happened?

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

It was morning and you started to wake up. You weren’t really paying attention to the things around you and you got out of the bed. You shivered a little bit and walked towards the door. You opened the door and walked out. You were half asleep with your eyes partially closed as you walked around the hallway of the boys’ dorm. Everyone was gone because they’ve gone home to have a little break.

~~~~~Meanwhile in Jonghyun’s room~~~~~

After you left the room, Jonghyun slowly woke up. I slowly opened his eyes and was hoping to wake up before you did but he saw that you weren’t there and he quickly stood up.

“Where did Jenny go?” He quickly got up and ran out the dorm room. He saw you stumbling across the hallway.

“Jenny!” he ran up to you.

“Oh, what are you doing here? Isn’t this the girls’ dorm?”

Jonghyun shook his head and let out a sigh. “Look, you’re actually in the guys’ dorm and you just walked out of my bedroom.”

Your eyes widened and they looked like they were going to pop out.

“Wh-w-w-w-what?”

“I said that you’re in the boy’s dorm and that the room you just came out from was my room”

“Oh! So that meant that… the person next to me on the bed was you?” you pointed at Jonghyun looking horrified.

“Yep”

“So, the person that hugged me in the bed was you and not Ga Hyun?”

“Yep. Who?”

“OH MY GOD!!!” you started punching Jonghyun and he was blocking it as he was running away.

“Yah! I saved your life! I was the one who got you all warmed up.”

“What?! By jumping onto the same bed as me?”

“Yes!”

Your eyes widened at Jonghyun’s answer.

“No. No. It’s because you were shaking, so I had to warm you up with body heat. I swear.”

You looked down and started rubbing your temples.

“Ok, this is a dream. A horrible dream. It’s just a dream.” You said to yourself but loud enough for Jonghyun to hear it.

“It’s not a dream. Anyways, as if I want to go and do that kind of thing with you.”

“Even in my dreams you’re annoying.”

“Excuse me?”

“This is a total dream.”

“Prove it.” Jonghyun crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

You scratched your head and then something came into your head. You went up to Jonghyun and kissed him. You were about back away but then Jonghyun kissed you back. You were shocked and all you could was just stand there and kiss him. You started to close your eyes but then pushed yourself away from him.

“No.” you shook your head. “No.” you continued shaking your head. “I can’t. No. I hate you. I don’t like you. I shouldn’t be thinking about these things. This should be a dream. Why isn’t it a dream?”

You turned around and ran away. Jonghyun stood there standing watching you as you ran away.

“What just happened?” his face looked confused and he put his head against the wall and let out a sigh. “Did I just kiss Jenny back?”

~~~~~After you reached your dorm~~~~~

“Jenny! Where were you? Are you alright?” Ga Hyun was inspecting every inch of your body.

“Whoa… I’m fine.”

“So where were you? I was looking for you everywhere. I swear I’m going to kill that stupid jerk and make sure that he won’t be able to have kids!!!”

“Calm down. Calm down. Look, I don’t want you to worry about me. He wasn’t worth my time. Jerks like him don’t deserve me. He’s nothing to me.”

“Well. That’s good to no. At least you weren’t head over heels for him. Usually when people date, they’re head over heels.”

“Yeah, but I had my doubts, I knew people like him were just a bunch of losers, I just want to know what it’s like that to date one.”

“Ah… well… you look horrible, why don’t you go and take a shower.” Ga Hyun pushed you to the bathroom and chucked some clothes at you.

You were having a shower when Ga Hyun knocked on the door.

“What is it Ga Hyun?”

“You didn’t answer my question. Where were you last night?”

“Um… I was… um… staying over at someone’s place.”

“Who?”

“Um… did a say someone’s place? I meant… a hotel. Yeah.”

“And you didn’t bother to shower there?”

“Um… I was really tired…”

“You know I don’t believe you right?”

“I know.” You said sounding really defeated.

“We’re going to talk about this when you come out. I’m giving you 10 minutes if you don’t come out, I’m coming in to talk about it.”

“Ok. Ok.” You quickly wore on your clothes and got out.

“So who were you with?” Ga Hyun eyed you suspiciously.

“Um… no one.”

“No one?”

“Someone.”

“Who?”

“A guy.”

“A guy?”

“A jerk.”

“A jerk?!”

“Kim Jonghyun!” you quickly walked away from her and tried running to the door but you got to the door before you and stood in front of it.

“Kim Jonghyun? As in the one from SHINee?”

You were literally scared. “Um… yes.” You closed your eyes and braced yourself for her ranting but she was silent.

“Damn. You lucky one!”

“Well, he’s a creep.”

“I don’t really care for what you say anymore because well, I’ve moved on.”

“Moved on?” Ga Hyun nodded her head.

“I’m in love with Key oppa. The almighty Key.” She let out a day dreaming sigh and you rolled your eyes at her.

“You’re unstoppable you know that?”

“I know.” You both laughed.

There was a knock on the door and Ga Hyun slowly turned around and opened it. She suddenly swung it open.

“Jonghyun oppa?” said Ga Hyun in disbelief. Her eyes were wide open and she was staring at Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun?”

“Jenny. I was just wondering how you were.” Said Jonghyun.

You were about to answer when Jonghyun interrupted you. He turned to Ga Hyun looking disappointed.

“You don’t love me anymore? But you like Key?”

Ga Hyun could say anything. was just open and closing like a fish.

“I’m fine thank you. Good bye!” you slammed the door in Jonghyun’s face.

“Ok, what just happened?” Ga Hyun asked you still probably in shock.