Stalking much?

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

Jonghyun came running up to you.

“Is it like… that time of the month for you or something?”

“No! What the heck.”

“Then why did you get angry all of a sudden in there?”

“Because you’re controlling me too much. It’s pushing me over the edge. Ok, if it was to continuously get you drinks or food or to do your homework for you or even do all your chores for you but this, this is just too much. You and I made a deal to tell no one but you did. The SHINee members knew that I was a famous composer before my best friends did. Thanks a lot. You know what, why don’t you just go and tell the whole world then, I don’t care anymore. That was the last straw Kim Jonghyun. The last straw.”

You turned around and waited for the elevator but it was taking too long.

“Damn it, this is not like the movies!” you turned to the stairs and started walking down.

Right then, your ankle was hurting like hell and you were limping down the stairs.

“Stupid Jonghyun, just a waste of my time.” You muttered under your breath.

“Jenny! Wait!”

You turned around and saw Onew chasing after you. You stopped and looked at Onew as he ran down the stairs.

“Jenny, are you ok?”

“Umm… yeah. Why did you follow me?”

“I saw your ankle and you were limping so I was going after you to check if you were ok.” Onew said shyly. You laughed.

“Nahs, I’m alright. A little pain never hurt anyone.”

“Well at least, let me help you get down. I mean walking down this many flights of stairs will soon cause you a lot of pain.”

“I’ll hop then. You don’t have to worry about me. Go back to the recording studio and record what you were recording.”

“Here, get on.” Onew bent down with his back facing you.

“Nah. I just ate. I’m going be really heavy.”

“You implying that I’m not strong?”

“No.” you shook your head. “I didn’t mean that”

“Well then get on.”

You hesitated. “The Onew express is about to leave.”

You smiled and got onto Onew’s back. You put your arms around his neck and he started walking down the stairs.

Onew was piggybacking you down the stairs when you noticed that he started sweating. You used your hoodie sleeves to wipe the sweat off him. He looked up at you and smiled. You couldn’t help but smile back at him.

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

Jenny walked towards the stairs. I don’t get it, why did she just go all angry at me? And she’s the one that’s saying that I PMS a lot. I was about to follow her until I saw Onew running towards the staircase and I followed him, he seemed like he was in a rush.

“Jenny! Wait!”Onew yelled out.

Jenny turned around and I quickly hid.

They were talking but I couldn’t hear what they were saying because I was too far away. All of a sudden, Onew bent over and Jenny got on his back. What the heck? I offer to carry her and she rejects me but Onew just bends over and she gets on? What is this?

Onew was carrying Jenny down the stairs and I was following them. Aish, those two disgust me. Already getting close to one another and doing things like her wiping up his sweat, like what the heck?

Even though I’ve always thought of Jenny and Onew being a couple together, I’ve never thought that I wouldn’t like it that they’re so close with one another. I just don’t like it. They shouldn’t be so close to each other like that anyways, people might say things.

They finally reached the bottom of the steps and walked out. Onew put Jenny down and then there were some lights flashing. I looked out and saw cameras taking pictures of them. Oh crap.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~