No More Hyuna!!! Woot!!

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

Jonghyun took you to his own dorm and at you down on the couch. He the TV and looked at his clock.

“It’s almost time.”

“Til what?”

“Until the midday news. The time of the day where everyone tunes into for the news.”

You looked at him with a confused look.

“It’s almost on.”

“Why do you look so happy?”

“Because I feel like Superman. I feel like I’ve put a villain behind bars.”

“Don’t look so happy because right now you look like a villain” you and Jonghyun laughed.

“I’m sorry, it’s just Hyuna has caused us so much pain. I’m glad she’s going to be exposed so they know what she’s truly like.”

“I thought she was nice…”

“Well all did…” Jonghyun hugged you tight. “Oh! It’s on! It’s on!” Jonghyun said excitedly like a little kid.

You both turned your heads to the television.

“Welcome to the midday news. Today we have a special report on a life behind being an idol but not just idols in particular, today’s special report will be about girl group 4minute’s rapper, Kim Hyuna. We some very shocking news about her and it will all be revealed today. A tape of her bad mouthing other idols and celebrities was sent to us two days ago. The tape also contained her saying that she did many things to destroy a particular idol’s image. Here is the footage on the tape.

Hyuna: *laughing* I’m so glad that I broke up Jenny and Jonghyun. They aren’t even that good looking together.
Unknown male: What are you talking about? Why would you break them up? Didn’t you dump Jonghyun?
Hyuna: Well yeah… But I don’t want that idiot moving on so fast. Especially with that newbie.
Unknown male: But she’s talented. What are you talking about Hyuna?
Hyuna: Ha! You’re funny. She’s not talented. Her rapping skills are just are worse than Jun Hyung. Her singing skills don’t even get me started. Is she like tone deaf? She’s worse than the SNSD members.
Unknown male: Why would you say that? They’re all good.
Hyuna: Pshh. As if. In what universe? None of the idols are talented. I’m the only one hear who can do practically about anything. That’s why I’m slowly getting rid of them. One by one.
Unknown male: What do you mean?
Hyuna: Well first, I’m going to get rid of all those Korean wannabes. It’s called Korean pop for a reason. Not like multicultural pop. We don’t need any Chinese people, we don’t need any Japanese people, we don’t need any Thai people and we definitely don’t need any Vietnamese people. Why don’t they go and be famous in their own countries? Such Korean wannabes.

We’ll only be playing this much of the footage because the rest contains inappropriate material. Right now, we only have this official statement from Kim Hyuna’s:

                “CUBE Entertainment would like to officially apologise to anyone that were mentioned in the footage. We did not know of Hyuna’s true self because if we did, we would have not let it gone this far. As of today, Hyuna will not be participating in any further activities and her position in girl group 4minute will be on hiatus. Once again, we apologise to all the people that were offended or hurt by the contents of this footage”

This is all we have for today, to see the full footage, go on our website. Thank you and have a good afternoon.

Jonghyun turned off the TV.

Your hand was covering your mouth. Your eyes were wide open. Jonghyun pressed his lips together.

“D-D-Did I go too far?”

You shook your head but still kept your shocked expression.

“Jenny ah, are you okay?”

You nodded your head. “I just never knew you had it in you…”

“Yeah…”

“Okay, let other people deal with her now. I’ve had my fair share of Hyuna to last a life time.” You laughed.

“Yeah, we both do.”

“But, why would you do this?”

“Well she hurt my wife and I couldn’t just stand there and let her.”

“Your wife?” you sat up straight and looked at Jonghyun.

“My wife, my yeobo, my one and only, the moth-”

“Who said I’ll be your wife?”

Jonghyun looked and smirked. He jumped up and then put his arm on the couch so that he was looking down at you.

You two just stared at one another, you with a confused/worried look and Jonghyun with a mischievous/cheeky look. Jonghyun then looked away.

“Fine, I guess I’ll just have to make you mine then. I guess I’ll just make my mark so that everyone knows that you’re mine.” Jonghyun said slowly.

You kicked Jonghyun and he fell on the ground. You bent over and looked at him.

“Jenny… you… oh my god…” Jonghyun winced in pain as he rocked from side to side.

“I wasn’t even aiming for that”

“Does it matter? …You still hit it.”

“Your fault for trying to me!” you said as you helped him up. “Need an ice pack?”

Jonghyun nodded while biting his lower lip. You laughed and went off to the fridge. You walked back holding a bag of frozen peas.

You handed it to Jonghyun. “This was the only thing in your freezer.”

“Thanks.” Jonghyun took the bag and placed it ‘there’. He looked over at you, “Jenny ah, you know I’m the waiting for marriage type of guy.”

“Then what’s up with the ‘I’ll just make my mark so that everyone knows that you’re mine’ thing?”

“I was going to give you our couple rings. OW!” Jonghyun gritted his teeth. You patted his back.

“Sorry honey, I didn’t know. Sorry…” you did a cute face and Jonghyun smiled.

“Whoa, this is the first time you’ve shown me aegyo” You laughed.

“What can I say? I’ve been hiding it in for a long time.” You shrugged your shoulders.

 “I see… but you know what I like better?”

“What?”

“Your kisses”

“Eww… so cliché.” You scrunched up your face.

“Oh really?” Jonghyun leant over and kissed you.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I’m sorry, I’m going to jump 6 months ahead, but don’t worry, KpopExpress.com will update you in all the K-pop news. XD

Title: Who is the real Hyuna?

Recently, there has been footage of 4minute’s Hyuna bad mouthing other idols, mainly Dynam!te’s Jenny. SM Entertainment has released some statements about this issue:

                “We were aware that 4minute’s Hyuna and Jonghyun were dating but they broke up officially the 9th of April 2010. After that, they did not keep in contact.”

                “Dynam!te’s Jenny is doing fine and she doesn’t worry about it too much.”

Jenny has also a tweet on twitter relating to the message:

“Hmm… someone has been bad mouthing me. But it’s okay! :D I’ll live. As long as I don’t care, I don’t think you guys should worry about it that much.”

I guess Jenny has been going strong about this issue and she doesn’t really care about Hyuna has to say. Don’t we all envy Jenny’s strength?

In the video, Hyuna was also caught dissing idols who aren’t Korean, calling them ‘Korean wannabes’

                “I’m going to get rid of all those Korean wannabes. It’s called Korean pop for a reason. Not like multicultural pop. We don’t need any Chinese people, we don’t need any Japanese people, we don’t need any Thai people and we definitely don’t need any Vietnamese people. Why don’t they go and be famous in their own countries? Such Korean wannabes.”

It is said that Hyuna has been charged with attempted murder for running Jenny and Jonghyun over in a car. She will be sentenced to jail for 3 years. CUBE Entertainment has released these statements:

                “Once again, we apologise on behalf of Hyuna. We would like to say that Hyuna’s contract with CUBE Entertainment will be terminated and therefore, her position as a group member of 4minute will no longer be so. We cannot have people like her setting bad examples to the people who look up to 4minute so much. She has given 4minute a bad image but we assure you that our other artists are not like that.”

A lot of netizens are furious about this situation and they have been sending her death threats and hateful messages:

“She is really unbelievable. I can’t believe an idol would be saying that about other idols. Korean wannabes? Is she like serious? Than what about her? 4minute were promoting in Japan, so does that make her a Japanese wannabe? You can full tell that she was dissing like other idols besides Jenny like Hangeng from Super Junior, Nickhun from 2PM, Amber and Victoria from f(x) and Alexander from U-KISS along with many other idols. People from other countries expands the K-pop industry so for her to be saying that is so unprofessional and stupid. I’m glad she’s going to jail because at least then, she can think about how stupid she sounds.”

Looks like no one is taking Hyuna’s side. I hope that this problem can be resolved soon. But stay tuned for more information.

~~~~~~~~~

Title: WE WERE RIGHT!! JENNY AND JONGHYUN ARE DATING!!!!

Remember a few months ago when we wrote an article about Dynam!te’s Jenny and Jonghyun dating? With the couple rings and everything. Well, we were right!!! I know… a lot of fan girls and fan boys’ hearts are breaking right now but we have to let them be happy. Don’t they just look so cute together?!

Let’s calm down from our spazzing. KEKEKE. Anyways, you’re probably wondering how we found out. Well, Jenny posted on her twitter a picture of her and Jonghyun together.

*Shows picture of you and Jonghyun holding up your hands with the couple rings*

With a caption: I guess I should come clean. *Breathes* Here goes nothing. Jonghyun is my other half.

She also tweeted us!!! “@KpopExpress, you guys have really good eyes seeing the rings. You found out about us. You made it easier for us to come public. Thank you <3”

Jonghyun posted on his me2DAY the same picture but with this caption: Answer me honestly, do you think we look good together? I think we do. Kekeke. My love <3

Fans left comments like:

“You two are just too cute together! Cuteness overload!!”
“You look good together. You and I probably look better together too… but you and Jenny look so cute together!!!”
“Jenny ah, you’re dating Jonghyun? What about us? Kekeke. You have to give me a chance too. xD”
“Jenny you have to watch out for Jonghyun. He is the king of skin ship. Kekeke”
“I can’t argue. You two are just too cute together!!”
“I knew it! You two were definitely dating. Screw 2hyun! Jenhyun for the win!!!”

Aww… they’re just too adorable together. *Squeals!* I wish them the best of luck with their relationship. Let’s be happy for them. Now all we have to do is think of couple names… Jenhyun? Hyunny?

~~~~~~~~~

Title: BoA says “Thank you”

We all know that Hurricane Venus is rocking up the music charts right now only being released just yesterday. But who is behind this great hit?

On the thank you note inside her album, she wrote in big letters, “Thank you JENNY! Without you, I wouldn’t have a comeback. Thank you so much! <3”

*Shows picture of the thank you note*

She then went on and thanked other SM artists and her other people but the thing that got people talking is that the way she wrote the thank you for the mysterious composer, JENNY.

Maybe BoA knows how she is… I hope we found out soon. JENNY, the suspense is killing us! xD

Best of luck to BoA for her comeback!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fanfic only has one more chapter left. *Cries*