Meeting the members

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes. My head hurts so much, gosh, I’ve been hitting my head so much, I’ve probably lost about half my brain cells by now. I stood up and things went dizzy, I looked around and saw that it was a recording studio. I’ve never seen one before. It was much better than what I would have expected. The ones I’ve been to was in Australia and it wasn’t even proper because I just used my friend’s garage for that. This one had everything. I started walking around and exploring the room. I didn’t dare touch the equipment; all I could do was stare at it in amazement. I walked into the recording booth and looked around. The microphone was so expensive looking and it was so spacious.

I just stood there and stared at everything in the room in awe.

“Hey, you’re awake.” Said a voice through the speakers.

I flinched and accidentally knocked the chair over causing a lot of noise. I quickly picked up the chair put it back in its place. The door opened and I stood behind the chair, just in case. I saw Onew and he greeted me with a smile and I smiled back.

“So, we already know who each other are. So let’s skip the introductions.”

Wait, how can he know me? He probably thinks that I’m just some random girl who’s going around knocking chairs over.

“How do you know me?”

“Jonghyun told me.”

“Ah… I thought he would.” No I didn’t.

“So… you’re the ever so famous mysterious composer.”

I pressed my lips together and nodded.

“He told you my secret?”

“Well… not straight out but… his diary did.”

I laughed. OMG this is too funny. Jonghyun keeps a diary? This is just too funny.

“Yeah. I had the same reaction when I found out.”

“It just doesn’t suit him.”

“Yeah.”

“So, how do you come up with these songs?”

“Eh? Um… I don’t know. It just comes to me.”

“Ah… maybe that’s why Jonghyun keeps having problems when he writes his lyrics.”

“Well, didn’t he write Juliette?”

“Yeah, but that took forever. You know Jenny, he might say that you’re his enemy and stuff, but he just really wants to learn from you.”

Jonghyun, the arrogant idiot wants to learn how to compose music from me? What doesn’t seem right about this picture?

“He wants to learn from me?”

“You know when even though he’s probably, most likely, already have threatened you that he’s going to tell people your secret, he’s not going to.”

“Really?” Onew nodded his head. “But then why?”

“Well, that’s way out of my zone. You should ask him.”

“That’ll be hard.” I laughed lightly.

“I really like your music. It’s really awesome. I’m so happy I get to finally meet you.”

“Thank you”

“Hello!”

You turned around and saw Key walking up to you.

“Hello…”

“So I hear that you’re the famous composer. I feel so excited because I finally know who Jenny is.” Said Key excitedly.

“Umm… thank you.”

“Well you can call me Ki Bum.”

“You can call me Jenny.”

“You can call me Taemin.”  I flinched and saw Taemin and Minho walking into the room.

You laughed. “Hi Taemin.” I shook hands with him but then he pulled me into a hug. I was quite in shock, he probably learnt this skin ship from Jonghyun.

“Um…” I said awkwardly.

“Aish Taemin, get off her.” Minho pulled him away. “Hi, I’m Minho. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too. I’m Jenny, but I’m guessing you know who I am.”

“Love your work.”

“Thank y-”

“I bet you I can probably do better.”

I turned around and saw Jonghyun walking in. I rolled my eyes. He must ruin everything mustn’t he?

“You roll your eyes too much”

“So you kidnapped me for this?” I turned to the other SHINee members “No offence guys.”

“None taken.” Said Onew.

“He’s known for making a big deal out of things. Like on the day we debut, after we performed our song hyung started to-” said Ki Bum but then Jonghyun covered up his mouth. I couldn’t help but laugh at them. They just joke around like I do with my friends; that’s something I wasn’t expecting.

“Well you’ve met everyone in SHINee. Let’s go.” Jonghyun grabbed my hand.

“No, I didn’t even get to talk to them properly.” I jerked my hand away from his and he looked at me.

“So? You’re my slave. You do what I say.”

“So? You broke the rules when you told them. So it doesn’t matter anymore.”

“So? I didn’t tell the whole world.”

“I’m leaving.” I bowed to the other SHINee members and left.

I really can’t believe this. Why is he trying to control me? Seriously, what is his problem? I stormed out the door and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button quickly but it was taking forever.  Unlucky for me, Jonghyun came out.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~