New Meat

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

*All I wanted was simply to give you an endless love, I had no idea that more excessive love would strangle you*

I wrote down the lyrics and all I could think about was how Hyuna broke my heart. Not only did she break my heart into a million pieces but she also stepped on it and squished it, leaving nothing but hurt and pain in me. Why would she do this? A part of me loves her and a part of me is pulling me away from her as if it’s moving on. Have I moved on? I haven’t met anyone special lately. How strange.

“Hyung! The new trainees are here! I hear one of them is a model and the other one is talented in like everything.” Said Taemin.

“Gosh Taemin, learn how to knock” I threw a pillow at the door but Taemin closed it before the pillow hit his head.

“Model aye? Maybe I should go down to check her out? Maybe that’s what my heart is telling me.” I went out to the living room to see that everyone was gone and I was the last one, I closed the door and went out to the balcony where the others were. I saw the three trainees go out and greet them.

“I hear that they’re sisters too. Isn’t that great?” said Key excitedly.

“Really? I also hear that one of them is 15 so that means that she’s the perfect age for me.” Said Taemin excitedly.

“Yah, you should be studying, not be thinking about dating.” Said Onew as he whacked Taemin behind the head.

“Oh! There’s a guy with them!” said Minho as he pointed out the guy helping the two girls with their luggage. I looked familiar so I bent over the balcony to have a closer look.

Isn’t that, that Gi Kwang dude? The guy that’s dating Jenny? What’s he doing here? Maybe he’s two timing Jenny! Not that I should care, she lied to me. I guess I’ll cat to them some other time; I should really work on my lyrics.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Taemin’s POV~~~~~

I heard the news about the new trainees that are coming today. I went out to the balcony to have a look at them. One of them looks really pretty, well both of them do but the other girl just stood out to me, I told Key hyung that and he disagreed with me but I guess, that means I have a better chance with her. The whole time that I was looking at her, she looked lost. Maybe she doesn’t know Korean but then the other girl does because she’s talking to the other trainees.

“Oh! There’s a guy with them!” said Minho hyung.

Oh! Could he be her boyfriend? I pray not. Please don’t be her boyfriend…

~~~~~End of Taemin’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

I pretended to be surprised when I saw Jenny outside the building. I could tell Jonghyun didn’t know it was Jenny because he was really curious, he looked like he was about to fall off the balcony.

Already, Jenny has already caused a lot of trouble, she’s accidentally got us into a scandal and she’s got Jonghyun going crazy in two ways, her lyrics and music are better than his and she’s got him crazy in love. Too sad for him he doesn’t realise it. He’s been denying it and saying that he’s still dating Hyuna but I’ve seen the text. Poor guy, he doesn’t know what he needs.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Meanwhile with you~~~~~

Sang Hee, Hyun Ji and Vicky led, you and Jane to your dorm.

“This is your dorm, room 5A; there’s another trainee that’s living there already but she has her Korean classes right now.” Said Vicky.

“What are they saying?” asked Jane.

“They said that this is our dorm and that there’s another trainee here but she has Korean classes.”

“Oh…”

“Anyways, why don’t you just put your stuff in here and come over to our dorm to chat until she gets here.”

“Sure” you turned to the door and paused before slowly turning around. “Um… we don’t have the key…”

Vicky face palmed herself. “Sorry, I forgot to give this to you.” Vicky handed you the keys to your dorm.

“We’ll help you with your stuff.”

After putting all the suitcases inside the dorm, you and Jane followed the three trainees into their dorm.

“There dorm looks so pretty!” said Jane.

“Have a seat.” Vicky pointed to sofa. You and Jane hesitantly sat down and Sang Hee laughed.

“Don’t worry, the sofas don’t bite.”

“So where are you from?” asked Hyun Ji as she gave you and Jane a cup of water.

“Thanks. We’re from Australia.”

“Why did you come here?” asked Vicky.

“To, uh… study… I just liked the Korean language and wanted to try and live here.”

“Oh. I’m actually from Canada as you can tell by my English name. I tried out for it during the global auditions. What nationality are you because you don’t look Korean”

“Vietnamese.” You replied. Everyone looked at you and Jane.

“Vietnamese? That’s something different. We always hear about the Chinese trainees and stuff but Vietnamese trainees, that’s something very different.”

“Thank you?” you tried to laugh the awkwardness.

“Well, Hyun Ji and Sang Hee are Korean and I’m actually a Chinese-Canadian.” Said Vicky “Don’t worry Jane; I had to go through the long hours of learning Korean as much as you did.” Vicky spoke to Jane in English.

“Finally!” Jane let out a sigh of relief. “Someone who can speak English!” Jane smiled.

There was a knock on the door and Sang Hee went to open it.

“Jane-sshi, I think this is for you.” Sang Hee said to Jane. “Oh right… she doesn’t understand Korean.”

“Jane, there someone at the door for you.” you said to Jane. Jane stood up and walked to the door and everyone followed her. At the door was a lady who was waiting for Jane.

“Hello Jane, I’m your Korean teacher, I’ll be teaching you all the things relating to the Korean language.” She shook Jane’s hand.

“When do I start?”

“Well, I was thinking of starting right now.”

“But, I haven’t gotten all my equipment.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve organised everything.” Said the Korean teacher. “So should we get going?”

“Um… sure yes Ms…”

“Miss Han.” She finished off Jane’s sentence. “Well let’s go.”

Jane went off with the teacher. “Fighting!” you cheered. You smiled as you waved.

“I’ll send Jane back to her dorm so you don’t have to worry about her.” Said Miss Han.

“Great.” Jane then went off with the teacher.

As Jane’s figure disappeared when she turned the corner, Hyun Ji turned to you.

“Hey, do you want to go to the practice room? Everyone’s practicing there. Usually it’s just us there but if you’re lucky, you might get to meet some of the sunbaes!” said Sang Hee excitedly.

“Sure, since you put it that way… how can I refuse?” you said slowly.

“Ok! Let’s go!” Sang Hee linked arms with you and pulled you away.

“Wait…” Hyun Ji pulled you and Sang Hee back. “We should let Jenny get changed into more appropriate clothes for training.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Jenny, you should get changed into some clothes that you’re going to exercise in, just in case you’re one of those dancing machines and you go in one of the dancing matches.”

“Ok. Sure.” You went into your dorm and started at the suitcases.

“Which suitcase has my tracksuit pants?” you asked yourself as you opened up all the suitcases and looked through them.

You found a pair of tracksuit pants and a hoodie. You got changed in the bathroom and went out of your dorm.

“Ok, I’m ready.”

“You took your time.” Said Vicky.

“Sorry, I had to find the clothes in my suitcase and I wasn’t sure where it was” you smiled awkwardly as you scratched the back of your head.

“Anyways, let’s go.” Sang Hee linked arms with you and dragged you off.

While they were taking you to the practice room, you were trying to remember the places that you were passing.

“We’re here!” Vicky said excitedly. She opened the door and they all pulled you into the room.

“New meat coming in!” Sang Hee shouted out. Everyone in the room who was practicing turned around and looked at you.

“Anneonghaseyo, My name is Jenny. Please take care of me.” you bowed.

“Whoa, her voice sounds really nice.” Said a random voice in the background.