Really Jonghyun? Really?!

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

Jonghyun casually linked arms with you, causing you to flinch a little bit and put his hand into his pockets while smiling. You awkwardly walked alongside him before reaching a big building.

“Um… why am I here?”

“You’re going to meet SHINee.”

“Wait. SHINee?” you asked.

“Yeah… it’s not like there’s a lot of groups called SHINee you know.”

“I’m going to meet SHINee. So more of you?!” you asked in shock.

“What?”

“I’m going to meet more people like you?” you pointed at him.

“Yah. We’re all different. And it’s hard to pull off a Kim Jonghyun you know.”

You gagged at his comment. “Puh-lease, I can pull off a Kim Jonghyun any day.”

“As if.” Said Jonghyun arrogantly. “Just keep quiet when we go in and don’t say a word or I’ll tell your secret. Got it?”

“Got it.”

Jonghyun unlinked his arm with yours and you two looked at each other awkwardly.

“If anyone asks, you’re my sister’s best friend.”

“Ok… but why would your sister’s best friend be hanging out with you?”

“I gave her a lift alright? Just follow my lead. Let’s see how good you are at keeping up an act.”

“Was that a challenge?” you asked him.

“Yes.”

“Then bring it on.” You and Jonghyun shook hands and both of you walked casually into the building.

“Anneonghaseyo” the receptionist bowed as she greeted you and Jonghyun.

“Anneonghaseyo” you bowed back at the receptionist.

“How may I help you today?”

“It’s alright. I know where I’m going.”

“If there’s anything you need, just give reception a call” the reception bowed and you and Jonghyun bowed before walking away.

You turned around to see the reception fan girling over Jonghyun and you laughed as you shook your head.

“I’m famous, what do expect?”

“Obviously not much”

“Whatever, you’re just jealous”

“Of your stupidity? No, I’m fine with that.”

“What’d you say?” said Jonghyun while gritting his teeth.

“I said, I’m not jealous of your stupidity. Stupid.”

“You better watch what you say”

“Or what?”

“Or I tell your secret”

You quickly stood up straight and did the zipping up action on your mouth. Jonghyun smiled at you.

“See? Now that wasn’t so bad”

You smiled to Jonghyun before changing back to an annoyed face. He smiled and continued walking. He walked to a door that led to the stairs.

“Yah. There is an elevator, you know that right?” you said while pointing towards the elevator.

“Oh, I know. I just don’t want people to see me with you or else scandals might start.”

“Right, cause you’re that important, people would want to talk about you.”

“Be careful of what you say to me”

“Shouldn’t we get going?” you quickly walked past him and started walking up the stairs. “What level?”

“25”

“25! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WHAT KIND OF IDIOT CHOOSES TO-” You saw Jonghyun’s expression and quickly turned around and started walking up the stairs.

You were up to level 17 when Jonghyun grabbed your hand causing you to scream but you calmed down.

“Aish, for someone who is tired, you sure have a tight grip” you rubbed your hand.

“I’m not tired” Jonghyun retaliated.

“Yes you are”

“No I’m not”

“Well, your sweat patches aren’t telling me that.” You pointed to the sweat patches near his underarms and chest.

His face turned red and he tried to avoid eye contact with you.

“So why did you grab my hand anyways?”

“Help me up the stairs.”

“Help you?! You know you’re heavier than me right?”

“And your point is…”

“It’s going against all the laws of physics!” you protested.

“So? You’re my slave.”

You rolled your eyes at him. “What do you want me to do?”

“Iunno, you tell me”

You wanted to punch him but you held it in.

“Fine, I’ll buy you your favourite food when we’re done what you’re going to make us do. Ok?”

“Ok!” Jonghyun smiled and started walking up the stars. You closed your eyes and rubbed your temples.

“I’m going to go crazy”

“You coming?!” Jonghyun shouted down at you.

“Neh!” you quickly walked up to the stairs and caught up to Jonghyun.

After walking up a lot of stairs, you finally reached level 25.

“Like, I said, follow me.”

You nodded and followed Jonghyun to a room Jonghyun opened the door and walked in.

“Wait, I’m not going into a room full of guys alone.”

“What? Get in.”

“No.”

“Really? Again?”

“Yes. I’m not going in you ert.” You covered up your chest and walked away from him.

“I’m not going to you. Sheesh. You’re not even good looking.”

“So? You don’t need to good looking to be .” You protested.

“Get in.”

“No”

“You asked for it.” Jonghyun quickly grabbed both your hands and took your into the door before kicking it shut. You were scared for your life.

Jonghyun dragged and you were kicking looking down. Jonghyun let go of your hands and you went flying backwards hitting the wall. You went unconscious.

“Oh crap!” Jonghyun ran up to you and checked if you were bleeding.