And the secret's out

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

~~~~~Jane’s POV~~~~~

Today was such a scarring day. I don’t know what to say. I just found out that my sister is doing “that” with some guy that I don’t even know personally. What’s worse, THEY DID IT IN MY ROOM!!! MY ROOM!!!

“Hey Jane.” Jenny went and sat next for me on the sofa.

“Hey…” I said awkwardly, trying to avoid eye contact with her.

“What’s wrong?” Jenny gave me a look.

“Unni, I’m going to sleep in Nina’s room tonight.”

“Why? Don’t you like your room? Your room has the perfect view.”

“Maybe that’s why you did that in my room…” I mumbled to myself.

“I did what in your room?” Jenny jumped back defensively. Crap, I forgot she had like super good hearing.

“Jane, what is it?” I’m her sister, I guess it’s alright if I talk about it with her.

“Unni… are you… doing it… with Jonghyun sunbae?” I started playing with my fingers.

“Doing what?” Jenny unni looked at me. Her face didn’t look like she knew what was going on, but then again, she was a good liar.

“Ok. Did you mate with Jonghyun sunbae?”

“Mate?” Jenny looked at me confused until she finally understood what I was saying and she threw a pillow at me.

“What the heck?! Why would you think that?! Oh my god! I would never do that!” Jenny unni went crazy, not like she wasn’t before.

“Well… today… you and him… my room… groaning…” I turned my head just in case she decides to throw something else at me.

“WHAT?! AISH!” That was all I heard before she started ranting out in Korean. “I can’t believe you thought that! You’re so dirty minded! As if I would ever do that… with him!!” Jenny unni has now officially lost it.

“Well… everyone is talking about it…” Unni’s eyes widen and she collapsed on the couch.

“What are people going to think? My reputation is ruined…” she asked as she stared off into space.

“Unni… don’t worry.” I hesitantly patted her back.

“He must have down this!” Jenny unni stood up and walked towards the door. “Must have done this to get attention.” She opened the door and went out and I chased after her just in case she does something stupid. Why do I feel like I’m the older sibling here?

~~~~~End of Jane’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

Whoa, who knew that hanging out with Jenny would actually get my mind off complicated things. The time sure did go by quickly, so boring when I don’t have any schedule.

I walked through the door and everyone was looking at me.

“What?”

“Where were you? We didn’t see you since 9am.” Key asked me.

“I was with Jenny.” Everyone’s eyes widened.

“What? What’s with the bulging eyes?” I pointed at them.

“You were with Jenny?”

“Yeah…” I nodded slowly.

“The whole day.”

“Yeah…” They looked at one another. “You know, all the telepathy, I’m not picking up any signals so do you mind saying it out loud?”

“Hyung are you and Jenny noona making babies?” Taemin asked. I always knew Taemin would be the first one to crack. Wait. What? Did he just say…

My eyes widen.

“W-W-W-What?!”

“Dude, we never knew you had it in ya.”

“What?! No! Jenny and I aren’t doing that! Oh my god! That’s disgusting. My taste isn’t that bad!”

“Well we should ask Jenny shouldn’t we?” Key giggled childishly. I smacked him behind the head.

“Why would you guys think that?”

“We’re not the only ones, everyone does.”

I almost choked. “What?! Everyone knows! My reputation!” I just stood there. Then it hit me. She must have done this. To get revenge on me for knowing her secret, oh, she is pure evil, starting rumours like that. I’m going to give her a piece of my mind. I turned around and walked out the door.

“Jonghyun, what are you doing?” Onew asked me.

“Giving her a piece of my mind!” I answered back. I walked down the hallway and I saw Jenny walking towards me. She didn’t look too happy too.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

You and Jonghyun were angrily walking towards one another. You both pointed out one another.

“YAH JONGHYUN!” “YAH! JENNY!” you both shouted out at the same time. You gave him a death glare and he gave you one back.

“Yah, how could you start such a stupid rumour?!” you shouted in Jonghyun’s face with your hands on your waist. Jonghyun scoffed at you comment and gritted his teeth.

“Me?! It was you! Is this your way of payback?! You know this damages my image?”

“Your image?! What about my image?! I’m an innocent girl and people are saying things like this, it hurts my image more. You’re known as a playboy so won’t hurt your stupid image that much.” You poked Jonghyun’s chest.

“You. Innocent? Please don’t make me laugh. You’re the one who lied about dating Doo Joon when you were actually dating Gi Kwang.” Jonghyun moved closer to you to intimidate you.

“Excuse me? I was not dating either!” you moved your head closer to him to intimidate him.

You both gave each other death glares.

“Jenny unni!” Jane grabbed your arm and pulled you away from Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun hyung. Don’t be like this.” Taemin pulled Jonghyun away.

“You two are attracting attention.” Jane said to you and Jonghyun.

“Yeah, everyone’s got out a bowl of popcorn and watching you two argue.” Said Taemin.

You turned around to the trainees.

“LET ME MAKE THIS LOUD AND CLEAR! STUPID HERE AND I ARE NOT SLEEPING WITH EACH OTHER, PLEASE DON’T THINK THOSE THINGS, IT HURTS ME TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ACTUALLY THINK I WOULD SINK TO HIS LEVEL!” you shouted out.

“Yah! You-” Jonghyun was then stopped by the other SHINee members and pulled back.

You closed your eyes, calmed them and opened them again. “I’m outta here.”

“She is so URGH!”  You both went back to your dorms and slammed the door.

“Whoa, your sister and Jonghyun hyung do not get along well.” Taemin said to Jane.

“I’m sorry, I don’t understand.” Jane said to Taemin.

“Oh. It’s ok. I guess I’ll just have to speak to you with my bad English.” Taemin said to Jane in English.

Jane smiled at him. “Don’t worry; I’ll try my best learning Korean.”

“You know, I know we’re going to be better friends than those two.” Taemin whispered to Jane.

“Yeah. Those two look like they’ll rip each other’s heads off.” Jane joked but Taemin took it seriously and his eyes were wide open.

“Oh, no, no, no, it’s just a saying. Don’t take that too seriously.” Jane laughed.

“Well… I have to go now. See you around, sunbae.” Jane was about to wave but then she stopped halfway and bowed to Taemin and ran back to your dorm.

Jane walked back into the dorm and walked to your dorm, Nina saw and followed Jane.

“Unni.” She knocked on the door. You opened the door.

“Hey Jane and Nina. Thank you, if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have known what an idiot that guy can be.” you said.

“Unni… it wasn’t him…” Nina said slowly. You opened your door wider and looked at Nina.

“Then who?”

“Well… no one really. Honestly, it was you and Jonghyun sunbae who got us to think that.”

“What?”

“Well, remember that time when Jonghyun pulled you out of the practice room?”

“Yeah…”

“Well, all the trainees kind of listened onto your conversation and well… what we heard, kind of sounded really badly.”

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

“And who lets you be on top?!” you raised your voice.

“Because I want to be on top!” Jonghyun raised his voice.

“Why are you always on top? Let someone else be on top!”

“I can do whatever I want. It’s my rules.”

~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~

You face palmed yourself. “Oh my god! How can we be so stupid! And how can you be so dirty minded?” You shook your head in disbelief.

“Unni, we’ll be going back to our rooms now.” Jane said to avoid any further problems.

“Ok, bye” you closed the door and Nina and Jane turned around. You heard them walk away, you slowly opened the door again and quickly grabbed your camera. You quietly followed Jane as she opened the door to her room. You started filming and you smirked.

“AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!!!! JENNY!!!!!!!” Jane yelled out at the top of her lungs.

“AHAHAHAHAHA!!!” you laughed out. “GOTCHA!” you filmed Jane’s room which was now rearranged and filled up with posters of the two people that Jane didn’t like. You then turned the camera to you.

“And this is how you pull of a prank, Jenny style.” You turned the camera back to Jane who was currently ripping off the posters.

“Jenny! You promised!!”

“Yeah I did, but then I faked it.” You smiled at her.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

“You promise?”

“Yes, I pinky promise.” You walked over to Jane but when you got to Jane, your legs were crossed.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

Jane’s mouth turned into and “O” shape. “Jenny!” She picked up the posters that she had ripped off and she threw it at you.

“Nooooooooooo” you pretended to melt. “I’m melting! No, not the horrible posters!!”  you then laughed.

“What’s up with all the laughter?” Nina walked over to Jane’s room but froze when she saw the posters. “Omo! Unni… you…”

“Yep.” You smiled innocently at her.

“Unni, you’re amazing…” Nina looked at Jane’s room.

“Nina! Who’s side are you on?!” Jane said as she continued ripping off the posters. “Far out Jenny! At this rate, I’ll be able to take it off by tomorrow noon!”

“Too bad, too sad.” You smiled and waved goodbye to Jane. “Good night!”

You went back to your room and locked the door. You laid down on your bed and smiled.

“I’m going to sleep well tonight.”

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

I can’t believe Jenny would do such a stupid thing like that! She is such a fake! Trying to bring me down to her level. Trying to use my fame to get herself fame.

Someone knocked on my door.

“What?”

“Hyung… it’s me Taemin…” Taemin popped his head through the door.

“What is it?”

“Well… it’s about the incident between you and Jenny noona.”

“Please don’t talk about her.” I went over to my bed and laid down.

“But it’s important…” Taemin whined.

“Just say it then.”

“Well, Jenny noona didn’t make it up.”

I scoffed at his comment. “Then who did?”

“Well remember when you pulled Jenny noona out of the training room? Well… the trainees eavesdropped on your conversation and it sounded like it…” I quickly sat up, my eyes were wide open.

“SAY WHAT?!” Taemin backed away from me.

“So please don’t be angry at Jenny noona. Bye!” Taemin said quickly before disappearing.

“AISH!” I laid back down on my head and tried to sleep off the stupid problem.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~